Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Screen shot your top "Used" weapons and frames

kwlingo

I'm too lazy to reopen the game but last I checked my top 3 in each category were:

Nezha (32-33% iirc)/ Excalibur/ Trinity Prime

Arca Plasmor/ Rubico Prime/ Tigris Prime

Catchmoon/Pyrana Prime/Tombfinger

Orthos Prime/ Paracesis/ Gram Prime

No matter how much time passes, I can't outrun my starter frame playtime it seems. 

• Like 1

I don't use excal these days. I used to be Ember main, but I alternate nowadays, mostly Loki-Ivara with silenced weapons. I just want to stroll leisurely

679GxAd.jpg

b3Jejgk.jpg

Lex-Aklex maniac, now Kuva nukor since it's easier to use

H97pVCV.jpg

Used to be Spin-to-win user, but I got my plague kripath now

FTyZDyC.jpg

• Like 1

Can’t figure out how to upload an image to this post, so I’ll just have to type it 😞 

Volt - 26.7%

Argonak - 35.8%

Lato - 25.4%

Heat Dagger - 22.1%

Nothing fancy, but that’s why I like them the most. The weapons feel like those trusty no-frills tools that get the job done after 500 hours, and looking forward to that Amalgam Argonak mod that synergises with my Heat Dagger 👍 

Volt is a little surprising 🤔 I thought for sure Nyx would have bumped him by now, but guess not.

Love the sound of the Argonak, and the stance I’ve got equipped to my Dagger (Stinging Thorn) is fun and satisfying to use. Also the Warframe holds the dagger between its toes for one of the spinning moves, and I find that funny 😛 

Edited by (NSW)Greybones
  • Like 3

I posted mine earlier without screenshots since I didn't have access to the game.  But once I looked at the Frame screenshot, I hoped maybe somebody would be as amused by it as I am:

REJdWoz.jpg

(Odd that Excal is still in the nine-spot, when I haven't played him since maybe my first three months here.)

Primaries tickle me too:

u9ohlPD.jpg

I sure do love forma-ing duplicates for no discernible reason!

(Not that I have anything on @BlindStalker 😄 )

Edited by Tiltskillet
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, (NSW)Greybones said:

Can’t figure out how to upload an image to this post, so I’ll just have to type it 😞

On consoles, when you take a screenshot, you can upload them to social media (twitter). The fast route I do is just upload to twitter, save image on my pc and delete that twit, takes seconds and you don't have to carry USB sticks around.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, (PS4)lumen2ne1 said:

On consoles, when you take a screenshot, you can upload them to social media (twitter). The fast route I do is just upload to twitter, save image on my pc and delete that twit, takes seconds and you don't have to carry USB sticks around.

Thanks for the tip 👍 I’ll keep that in mind for the future

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, (PS4)lumen2ne1 said:

According to my profile equipment stat, my most used secondary is Sunpoint Plasma Drill.  🙄

r16To9c.png

Oh, dang, you think you use that drill a lot now--just wait until you rank it up and forma it a few times!

• Like 2

Frost Prime, Hek, Lex Prime, Tonbo, thanks to how long I've been playing this game

This is not skewed by a huge margin since I tend to use Randomizer a lot, and it will eventually shift to the Vaykor Hek, but when I needed firepower in Sorties or other high-level missions those were my go-to guns with a status-focused melee to back them up, and a tanky frame that's nice and comfy to fight as

• Like 1

no screencap due to not baing able to access my xbox atm.

but Valkyr.

Dex Sybaris

Aklex

Venka.

I used to have 60% useage on Valkyr until i learned to mod correctly and started varying which frames i used.

Now i just want to get my Valkyr prime, Sybaris prime, akbronco prime and venka prime to be my most used, but it'll take me another 3 years of using nothing but that to do it.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, (XB1)Orcus Imperium said:

Valkyr

She used to be my most used Frame by a long way before i switched to her big bloody Sister Garuda. Haven’t used Valkyr for probably 7 or 8 Months and still ahead of a lot of Frames. 

• Like 1

JWxJOPO.jpg

HFDLtJw.jpg

rED5c6C.jpg

HM9jRqt.jpg

2tx9OmM.jpg

Those secondaries are worrying. Legit anything after the top 3 I haven't use more than to gain mastery, or at the very start (except Hot Rivet Gun which I've used for 3 Prodman runs.) I think I need to branch out in secondaries when I've only used 3.

• Like 1