Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Squad mates being kicked back to fortuna after 1st part of Exploiter

Vimkhor

Hi

i am having issues regarding fortuna, when i am in a group and NOT the host i will get kicked out of group and put into my own instance in the lift heading up to the Vallis. So am unable to join my friends. when they invite again the loading freezes and it fails each time.

When i AM the host every thing is fine until we finish the 1st part of exploiter orb, when heading back out to fight outdoors, there will be a pause as it loads, and my squad mates will be kicked, i am able to continue the mission alone, but they are booted back to fortuna and gain nothing, and from this part are unable to rejoin, which is really not fair especially since they may have picked up toroids during the first part of the fight.

This is persistent and repeatable every time we try, not once have i been able to fight the exploiter with others this week (NW forced me to do it again after LONG time), and have hence had to do it solo... which is quite a long fight.

I do not know the cause of this but it seems linked with all the other host migration issues since the last large patch and subsequent fixes.

Thank you