Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Screen shot your top "Used" weapons and frames

kwlingo

This will be interesting because we will see how each player's meta style of game play upon their top used 9 of Frames to melee from the beginning of their Warframe life span.

Yes I use to be an Atterex Spin2Win and Mirage w/ Simulor main lol

Also my beginning frame Excal and Dex weapons carried me though the entire star chart. So don't know if they will ever fall out of the top 10 list.

Many veterans will have troubles bringing any other weapons above their first few used weapons because of all the new weapons being introduced. They will have to put in hundreds to thousands of hours to catch up to their roots.

3CB71E9B9F5AEF8AAF2D99C2F8613510AAB15989

703A79A8A82CF47C74B256CBBC5466B0271B71FFBFFD6FBF3F698FDDE06AB60044C9E6C0E885069C6C5479432167573EA2B0DF300448DA41BEC59ED5

Edited by kwlingo

If you're curious about the others, just type /profile --Brandt-- into the chat in game to look at my equipment and most used. I'm not in game to post screenshots. Although most used doesn't mater. I've been trying for a long time to change my primary and melee as most used but at 2900 hours or whatever I have in game, it's not a quick process to change those.

Frame is Nova prime.

Primary is Sobek even though I haven't used it in a year. Been waiting for a variant it keeps being robbed of.

Secondary is Pyrana prime.

Melee is Mewan zaw even though again I haven't used that in well over a year.

Edited by --Brandt--
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, (XB1)TyeGoo said:

No! Because the stats are wrong.. I'm not a nova main yet it's my most used.. haven't touched the dread in ever, same with hikou prime.. orthos prime is coming back, yh. And normal carrier with his weapon also wasn't used for years..

I played Titania prime non stop for a few days and have 0.2% usage.. same with Baruuk and Gauss with 1%.. these stats are punishing for veterans.. no matter what I do I can't change them..

I hope we get a chance in the future to pick and display our favorite loadouts instead of most used that are calculated in years..

No screenshot because I'm on console and I'm lazy 😛

the stats on your profile page like the post above yours are wrong usually but if you sort by most used thru arsenal like the other pictures that should be correct, atleast i think

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Lelinyth said:

Ah I see someone´s love for Garuda is strong. 

Being loving Garuda since i bought her after release. 42.2% usage for her because i used her as my Main for over a Year straight. I do use other Frames too like Wisp, Mag Prime, and Titania Prime but when i want to play normally, i always go to Garuda and cause internal bleeding to enemies.

• Like 4

- Saryn - (the regular one) ever since when negative duration used to increase her Miasma's damage per tick.

- Braton Prime - my 4th prime weapon ever after Frost, Latron and Reaper I think. Just a decent traditional assault rifle I still don't mind using.

- Brakk - This thing used to be absolutely busted before it got damage fall-off and touched by the nerf hammer.

- Plague Kripath - It's just good. Last time I checked my most used melee was actually Scindo Prime since before melee 2.0 charge attacks were pretty much the only viable melee in the came in addition to 'coptering'. Nice to see at least 1 ''modern'' weapon reach the list.

Edited by Wyrmius_Prime
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, GPrime96 said:

Being loving Garuda since i bought her after release. 42.2% usage for her because i used her as my Main for over a Year straight. I do use other Frames too like Wisp, Mag Prime, and Titania Prime but when i want to play normally, i always go to Garuda and cause internal bleeding to enemies.

Mate that is quite possibly the best Garuda appearance I have ever seen. leonardo dicaprio rap GIF Wish I could give you more than one upvote.

Edited by Magus_Tahir
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, (XB1)TyeGoo said:

Nope.. still says nova and dread.. you got me really excited there for new data on my usage 😞

well in that case mine will most likely still say volt, which i havent run except for speed runs here and there in over 5-6 years or something lol

2 minutes ago, Magus_Tahir said:

Mate that is quite possibly the best Garuda appearance I have ever seen. leonardo dicaprio rap GIF Wish I could give you more than one upvote.

Thanks. When Scarlet Spear was around, i thought about making my Garuda to be a all-out Demon (even more Demonic than the Succubus Appearance) and that Appearance is what i ended up. Tiamat Helmet, Successor Skin, Protosomid Shoulder Guard, Vengeful Flame, and Pyra Prime Syandana worked out.

Spoiler

uup9UIz.jpg

Sz2bUta.jpg

Ov2JLMz.jpg

EWRWKw9.jpg

i think these are actually off tho, not only did i get rid of regular volt by like year 3 and replaced him with volt prime but ive used both rhino and nekros probably 3x more then i ever used volt (minus the fact volt was my starter and i blew thru most of the star chart with him this is my guess to why hes still there), but i stopped using soma prime right after the nerf, as well as the fact that orthos prime was my goto melee, then once i got broken war i almost immediately got hunhows gift after seeing how poor war drop rate was and used almost only that till i upgraded to atterax, akstilleto part is true, with carrier prime as my most brought companion

Edited by Tokens210
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Voltage said:

These stats are sort of skewed, but here are mine:

Lol didn't know you could max out credits ahahah that was the most important on your post.

Edited by kwlingo