Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Screen shot your top "Used" weapons and frames

kwlingo

51 minutes ago, (PS4)ErydisTheLucario said:

Im sorry dude if this is coming off as rude as #*!%...but who in the hell needs 4 Garuda, forma'ed over 100 times? How many other ways can  you possibly play that frame?

While having all of her Fashion too :clem:

But to be real here, it happens when the love of a underused Warframe is high enough where it becomes Lustful and makes you think of stuff that other Players might not think of when maining her. If my love was as high as Valkyr’s way back, i would’ve stuck with 6 Formas in all 4, not to include the kind of Formas that’s in my 103 Forma Garuda + Claws. Spent so much Simaris Standing to get 4 BPs of her after farming her Parts multiple times but use the other three for fun since i switch to different Frames, just a unnecessary amount but yeah.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, GPrime96 said:

But to be real here, it happens when the love of a underused Warframe is high enough where it becomes Lustful and makes you think of stuff that other Players might not think of when maining her. If my love was as high as Valkyr’s way back, i would’ve stuck with 6 Formas in all 4, not to include the kind of Formas that’s in my 103 Forma Garuda + Claws. Spent so much Simaris Standing to get 4 BPs of her after farming her Parts multiple times but use the other three for fun since i switch to different Frames, just a unnecessary amount but yeah.

This is End Game status.

Youre The Best My Love GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

• Like 1

22 hours ago, GPrime96 said:

Well...you do you then I guess. Btw...what would be your favorite Garuda build that you play the most?

46 minutes ago, (PS4)ErydisTheLucario said:

Well...you do you then I guess. Btw...what would be your favorite Garuda build that you play the most?

This is what i use the most:

JcRBO5m.jpg

Have been using it in everday Missions plus Solo Survival runs. Btw, the Sentient Symbol is when i just want to do a single Eidolon Capture.

My numbers are so skewed it's not even funny, but it does tell an interesting tale about warframes past and my time playing personally. I have been playing since 2013 with the earlier years being highschool me having WAY more time and drive to play warframe than I do now. Like, I have a lot of time as it is thank god but nowhere near as much as old me did. Normal trinity at 10.5% was my first new warframe, I used her so much because bonus warframes were significantly harder to get back then with boss fights often not even giving you a part and materials being more scarce. I essentially haven't used her at all when I got nova (15.5%) who became my new main, yet she's still top 4 after all these years.  I used nova so much until I got valkyr where I didn't use nova ever again basically outside of the rare speed nova setup. I then used valkyr SO OFTEN that I despite NEVER using her since chroma came out she still not only is my top used warframe but her default loadout is still my most used weapons. Supra because dakka, furis for the augment because hysteria was pure duration and can't be cancelled and I personally hated hysteria, scindo prime because at the time it was the best melee IIRC and it looked like an upside down black knight greataxe from dark souls and I was on a massive DS kick. 

Then chroma (10.5%) was used for a much longer span of time but because by then I was years in and didn't play nearly as much he never surpassed frames I hadn't used in years by that point lol. Now I'm currently on garuda who's at 4.6% and probably won't ever move anywhere just because I've spent so much time in this game that it would take way too much time to change these metrics, but I guess it goes to show just how much I've played that warframe since her release.

The same goes for my weapons. I just used some older weapons so much back then because choices were limited and they were fun that they still stuck around. For example acrid is my 5th most use secondary at 4.1%. This thing was beyond overpowered when it released. I actually believe if the original mechanics were around it would still be a good weapon, it was THAT good. Essentially imagine hunters munitions on every shot that would scale with every element you had.

My personal favorite note. Tipedo is 7.5% used. It wasn't a good weapon at the time, far from it. But it WAS the single best coptering tool in the game. I eventually shelved it because I just stopped caring about coptering much, I wanted to hit things with a big axe but I'll always love that one.

Some other amusing examples include super low MR weapons being up there still simply because items back then, especially as a new player, were much harder to obtain and since we had a mere fraction of the weapons at the time, you just used singular weapons way more. Now? I'm switching weapons every mission. I can just do that because there's too much fun gear to dedicate myself to just a small loadout. Minus warframe, garuda stays lol.

TYaXhIq.jpgNq4oHKn.jpgTSznlld.jpgg71NKr3.jpg

Edited by Annnoth
  • Like 1

I love looking at these.   The thing you cant easily tell by looking at usage numbers is the noobie gear that acts as a benchmark for everything else.   Like if something gets above my normal mag then I know I have used it a loong time but nobody else is really going to know that.

If you dont seperate things into catagories and just take everything into account that is an interesting picture to.   I think my #1 most used thing out of everything is a Smeeta kavat.  I have taken that into battle more than any other weapon or warframe lol.  

Im trying to manipulate my #1's back into shape lol.  I've gotta get Ember Prime as my #1 but Nekros has a pretty dominant hold on that.   I've almost got Spira Prime as my #1.  For a primary I dont really care but I imagine Kuva Karak will take over Braton Prime eventually.  My melee is currently Venka and im cool with that but I use alot of different weapons so it will constantly change.  Wyrm Prime held his spot for a loooong time.  Im sure a cat will take over eventually lol.   

I love Lega prism amp and it was dominating but then I made Klemora/Shrak for eidolons.  I ended up really loving the Klemora prism in general  It quickly snuck up on Lega...  So I forced myself to switch back to lega lol.   Lega/Phad 4 life!!!! (or until something cooler comes??)

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Annnoth said:

My numbers are so skewed it's not even funny,

Thats insane you have no primes up at the top of your frames !!  I started with your pictures and then read the beginning.   I thought you might have been some kinda purist who uses normal versions over prime versions lol.  Thats pretty insane.  

25 minutes ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_ said:

Thats insane you have no primes up at the top of your frames !!  I started with your pictures and then read the beginning.   I thought you might have been some kinda purist who uses normal versions over prime versions lol.  Thats pretty insane.  

While I do go back and forth on whether I like the prime design or not (using default skin on primes wasn't a feature until like... 2 years ago I think so it mattered.), I'm not a purist. I just started so far back that I basically played every warframe as they released. As a result I have my favorite and least favorites already and if I don't like the base frame enough, I just don't see much reason to get the prime. All of my favorites were frames that just got released at that time so by the time we got a prime, I had been using them for like 2+ years and probably just moved on from them or my use time on the base is too much to overtake. The only launch frame that I played that could have a prime, trinity, took ages to get hers still. 

The only instance I have experienced where the prime can take the original is mag. Outside of her early niche as one of the best early nukers with crush, she was a bad warframe. A troll pick even because pull could just yank allies to you and was single target so there was little "accident". So by the time she got her 17th set of changes and was actually fine I only had her prime since I was still getting every prime for the sake of MR back then.

So as a result I basically never use primes, just because the frames I desire never intersects with the prime release schedule lol. I'm still on a 1.5 year waiting list for a garuda prime and there's no doubt I'll not be playing her by that point. Though I'm much more diversified now so I still have hope to get my hands on harrow or nidus prime... eventually.

I think the only prime I have just ignored the prime of was loki. I hate loki, I hate the prime's design and back then if you used the prime you HAD to use the prime looks so for the minor boost he had and what I used him for (stealth speed running) there was just no reason for me to spend the time getting him IMO. I have him now, mostly because the relic system is WAY more lenient than the old keys where you HAD to farm for what you want or else you wouldn't get anything instead of farming for what you want and incidentally getting a bonus set or two.

Edited by Annnoth

4 hours ago, Annnoth said:

While I do go back and forth on whether I like the prime design or not (using default skin on primes wasn't a feature until like... 2 years ago I think so it mattered.), I'm not a purist. I just started so far back that I basically played every warframe as they released. As a result I have my favorite and least favorites already and if I don't like the base frame enough, I just don't see much reason to get the prime. All of my favorites were frames that just got released at that time so by the time we got a prime, I had been using them for like 2+ years and probably just moved on from them or my use time on the base is too much to overtake. The only launch frame that I played that could have a prime, trinity, took ages to get hers still. 

The only instance I have experienced where the prime can take the original is mag. Outside of her early niche as one of the best early nukers with crush, she was a bad warframe. A troll pick even because pull could just yank allies to you and was single target so there was little "accident". So by the time she got her 17th set of changes and was actually fine I only had her prime since I was still getting every prime for the sake of MR back then.

So as a result I basically never use primes, just because the frames I desire never intersects with the prime release schedule lol. I'm still on a 1.5 year waiting list for a garuda prime and there's no doubt I'll not be playing her by that point. Though I'm much more diversified now so I still have hope to get my hands on harrow or nidus prime... eventually.

I think the only prime I have just ignored the prime of was loki. I hate loki, I hate the prime's design and back then if you used the prime you HAD to use the prime looks so for the minor boost he had and what I used him for (stealth speed running) there was just no reason for me to spend the time getting him IMO. I have him now, mostly because the relic system is WAY more lenient than the old keys where you HAD to farm for what you want or else you wouldn't get anything instead of farming for what you want and incidentally getting a bonus set or two.

A true Veteran. Now you will take years to get your primes up there in usage. Lol best of luck Tenno. 😉

3 hours ago, kwlingo said:

A true Veteran. Now you will take years to get your primes up there in usage. Lol best of luck Tenno. 😉

Yeah that's probably not gonna happen. I'm a chronic alt-a-holic and jump to new things way too much to ever get hold of a prime for long haha. My only chance is with harrow prime but unfortunately playing him 24/7 can be like pulling teeth with the hordes of saryns and mesa's gobbling energy pads basically making it so you don't even need to support anything.

Edited by Annnoth
  • Like 1