Spoiler

TWITCH
boy19921125

MIXER
Shakezkilla

Fan Art:

See you next week!

• Like 10

So in reality the "Giant Update" Megan was talking about was herself becoming a giant

Sorry i started this again 😄 dont let them bother you Megan, you did fine!

This surely will be a Home Time stream to be remembered

Thanks for this stream, really raised up my mood there, needed that. Just why cant i remember anything else of the stream except for the comments of "Megan sounds like Thanos" and her voice?

• Like 2

You forget when she was trying to announce something and the kept dissolving in giggles, with Rebecca being no help whatsoever.

• Like 4

I assume I am the only one that has not received the focus lens drop from tonight's home stream?

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Traellus1201:

I assume I am the only one that has not received the focus lens drop from tonight's home stream?

Could be, since i got it.

Fat Angry Megan 4 life!!! 

That artist Zilvtree is awesome!!!!  I wish he made one for every warframe and I could display them all in my ship!!

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Traellus1201:

Nope, also no drop for me. Never had problems before 😞

Do have to say that i do miss the risk of beeing obliterated by the explosion.... shield gating is really taking something away there. At least since this stream i know why i also survived it last time. For people who did forget (or dont know) how to defeat the Exploiter Orb this surely was a nice tutorial of how to

Thumbnail checks out.

maxresdefault.jpg 

• Like 2

That's was one of the funniest prime times really funny

• Like 2

6 hours ago, mandrakas said:
11 hours ago, Traellus1201 said:

Nope, also no drop for me. Never had problems before 😞

Same here, watched the entire stream, but the inbox is still empty...

Yeah, didn't receive tonight's drop either.  I had to drop early but past the 30 minute mark though.

Posted (edited)

I was told there would be archwing informations REPEATEDLY this  stream and by a DE name before the start of the  devstreamstream.... so I wasted my time staying up past midnight yesterday and the time I set aside for the devstream even though I was told JUST BEFORE THE START there will be infos on archwing. Why do you do this? Why do I even bother anymore. I really hope this was just a accident due to the chaotic nature of the streams and not deliberate.

But when your told several times to watch the devstream for the infos , and then you get no infos, after spending several hours of your day on various streams to get an answer it's really not very much fun anymore.

https://youtu.be/EjmOPed0e6A?t=2580 

Unfortunately I could only get the mention from the stream  and dean's remark about "

TwitchCon 2018

SuperDeanio

:we're gonna blow the lid off of half life 3 "

Incase it was forgotten,  the main reason I'm so sad and dissapointed right now is because some twitch chat mod starting with S who's name I can't for the life of me remember but can't even check cause there's no chat log for presstream start I can check   de_S  and then I forgot the rest I don't want to insult them by guessing the name and getting it wrong. I know it's partly my own fault for getting my hopes so high but still... it kinda hurts when your expecting closure,  get told to expect infos, then nothing, since  uncertainty makes me hella nervous, 
sigh I stop rambling now. Maybe I'm lucky and the update hits next week or there's a preview for the patch log so I can find ANYTHING denoting archwings aren't dead. I should probably just go to sleep
Edited by Fylas
it's just too much these days...

I remind DE that there are several topics regarding the moa legs

In short the ui in fortuna gives the incorrect textures to the model and all default moa legs use the unreleased version of the legs anounced in the devstream, it has been like this for weeks now