Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Taylor

TennoGen Round 19 Deadline

The deadline for Round 19 is here: get your submissions in before July 20th at 2pm ET

Any newly submitted pieces or existing creations updated after January 20th will be considered. With TennoCon nearing, we thought everyone would appreciate the extra notice -- we can’t wait to see what the community has prepared for this round!

=====================

All creations must be submitted with the following screenshot guidelines, so we can properly judge your creation. We reserve the right to reject items without proper screenshots, due to our inability to properly review your item.

• Please make sure to include a tint breakdown. 
  • Have at least one well-lit screenshot on a 50% grey background and uncoloured lighting.
  • For Skins and Syandanas, make sure the colouring in your screenshots matches the colouring in the files you uploaded.
  • For Warframe Alt-Helmets, please be sure to match the base colours of the Warframe in your files and in one of the screenshots!
  • Make sure your screenshots are all up to date! If you have comparison shots for previous versions, please indicate which screenshots are of the current iteration -- aka the ones we should be evaluating!
  • Finally, provide both back, front and side views of your creation so we can see the whole picture. These views should not be partial -- we need to see the FULL item from all sides.

That's about it! Happy creating, Tenno! :community:

• Like 13

thank you for almost 2 months of announcement in advance 😄

Posted (edited)

If the team is planning to announce new weapon/armor category, can you announce it earlier before tennocon? Because if you announce it at tennocon then it means people only have 9 days to create that new weapon/armor category for round 19.

Edited by Rekkou
  • Like 4

Posted (edited)

Exciting! I'm hoping to see some new Tennogen armor! How long will it take until the missing items be added to console? We're missing syandanas and armor from Round 18. I really like the Seraphim armor. Please add it before or with the Deadlock Protocol update!

Edited by (PS4)Aquila_Seiza
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

Please let us make full armor sets! I crave to give my frames pair of buff, perpetually flexing arms on shoulders.

Edit: and on legs, I guess. Leg arms.

Edited by Vulbjorn
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, Vulbjorn said:

Please let us make full armor sets! I crave to give my frames pair of buff, perpetually flexing arms on shoulders.

Edit: and on legs, I guess. Leg arms.

pleaseee, maybe after this year's tennocon? As a new announcement 😄

Any plans on letting us make skins for more basic melee weapons like dual swords, machetes or scythes?

• Like 2

Im hoping for new Wukong skins... 

19 hours ago, Vulbjorn said:

I crave to give my frames pair of buff, perpetually flexing arms on shoulders.

IBqCaiX.png

Spoiler

Gpw4ucQ.jpg

We need Tennogen for Exalted weapons alongside shoulder & leg armor pieces. The lack of Graxx Peacemakers or a Graxx Exalted Blade feels like a waste. There already are a few Tennogen shoulder pieces for certain Warframes like Frost, even if those are just slightly altered pieces. There just needs to be something to tie the entire aesthetic together.

• Like 1

I am pretty sure this is not the right place to ask this question but I can't find another good place.... Is there a way for loyal Tenno to submit designs for other WF items such as dojo and orbiter decorations?? I have seen a number of decorators asking for aquariums in the dojos and for "pretty" fish for both the dojo and orbiter. If someone has created some fish designs for these purposes is there any way for us to send those designs for consideration??