Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So what have you guys been doing with your Exilus Weapon Slots ?

Lutesque

Mostly I don't bother the slot because it is just useless for most weapons. Only exception I have in mind is Penta, for you can put Tether Grenades on it. Other than that, I have added unranked Vigilante Supplies just because it is better than nothing to increase the set bonus(I don't care for it, though), or unranked Pistol Ammo Mutation for my Pox when I leave my Carrier Prime on Orbiter.

It needs to allow more mundane mods to be usable I think. For now only a few weapons are actually have meaningful benefit and the others are have really no advantage on it.

12 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

^this so much. Wexilus was supposed to make life easier, but then they go and put the wrong damn polarity on 90% of weapons for the mod that people will obviously pick, so then that's another Forma on each and every one. most of the time it's just projectile Velocity that I go for when applicable, Recoil doesn't bother me that much, and while some will say Mag capacity and Reload speed have an indirect impact on sustained DPS, they should still be made Exilus mods, because how else are they gonna get used otherwise? nobody is going to gimp their crit or status just for faster reloads, people want both.

And the whole DPS argument gets thrown out the window when you remember that there are Exilus Power Strength mods for frames and the set Ammo Mutation mod gives instances of Enhanced Crit as well, or how Projectile Speed Mods effectively increase DPS of shotguns, oh and btw RANGE mods for Beam weapons are not exilus because it would increase their DPS. Fk logic out the window, huh.

Honestly, I don't expect direct DPS mods on the exilus slots, but it don't allows most utility mods so it doesn't make any sense. Isn't it supposed to be put the non-DPS mods and make us to use them easier? But why they didn't run them as supposed to be?