Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't change my alias! (Switch) - Solved

(NSW)dubteka

Question

8 answers to this question

8 hours ago, (NSW)D-263-54 said:

but my account name on Switch isn't my Warframe name

Oh that's weird. It works like that on the other consoles, I thought the Switch wasn't any different.

Weirdly enough, I couldn't find anything on topic on the internet. There was this one Reddit post about the same question, where the OP found out what needs to be done to change usernames, wrote in a comment they updated the original post with the step by step instructions. Aaaaand the original post was already deleted. Strange. This story shows it can be done though, so just keep digging!

Edit: maybe ask support. They'll be able to help if no one else does.

Edited by (PS4)Viveeeh

11 hours ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

Oh that's weird. It works like that on the other consoles, I thought the Switch wasn't any different.

Weirdly enough, I couldn't find anything on topic on the internet. There was this one Reddit post about the same question, where the OP found out what needs to be done to change usernames, wrote in a comment they updated the original post with the step by step instructions. Aaaaand the original post was already deleted. Strange. This story shows it can be done though, so just keep digging!

Edit: maybe ask support. They'll be able to help if no one else does.

Yeah. Not a lot of info out there for the Switch. Hopefully this helps others. 

Don't know why I didn't think to look in the in game menu itself... but there it was. "Change Alias" (with a cost of 200 plat!)

• Like 1