Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Broken Riven Challenge

(PSN)Slav_McGopnik

How exactly are you trying to do this? Best way is finding pilots on the PoE ground and lift them up, be it with Rhino's 4, Titania's 1, etc. Dargyns flying around don't usually count for that cause you explode the dargyn itself and the pilot dies cause of that, and it doesn't register as a kill. I opened the exact same riven earlier today and had no problems.

If is just that then another easy way is ember ulti with lot of range (depending on the power left, not so much if using overextend i guess, pick a bounty of the right level so they dont die right away).

Always got that challenge with also "while aim gliding" still had np doing with her like that (on "normal" poe lvl 10-30), basically, bullet jump + another jump, cast ulti on the air and am glide, work most of the times.

Seem some ppls also can do with zephyr 2 on pilot on ground, i tried but never got any (but remind you i also always got to aim glide too hehe).

Edited by (PS4)Miciobestia

The easiest way I have found to do this is with Nidus.

Find the Darygn pilots before they get on their vehicles, then use Nidus's ability that grabs them all in the blob (I am sorry, i can remember exactly what it is called). Kill them, get credit, then repeat. 🙂

I just did this challenge 2 days ago and it counts as it pulls the pilots into the air and allows you to kill them before they touch the ground again.

Man my favorite way to do this challenge was with Mag and a Bow.   Mod for Str/dur.    Hit the flying buttholes with magnetize.  The shoot the glowy bubble hehe.  

Its not foolproof though.  Alot of times the arrows hit the jet bike and not the pilot.  Or if it did hit the pilot, didnt kill him.  But the point is it was fun.   I was using a LENZ heh.  

When im in a rush I definately got for nidus.   If you are doing it for yourself, you could also just eat them with grendel lol.  

Oh that reminds me!!!!!  I recorded a sweeeeeet kill for this challenge when I did it the other day!!  

I actually blew up the jet bike right above me and the guy fell straight down and I sliced him up with my dagger!!!  I gotta trim that video and post it.