Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Passive Augment

zurefox

hace 12 minutos, (PS4)Ragology dijo:

Very cool idea but I think I'd rather increase his sprint speed instead of power strength.

Yep that is a good idea too

Justo ahora, (NSW)Matt-S dijo:

Why? Just equip Power Drift.

Is not for the power strenght is just an option to disable its passive. just like Controlled Slide for nezha.

hace 7 minutos, (NSW)Matt-S dijo:

But why disable Rhino's passive? What is the issue with the passive?

It has never gotten in my way.

I know its not bad, it is just almost useless and some times (almost everytime in my opinion) it is annoying, but this would be just an option 😉

30 minutes ago, zurefox said:

All feedback is welcome, but please try to help with some ideas 😄

Ok, this wont idea wont happen. Rhino passive doesnt not actively change gameplay in the same way Titania/nezha/zephyr passive does, and therefore does not require a mod as his passive cannot be seen as detrimental to gameplay. 

hace 12 minutos, (PS4)CommanderC2121 dijo:

Ok, this wont idea wont happen. Rhino passive doesnt not actively change gameplay in the same way Titania/nezha/zephyr passive does, and therefore does not require a mod as his passive cannot be seen as detrimental to gameplay. 

Well I dont think the same, but its ok, but thanks for the feedback 😄

Edited by zurefox

13 hours ago, zurefox said:

All feedback is welcome, but please try to help with some ideas 😄

it's hard to say without completely changing his passive to begin with. It's not as annoying as Nezha's or Zephyr's to merit removal and neither is it as complex as Nidus and Atlas to recieve some change. I'd rather his augment changed the passive and worked towards drawing aggro away from your teammates. 

hace 13 horas, rodzzila dijo:

Disabling a passive that does nothing? Wait...7 drain.... You just want a cheap Power Drift for Rhino don't you? 🤣

haha it may be true haha

hace 3 horas, T-Shark69 dijo:

it's hard to say without completely changing his passive to begin with. It's not as annoying as Nezha's or Zephyr's to merit removal and neither is it as complex as Nidus and Atlas to recieve some change. I'd rather his augment changed the passive and worked towards drawing aggro away from your teammates. 

That is a really good idea, idw , maybe a taunt 🤔

only problem ive had with rhinos passive is, am i the only one who thinks the sound for it is not volume normalized or something lol

half the time its a little bwahhh sound then other times it sound like a bombs going off in the room right next to me lol