Sign in to follow this  
Golden_Tatsuo

Deadly Maneuvers AKMAGNUS

Please allow Deadly Maneuvers to be used on the AKMAGNUS as well. 
The mod is so narrow, and unless we are getting a Magnus Prime, in which case I'd shuddup 🙂 , its going to be a mod a few people will say "cool" for 5 minutes and then forget it exists. 

I love when new stuff is added like this which can breathe new life into old weapons, but even if you are a grade A dodging headshottin fool, its kind of awkward to use. 

If this were usable on both Magnus and Akmagnus I feel it might have a bit more mileage. 

❤️

Please space mom? Please can we? Please? Huh? Space mom? Can we?

• Like 3

Deadly Maneuvers and the Magnus makes me wish you could dodge without interrupting reloading.

• Like 2

This. Really, why limit it to Magnus? These "2 weapons" are not so different, and some of us just don't have the regular Magnus anymore.
DE pls gib.

On 2020-05-24 at 5:49 PM, Soganox said:

This. Really, why limit it to Magnus? These "2 weapons" are not so different, and some of us just don't have the regular Magnus anymore.
DE pls gib.

This is exactly what I'm whining about. Its literally just TWO Magnus', one in each hand. 
Unless the technology to make Akimbo weapons vs ... just extra duplicate of the original, is somehow different than creating just one, which is ridiculous, then this should 100% absolutely be able to be used on the Akmagnus. 

I could understand the AKJAGARA Prime because both guns look unique, and there is also no single Jagara. 

The Akmagnus literally looks just like you are handling two Mangus' at the same time, not like a "left and right handed Akmagnus" or anything. 

Please spacemom? After all you put us through... can we just have one nice things? ❤️ 

I agree, and while they're at it, just make ALL the single weapon mods like this usable on the dual versions.  Trying to push this "usage number" vision on us with the notion that we'll roll with the one handers doesn't make anything more desirable.

In fact, it's quite the opposite.  The Akmagnus makes up 15.4% of my playtime, which means it has seen more action than many MR20 players and it is.  To give some idea how favored that is, the next four weapons(Vasto, Furis, Lex, Twin Grakata, and no, I don't mean Vasto Prime, DexFuris, or Lex Prime, my top five weapons are all literally that old) make up 15% in total.  The single Magnus ranks tenth(2.4%) on my all time used list and I haven't even owned one since I combined the pair to make the Akmagnus.  To say I favor the weapon is an understatement.

And I've no intention of making one now to try out the new mod.  It's an interesting mod, I'd definitely tool around with it on the Akmagnus to see if I liked it.  I'd even forma it again(it has eight right now) if I needed to...but I'm not making the one hander for it.  Given my like for the line, and my overall usage of secondaries clearly showing that the slot is the one I use to carry a sidearm, if we can observe my actions and see that I'm not swayed, it's safe to say the mod is largely going to waste by not being allowed on the akimbo versions.

Let's do this thing!

I think people would be more inclined to use 1 hand secondaries if DE made glaives more desirable.