Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inbox automatically opens

(PSN)Firebrandd

Question

Please tell me how to prevent Ordis from opening my inbox upon spawn-in to orbiter. We have notification icons. Why do we need a snooping, lying, impatient Cephalon opening our mail and punching us in the face with it? I prefer to read inbox info at my leisure. It's annoying and ridiculous - especially when you are in a squad. When you get back to orbiter after Mission Summary, you can't do anything until you cancel out of inbox, sometimes resulting in getting dragged along into a subsequent mission you didn't want to join, so you are either stuck playing that mission because you don't want the abort to count against you as a failed mission or you have to either drop squad after mission spawn-in or close/reopen warframe during mission loading screen. 

2 answers to this question

43 minutes ago, (PS4)Firebrandd said:

Please tell me how to prevent Ordis from opening my inbox upon spawn-in to orbiter. We have notification icons. Why do we need a snooping, lying, impatient Cephalon opening our mail and punching us in the face with it? I prefer to read inbox info at my leisure. It's annoying and ridiculous - especially when you are in a squad. When you get back to orbiter after Mission Summary, you can't do anything until you cancel out of inbox, sometimes resulting in getting dragged along into a subsequent mission you didn't want to join, so you are either stuck playing that mission because you don't want the abort to count against you as a failed mission or you have to either drop squad after mission spawn-in or close/reopen warframe during mission loading screen. 

There is still no way of stopping it, and I doubt its high on the to do list. I realize its been an issue for a bit and not your first time commenting on it just gonna have to live with it Im afraid and there's over four years of requests for this btw.

P.s. I'd also suggest making a thread here: https://forums.warframe.com/forum/18-art-animation-ui/ Its the User Interface feedback section on the forum. There is no guarantee of course but nothing ventured nothing gained.

Edited by Magus_Tahir
Added P.s.
  • Like 1