Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2020 Design Challenge

[DE]Helen

840x400_WarframeFF_TennoCon2020.jpg

We’ve teamed up with For Fans by Fans to bring you the TennoCon 2020 Design Challenge

This year, we’re looking for creative, made-for-Tenno designs celebrating Warframe and our community. The winning designs will launch as part of the TennoCon 2020 Collection on our official Merch Store, and on For Fans By Fans at a later date. Winners will receive 1,000 Platinum and commission on all work sold!

This year, we’re looking for the following product designs:

• T-shirts
  • Mouse Pads
  • Messenger Bags
  • Pillow Cases
  • Wallets
  • Art Prints
  • Backpacks

Submit your designs here by Thursday, June 18 at 2:59 a.m. ET. If you have any questions about design submission, contact For Fans By Fans here.  

Guidelines:

• Design must be original, creative and inspired by the Warframe world.
  • Use only characters and themes from the Warframe universe. Designs that contain costumes owned by community artists will not be accepted.
  • Do not submit “mashups” or “crossovers.”
  • Do not use any copyrighted, third-party or inappropriate materials.
  • Click here for a complete list of contest rules and guidelines.

Prizes:

Select designs will launch on the Warframe Merch store as part of the TennoCon 2020 Collection! All designs approved for sale will receive 1000 Platinum and commission on the sales of all work sold.

Good luck, Tenno! May your designs be worthy of display in the Leverian.

Interesting! 
Nice Contest, already looking forward to see&buy some of the cool items in the future 😄 

btw, looking at that wallet-submissionkit:
The shape of this wallet there would be peeeerfect to finally see the K-Drive-Designs getting a good use in real life! just look at that perfect fit:

Spoiler

unknown.png
unknown.png

I know those designs are already owned/made by DE and available in the fansite kit, so there is really no way/need to create a submission with those...still wanted to show them because I adore the Corpus-K-Drive-Designs. And c'mon; Corpus = Money = Wallet! It would make sense 😄 
Oh well, maybe someone out there will create a Corpus-Wallet. Can't wait to see all the different submissions^^

I'm a professional graphic designer and i do this for a living. Thought it would be fun. : ) test what I learned at the firm I'm working for : )  I sent my idea already last night , up to 48 hours for it to be looked at. I cant wait

I have a professional imprint guide for making art for tee-shirts. that I'm pretty sure most print shops go by. It MUST fit in that guide for the work to be printable. Also , if it says the print size is for example 12 Inches by 12 Inches, the art work better be able to fit in that space. nothing to small, that would leave to excess white space,  also nothing that is outside that area will be on the shirt. 

And word of advice. Make sure you make a copy of what your sending in is vectors. Else DE's swag print shop can not use it. It might look pretty but if the graphic designer cant not print it on the clothing or items. their toss it.

I had to contact my companies client more then once because they send in JPEGs of low quality stuff and ask me to put it on a shirt. . . . uggg. SO i had to take my time from work to convert what they send me over to vector set the right color so our printer can print it.  That takes hours to do that. so please make sure your be able to vector what your sending in. It will save us graphic designers time.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think there should be stylized Lotus/"Rebecca Forbes" merch. cuz, you know the Forbes thing.  Or if you didn't know, the Forbes article thing...

btw, I've still got the dark sword that stabbed my heart after leaving us with ordis of all people(or whatever word is past tense for a people) for your systematically murderous family. still coping with that fall out that resulted with the man in the wall's cosmic joke of giving us the finger too 😕

Signed, A Revenant Main.

Archived