[DE]Megan

Nightwave Series 3: Glassmaker: Hotfix 27.5.5

2 hours ago, mkah_mvet said:

Not really related to this patch, but the boolean sugatra doesn't attach well to anything.  Looks like the attachment point might be the glowing ball instead of the tip, and on the few weapons I've checked, the look ranges from terrible to laughable.

yea I wasn't sure if it was intended or not. I don't usually post about bugs because a lot of times it seems like nothing is done but they did just release this as a reward for current NW so maybe it will get noticed.

13 minutes ago, marine1094 said:

I have gone through the same routine 4 times till the end on #1 of glassmaker and It does not unlock the other at all. Please inform me if there is a glitch problem. It is not working. 

If you mean following crime scenes, they are not out yet.

• Like 2

Sometimes in the plains of eidolon fighting the Eidolon you can stop having the ability to do anything but walk, run, and use arcwing (sometimes in other missions but happens more in the plaines fighting the Eidolon) The way I get out of it is to fall and wait to die and revive my self . Plz fix very frustrating ty <3

I find it amazing how quick DE are to fix bugs that are actually quite fun and entertaining whereas the frustrating bugs tend to linger for days, weeks, months or indeed years. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Ahijuna said:

Fix railjacks "move up" key already

When I rebound the move up to space (default), it fixed it for me.

DE can you fix the issue where Wisp's vitality mote doesn't work on eidolon lures please? ..

4 hours ago, FerdinantFreez said:

Thank you, for continuously ignoring all the feedback on protective dash and operator self stagger changes.  

i was always told that you gotta stick with what you are good at!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

• Fixed the Blood Rush Critical Chance boost not resetting when the Melee combo counter is reset.

The Blood Rush (and similar mods) <> Operator interaction is still broken, using Void Blast can and will often lead to losing stacks of the mod (see this report for reproduction steps).

• Like 1

• Fixed the Blood Rush Critical Chance boost not resetting when the Melee combo counter is reset.
  •  

Of course this gets fixed right away, meanwhile some other bugs have been going for months now.

Not mad about this getting fixed but rather how selective you guys are regarding certain fixes.

Does this fix the conservation counter issue for Nightwave? I've done at least 20 perfect captures but it has only registered 3...

Fixes:

This had an effect on Valkyr's Hysteria.  Before I could get the Gladiator mod set to work in Hysteria and boost the crit chance.  Now the Hysteria combo counter doesn't add to the Gladiator mod stacks.  It's tied to your weapon combo counter.  But if you use the weapon combo counter to boost the Gladiator mod stacks they'll stay when you enter Hysteria until the weapon combo counter drops.  During that time Hysteria Does benefit from the Gladiator mod stacks.  Can you make a separate Gladiator counter for Hysteria combo so that it doesn't overlap with the weapon combo?  Pretty please.

• Like 2

Sure would be nice if it didn't count as a wasted 10 Cephalite when dropping off the edge during a Glassmaker quiz. I honestly thought I could float across the goddamn platform

@[DE]Megan In Red Veil disappeared some offerings like Harrow's Temple Scene and Hunhow's Chamber Scene. Mb in other Syndicates same situation.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lanius2 said:

Always fast fixing bugs, the good ones...

I know; but the letter of the Mod abilities IS only for as long as the combo-counter is up.
sur le geuer *shrug* Still a good mod.

I cant reach my 12 Combo Counter in 5 Minutes what I did in seconds before, after the Bloodrush fix....

Please fix Revenant's first ability causing enemy spawned minions to become permanently invincible and unkillable! It's causing missions such as defense to be unplayable. If this bug occurs (and it happens often), the current wave will be stalled indefinitely. 

1 hour ago, RowanTenno said:

Does this fix the conservation counter issue for Nightwave? I've done at least 20 perfect captures but it has only registered 3... 

I had this issue, turns out they needed to be unique captures! Try capturing 6 different species or alternating between them.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

fixed, not fixed, now naramon is buged, naramon {Power Spike} talent school now reset all stacks...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Myscho said:

Could you bring back waypoint for Deck 12 (Exploiter orb boss) because is kinda annoying searching for entrance when you didnt play it for a while

Just put down a loc-pin.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, -Alleluia- said:

I find it amazing how quick DE are to fix bugs that are actually quite fun and entertaining whereas the frustrating bugs tend to linger for days, weeks, months or indeed years. 

yep .. funny that ah.

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed a hack panel in the Corpus Ship Sabotage tileset that would spawn enemies every time it was hacked, resulting in an abundance of Moas! 

bring back please, make feature on like a second timer just because

7 hours ago, ValinorAtani said:

Still more QoL Changes needed:

- Universal Vacuum and Bigger Vacuum for RJ (still to small)

Universal Vacuum is not needed, and the new vacuum radius for Railjack is fine.

• Like 1