Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Working From Home: Devstreams (May 22)

[DE]Rebecca

Since you are still deciding rewards for the harder difficulty modes, would you be open to putting some of the rewards from the open-world levels, like arcanes and lenses into the more difficult drop tables? It would be a perfect time to include them more across the starchart.

Are primary Kitguns coming with the next update? Will we get the final Orb fight soon?

With this being a Corpus themed update it seems like the perfect time to finally polish off that last little bit of love the Orb Vallis needs.

Any plans to add more ways to gain rep for Vox Solaris? Steve mentioned using the coins in the new tileset to gain rep for Solaris United, but I think that adding a new source for Vox Solaris rep would also be a great alternative for those who don't want to grind Exploiter over and over again.

Can we get a status update on if/when a vaulted status icon on relics will ever be added to the UI so the mouseover on relics don't need the super-cumbersome hover+tab combo on each relic just to see vaulted status? Especially in time-sensitive screens like relic selection in endless missions where one only has like 15~20 seconds to pick their next relic?

3 hours ago, (NSW)WesFX said:

Moas are downed and reviveable like kubrows and kavats.

Yeah, Moas get downed and can be revived in-mission like kubrows and kavats, but as soon as my Carrier Prime or Helios Prime loses all of its hit points, its gone for good with NO bleed-out.

Could you create more HUD display styles, and allow to move the health bars for pets and team around. Would love if this was part of night wave. Where every season would bring a new style of HUD that would make the ever changing world of Warframe more memorable during missions. Please I beg...

6小时前 , xRufus7x 说:

谢谢你继续这样做,因为你在家工作。最近有一些非常好的信息,包括了一些非常好的信息,只有一些常规的问题。

1.我们是否会像现在的近战一样,得到定制的主、副武器定位?

2.我们能否选择在初级武器和次要武器中添加糖糖?

3.我们很久以前见过Proto武器皮的最新情况吗?

4.一些皮肤和盔甲的颜色通道不匹配。你们是否打算为此做一次回顾,至少让金属槽保持一致,或者给我们一个单独的盔甲和头盔颜色的选择?例子:Gazal,Hulta,Magor和Vatala,Tennocon 2018和2019盔甲套,Excalbur Onyx皮肤,霜冻皇帝皮肤,Ember Verm百万皮肤。

5.请让我们在Excal Umbra上使用Excal Prime的头盔/皮肤。

6.对近战3.0/愤怒模式的更新和使用一只手近战武器和一只手辅助武器的决斗,这两种武器都是为格莱夫而实现的,然后似乎被遗弃了。

7.宠物的改变何时来临以消除停滞,是否还有更多关于宠物返工的信息谢尔顿提到过几次?

8.在操作人员使用某些头盔时,请您停止禁用某些面罩吗?据我所见,人们对剪裁的关注要比他们定制手术者的能力要少得多。此外,我们也希望能有一个额外的插槽,把额头上的碎片和遮住嘴的部分分开。

9.任何机会,我们都可以选择换掉他们的标准/黄金/伞形/高级皮肤模型的框架变体。阿卡利姆不能交换他的任何剑皮,包括他的新的高级武器和底座框架与高举武器不能使用他们的标准皮肤的对应物。

10.加载UI是否将被大修,以显示所有应具体加载的内容(大翼、它们的武器、地面战斗用的弓形炮、操作者arcanes和AMPS)?

11.我们会得到一个焦点垃圾堆吗?一旦你把学校扩大了,那就跟集中注意力没有关系了。

12.我们能否得到更多的负荷和裂口槽,或者可能只是取消它们的限制,让我们购买我们想要的多少?

13.现在,投掷的武器有了一个舒适的时间召回,我们是否有可能让阿尔卡特添加到PVE?

14.我们能否在模拟程序中删除模块容量,以便在应用Forma之前对构建进行适当的测试?

15.既然地位豁免已从地衣中移除,是否有从其他敌方类型移除这种豁免的时间安排?使敌人完全状态免疫移除了大量的军火库。

16.目前仍有几件物品是中国版的“战争”专用品,包括一种中国专用的武器-凯德斯(Cadus)。我们什么时候才能期望将这些内容添加到全球构建中呢?

17.史蒂夫的“炼金术”系统究竟是怎么回事?

18.我们是否有可能在个人电脑上获得额外的热键?很高兴能够热键几个轨道器功能,如装饰或去铸造厂,而不是通过菜单。

19.追随者和瘟疫之星会不会成为像Razorback和Formarian那样的自然重演的事件?

20.既然他们已经被激怒了,我们能接触到高举武器上的附庸MODS吗?

21.您最近允许我们购买多达三个额外的化妆品和现代装货,但它没有添加到运营商。我们什么时候才能指望他们也能得到这个功能呢?

22.主要的预告片里有一些有趣的知识。我们能不能把他们的脚本添加到主要的魔兽世界的法典条目,甚至视频。这将增加味道,他们漂亮平淡的文字现在,并使他们与其他框架,得到像Excal,Rhino,Ember和Mag这样的条目。

23.KDrive是一个很酷的玩具,可以玩一会儿,但在实际游戏中没有家,除了暂时状态豁免,当eidelon狩猎或者如果你真的想从平原地图上掉下来的话。他们会不会有机会去增加他们的效用呢?当你不在他们身上时,给予他们防御功能,比如出现在下马位置的AOE爱好者或障碍物,甚至是一些简单的东西,比如能够在它们上捕鱼,都会有很长的路要走。

24.当我们在它的时候,我们能得到自定义的键盘绑定为k驱动器。其中一些是与标准键绑定共享的。

25.游戏中现在有很多没用的MOD。像保暖外套这样的东西基本上只是模块系统中的杂乱无章,很少被人看到,除非它们恰巧与某种重大的大修联系在一起,比如状态的变化。有没有计划对那些没有用的MODS进行更广泛的改革,也许你甚至可以向设计委员会提供一份MODS清单,让他们想出一些想法,或者一次向整个社区开放几个MODS。

26.现在的重型攻击动画是相当平淡无奇的。只要能看一眼就行了。至少它应该得到一个类似于标准攻击的能量波,理想的情况下,它应该在力量和大小上产生一个更令人印象深刻的波浪,请让我实现我的动画梦想。

.getsuga-tenshou-gif-7.gif

Lots of useless advice, please don't add to their workload

Just now, Bikub35C said:

Lots of useless advice, please don't add to their workload

It isn't advice. It is a list of questions and concerns that are important to me and posting them does not add to their workload. If DE choses to respond to or take action on anything on this list it is their choice not yours or mine.

7 hours ago, TheGildedOni said:

Can we have the option to use Longsword stances with Nikana weapons? I'd love to be able to run around with the Skiajati in my hand instead of it being hidden in the sheath the whole time.

This. And I'd also love a reverse grip stance.

excalibur_umbra_limited_edition_statue_1

9 hours ago, xRufus7x said:

Please let us use Excal Prime's helmet/skin on Excal Umbra.

And give Umbra Void Orb passive to get the best from both worlds. Founders don't lose anything transferring to Umbra, and non-founders get a complete upgraded version of Excal. A win-win.

Thanks for continued hard work! Even during these trying times.

I’d really love to know how progress is going for cross save capabilities? Specifically console (Xbox one) to pc and vice versa? Also will you be able to swap as many times as you want? Like I can swap back and forth to play with my Tenno friends on pc and back to Xbox, etc? I remember at one point it was said that it would be started to be worked on after Empyrean.

Been playing a bit of Railjack with the update.

My current bugbear and something i really hope you review in the next update.

The ship map in tactical should be static. Current behavior of moving with the player location in the ship causes elements to be concealed behind other UI elements.

There is also so much more critical information that should be available in tactical also.
Ordnance and supply stocks.
Forge status.

My Warframe Devs Wishlist!

HUD (QoL improvements):
Type of Landing Craft support displayed in HUD - extremelly useful.
Eidolon Cores marked on Radar and be sucked by Vaccum - it is a cluter of icons when we fight the Eidolons and then still have to be right on top them to collect... Not good. Corpus Ratler spawning location visible on Mini-map - it is REALLY annoying to have these things popping up all the time, and have to run around trying to find where they are comming from. A little red dot (like the Grinner electric traps) would suffice to resolve this.
Recolor Plains of Eidolon Map - for Orb Vallis you made a very good one where we can clearly see the roads, buildings, camps, etc. But for POE, all we see in one big green smudge... Needs work.
Diferent icon between Mineral or Cristal displayed on our Minning scanner - useful, to say the least.
Icon of the equiped Focus School displayed on the Focus meter circle- instead of the "generic" 5 rings we get now
Introduce a third multi-item wheel - call it "Tactical Gear"(?) and include: Archwing Launcher, K-Drive launcher, Callback, Fishing tools, Minning tools, (and probably very soon: Railjack crew instructions), etc... All that is NOT consumables or Emote. They are added "functions" to Warframe. Ence, like emotes, they deserve a separate and proper wheel for those functions. If you play on PC this might not be a problem because of 'hotkeys', but if you play on controller (like I do) it can be a problem (e.g. I can't count the amount of times I wasted energy pads instead of launching my archwing or deploying my archgun).

STARCHART:
Remove the Railjack icon to the top left corner and instead include it as a proper node next to the planet- same as Archwing nodes, but with a Railjack on it. This would open the Raijack node-map for that specific planet.
Include Excavators in Railjack planets to gather Railjack resources- NOT planet resources. For those you would use the "regular" planet on the starchart.

OPERATOR:
Make Operator usable in other Orbitals - so we feel at home in other players...homes. 
Make Operator usable in Relays - like we do in Cetus and Fortuna.
Make Operator ride K-Drives - to make it more distinguishable from archwings, and because Ventkids (more on K-Drives ahead).

ORBITER:

Infested Room - Having it there always locked and just accessable to Nidus or to remove Cysts, is kind of reductive... this room needs more use(s). Sacrifice a Converted Lich to get Murmurs for another Lich Hunt that's active (more on Liches ahead*).

SINDICATES:
A Sigil for Ostron Sindicate - because all others have them, and so that we have at least ONE other way to earn standing for them outside the plains.
A Sigil for Solaris United Sindicate - for the same purpose.
Orb Mother Missions should increase Vox Solaris Standing, NOT Solaris United- why is a mission like this given standing for a diferent Faction/Sindicate makes little sense.
Eidolon Lures as Consumable - In the Quills sindicate, either have available a unlimited use bp that we buy using Standing (just like Pads) OR claim a certain amount(3?) of it fully built (as we do for Specters in other Sindicates).

ARSENAL:
Auto color match for weapons - changing weapons in loadout should still match Warframe color selection (if we previously selected to do so), just like syndanas do.
ONE Arch-Gun Gravimag should be enough for EVERY Arch-weapons - Just like the Archwing Deployer (remember that dispute?)... I have NO IDEA why you made this to work with just one.
Diferent Archwings per Loadout - I don't understand why I can have a diferent Archgun per loadout, but the Archwing is the same in all of them. Please change. Some missions I prefer the Itzal, others the Amesha, etc... It is a pain to always have to go into Vehicules, to select the one I need.
Multi-functional Exilus Slots- We have them for Warframes and Weapons, but I feel they use is very redundant (if useful at all, when it comes to weapons). So, I would like these to be "multifunctional". In Warframes, these slots could also be used for Augments (this would remove the necessity of a new slot just for that, since not every Warframe has Augs) ; and in Weapons they could also be used for Rivens (a much better deal in weapons that don't need those "not-damage" buffs).
Make Parazon use 6 Parazon Mods - I hate that three slots are unavailable just because of Lich assassinations. If we are not doing that, those becose useless.

MISSIONS:
Remove Drones from Arbitrations - Replace them with ONE Debuffer/Buffer Boss per rotation. Shield Drones move wait to fast (and lags and drop-frames EXIST) that they sometimes get "shielded" just by the amount of enemies surrounding them. Even with a weapon with high punchthrough, many times we just can't take them out (besides, the game already generates a LOT of debuffers said that period of time). Arbitrations IS fun to play now with the recent changes, but I propose ONE tough Boss to be present at intervals of time.
Use Archwing in the Kuva Fortress - because the Kuva Fortress still shows Archwing stats at the end of the mission... Either remove that, or put it in.
Make EVERY refugee saved on Defection reward you - 4 refugees, 4 rewards. This mode takes too long and it is not rewarding enough. I would advise removal, but it not that, them make every NOC saved provide a reward. That way we get more value for out money spent there.

ARCHWING (glad to know you have not forgoten about it):

Archwing Defense (or similar) - PLEEEEEEEASE comeback! Make it with ONE objective to defend and put some good endless rewards there (Relics!?) so I can go back to my Archwing fighting days.
Archwing Races - If K-Drive has them, and Blink isn't an issue anymore, so why not?

K-DRIVES:
(Disclaimer: these are kind or useless, so they could be removed and introduced as a seasonal event like K-Drive Races).

Aura or Companion active in K-Drives - I would like to find (and gather) loot in Orb Vallis surfing around, but because no Sentinel or Aura mods are inactive on top of K-Drives, I always have to relly on Archwing.
Vaccum - This mod should still be active even while you are surfing around, extremelly useful (specially if it worked with Eidolon Cores, se we could gather them fast after an Eidolon Hunt).
Allows us to use them with Operator - And use hour powers while riding them.

POE & FORTUNA & IRON WAKE:

New Open Worlds - Would like to see: the Infested Hive in Eris (a completly alien world, and maybe we could know more about how the infested came to be) and Uranus with the FIRST underwater open-world. Also, hading a tropical forest on Eart with LOTS of verticality and have Iron Wake as its Hub would be amazing. Able to use Abilities when fishing - do it the same as minning. I use Loki Invisibility a LOT (so no one bothers me) and it is quite annoying having to: unequip spear, use ability, equip spear... Please change it. Ability to change Warframe loadouts when requesting new missions in Orb Vallis (outside Fortuna) or Plains of Eidolon (tents outside Cetus).
Have Mandacord songs be at specific location on Orb Vallis - Instead of having them spawn randomly. I've been looking for them for the last year, but cannot locate them unless speanding days flying around there.
Have Pallamino trade Riven Shards in exchange for our Rivens - you can transmute 4 to get new one, but when your slots are FULL all you can do is: either give them away, or buy new slots. I propose trading them with Pallamino in order to work toward a new one. (e.g. Veiled Riven=2 shard; Open Riven=3 shards; Open Riven and Full=5 shards).
Have Requiem Relics in Pallamino - I am VERY happy that Iron Wake as a use now, but she still has pretty much nothing in her store.

EIDOLONS:

Health Bar - because you put it in every Boss, but where it was needed the most we ain't got it. Possibly 2 bars: one separated into 4 or 6 segments for the Sidonias, and one for the final phase. Vaccum effective to catch Eidolon cores - You did it with Reactants, so... Have bounties to fight each Eidolon specifically - when night comes, have specific missions/bountie for each one INDIVIDUALLY (well, for Teralist we already have). This is very important, not everyone finds good Squads and not everyone can Solo all three.
Make diferent Eidolons - The second could be a Spider (because rigging and AI is already done for Exploiter and Orb Mother, just needs a new skin), last one: a Giant Snake (as we saw it in Duviri trailer, so just make a "destroyed" version of it).
Make Ropalolyst drop Arcanes like other Eidolons - Possibly, the faster you kill it the better the Arcanes OR beating it WHILE using Dragon Void Keys would diferentiate the drops (because NO ONE like RNG). If you're worried about depleting it to fast, make it one day drop only (same has it was for Raids).
Change Ropalolyst level design to be on TOP of Cloud Filters instead of bottom, and let us use Archwing on it - a BIG change that I would like to see, just because YOU PROMISED IT WOULD BE SO! (probably will never happen).
FOCUS:

Make Zenurik energy dash one of the passives available for ALL other Focus Schools - Zenurik is the #1 school preciselly because of the energy buff we get. I propose you do the same thing you did for Itzal's Blink: make it available for all other schools as well (even if you have to SLIGHTLY decrease its effectiveness).
Create your OWN focus school - since Focus isn't closed (even after you filled all nodes) this would be a very welcomed feature.
School Cosmetic - Once you fully unlock and complete a School Tree you should get a Sigil from that School to mark your accomplishment (for shoulders). This would happen for all Schools.
All Schools Master Cosmetic - After unlocking, and completing all nodes in all schools, you should get a "Master" Sigil or an Ephemeral(!), and a possibly a Trophy as decoration. This would work a bit like the Kuria rewards. You get one half way, and another at the end.

KUVA LICH:
(Disclaimer: I really hate the way this was implemented into the game and it deserves a complet overhaul to be its own thing, and not a "mutant" from Kingpin. The previz was an absolute must from the get go, but IMO it should be a Bounty you get from Pallamino and then it would be something similar to Kela d'Thain, but it would happear on diferent planets, taking them over, and you would have to clear Nodes to get to it. That's it.)
Remove Forma use to level up Kuva Weapons to full (lv40) - have ir already come with 5 Polarities, if you want to AND/OR expand the use of Forma to get more MR to EVERYTHING. Because unless you have a Riven, that's just a waste of Formas.

RAILJACK:
(Disclaimer: just like Kuva Lichs, I really hate the way this was implemented into the game and it deserves a complet overhaul to be its own thing, and not a "mutant" from Kingpin. There is still a TONE of bugs and there are WAY to many mission with very little differences between them, if any, apart of the Planet background. This should be pre-fabricated and available in some missions, if possible, the Daily Sortie would be a great place to put it in just to get players "familiar" with it).

Move Railjack to Relays - At least have a proper dock to care for it if we ever leave a Clan and have nowhere to "fix" it. If you are preparing for WAR, you want EVERYONE in.
Make Railjack missions available on the Starchart, not on a diferent Map - possibly a Node after Relays or Archwing, on the appropriate planets.
Make sensable Railjack missions with diferent stages - Railjack Sorties (Weekly! We already have daily).
Make Railjack resources/itens drop from regular Archwing missions - and possibly include Intrinsics also, so we can have a better chance to farm them Solo.
BOOST Archwings - Shields, health and armor for one. You did rework this, but Odonata's shield does nothing againts enemy fire, missiles/drone have INCREDIBLE limited range and do almost NO damage, teleport needs WAY more range.
Make enemy AI follow pre-determinate flight patterns - or else they'll just run away and away, and we can never get them. And when trying to fire at them, they'll just behave erradically.

PVP:
(Disclaimer: either improve it or REMOVE it. These could always come back as seasonal events.)

Better rewards - Or at least SOMETHING we can use outside Conclave, or else no one will play/return there. Possibly some Orokin Sculptures, Ephemeras, Amalgam or even Peculiar Mods (remember those?) Lunaro needs a mini-map - just a little one on the upper left corner like we have in missions, to quickly see where my teammates and our oponents are. OR...
REPLACE Lunaro with a K-drive park - Where we would compete with K-Drive tricks and/or races.
Frame Fighter against CPU - I mean, I tried to play it a bit but no one ever shows up.
Competitive Missions - where you don't really fight other players, you compete to finish an objective faster/with higher score... (Arbitrations might be a good candidate, because Drones are a pain, and you could spawn those to slow the other team down). [EDIT: YES! THIS IS COMMING! SO EXCITED!]
Archwing/Railjack PvP - Just an idea, but on the other hand: TRUE space pirating!

MAROO'S BAZAR:

Showcase itens - Have a place where you could leave itens "exposed" to sell, while you are playing, AND browse itens that other players have left there to buy. Having to be PERMANTELLY on Trade Chat to find a good deal is boring, not to say extremelly time consuming. People would them use chat messages to negotiate, but trading would still require both players present at Maroo or in a Dojo. 

MARKET:

PLEASE allow us to buy Deluxe itens separatly - Even if it is only 3 to 6 months after inicial release, and even it they were a bit more expensives than the Complete Pack combined, you would STILL make money and have many players happy to get just the item(s) they wanted. Personally, I need the Chroma Deluxe Heavy Sword Skin, and Nidus Infested Helmith Deluxe Skin, but I already bought the Skins. So, if at the very least I don't get a discount for the Pack, I'm just not gonna buy them... Ever.

EXTRA:

Allow Crossplay
Allow Crosssave
Allow Crossprogress
- Because almost every other Free-to-Play have them and Warframe NEEDS it.

Archived