Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do I fight Prime Vaulting FOMO?

Galoain

Question

In less than a week, Oberon and Necros Primes will be vaulted along with their respective weapons to make way for Nova and Trinity Primes' unvaulting.

This is kind of making me panic as I desperately want the Silva and Aegis and Galatine Primes, but lack the ability to farm certain types of relics due to where I am in the plot (I'm between The Second Dream and The War Within), and I obviously can't farm relics and advance the plot at the same time.

What do I do?  I took a break from Warframe for over a week, but I'm still not enjoying playing because I'm afraid I'm going to miss my opportunity to secure some of the weapons I've wanted most in the game since I started playing.

12 answers to this question

vor 17 Stunden schrieb Galoain:

I have a life outside Warframe, you know. 😑 

I do have some good news.  It appears on closer examination of the relics I do have that I already have everything for the Galatine Prime, along with the majority of the relics needed for both Nekros Prime and Silva and Aegis Prime.  All that's missing is the Axi A6.  The one type of relic I can't easily farm as the Luna Disruption mission isn't accessible until I complete War Within.

The obvious solution seems to be trying to taxi with someone in the next two days and hoping to RNG that I can get two or three Axi A6s before time runs out, but I really REALLY don't want to be rude, and I'm scared going up to a bunch of strangers and demanding to be taxi'd to a specific node is THE PEAK of rudeness.

You probably mean Axi S6 because Axi A6 isn't from the Prime Vault. Lua Disruption doesn't have any Prime Vault Relics because they only drop in the Void and on the Open World Bountys. The Best place for Vault Axi Relics is the Cetus/Fortuna Bountys.

This https://tenno.zone/planner is a good Site with all the Places where you can farm relics.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Galoain said:

In less than a week, Oberon and Necros Primes will be vaulted along with their respective weapons to make way for Nova and Trinity Primes' unvaulting.

This is kind of making me panic as I desperately want the Silva and Aegis and Galatine Primes, but lack the ability to farm certain types of relics due to where I am in the plot (I'm between The Second Dream and The War Within), and I obviously can't farm relics and advance the plot at the same time.

What do I do?  I took a break from Warframe for over a week, but I'm still not enjoying playing because I'm afraid I'm going to miss my opportunity to secure some of the weapons I've wanted most in the game since I started playing.

I can help you get the parts, so don’t panic Tenno.

• Like 2

You can farm the relics -- they can all be obtained from bounties in Cetus and Fortuna and are relatively common (they're an uncommon reward).

That being said, the weapons do not go away, nor do the relics or any materials, so even if you miss them, you can still try to find people to run the relics with you, or buy the parts later down the line with platinum you get from selling other things.

• Like 2

if you got the plat to burn, you can look up what the harder pieces are to get to drop

buy those with plat now while there cheaper (prices are always higher on vaulted items)

then worry about farming the rest of the parts

but either way the vault gets opened and closed every so often so itll swing back around and you can get them again, i still remember single unvault days, had to wait so long for it to swing back around

Edited by Tokens210
  • Like 1

Syndicate relic packs contain every relic in the game, so I'd suggest running syndicate missions or in general getting involved with the syndicate system as it's a great way to get relics without having to actively look for them!

• Like 1

hace 29 minutos, Galoain dijo:

You started in november .... so ..... 7 months and you couldnt farm 2 weapons and finish the main quest (that can easily be done in 2-3  hours at most being slow) .... sounds legit .

I have a life outside Warframe, you know. 😑 

I do have some good news.  It appears on closer examination of the relics I do have that I already have everything for the Galatine Prime, along with the majority of the relics needed for both Nekros Prime and Silva and Aegis Prime.  All that's missing is the Axi A6.  The one type of relic I can't easily farm as the Luna Disruption mission isn't accessible until I complete War Within.

The obvious solution seems to be trying to taxi with someone in the next two days and hoping to RNG that I can get two or three Axi A6s before time runs out, but I really REALLY don't want to be rude, and I'm scared going up to a bunch of strangers and demanding to be taxi'd to a specific node is THE PEAK of rudeness.

23 hours ago, Galoain said:

Don’t be afraid to rely on the community for help 👍 I mean, if you demand to be taxi’d that would be a problem, but if you’re projecting your idea of rude onto others before you’ve given it a shot and given them a chance to help, you’ll never find out that players don’t mind. Might even meet a few looking for the same thing

• Like 1

18 hours ago, (PS4)joehan1287 said:

You probably mean Axi S6 because Axi A6 isn't from the Prime Vault. Lua Disruption doesn't have any Prime Vault Relics because they only drop in the Void and on the Open World Bountys. The Best place for Vault Axi Relics is the Cetus/Fortuna Bountys.

This https://tenno.zone/planner is a good Site with all the Places where you can farm relics.

Ah, you're right.  S6 is the one I'm looking for.  Today's the last day, and Bounties I CAN do!

EDIT: I DID IT!  I have 2 S6's now!  Now I just have to get enough Void Traces to refine them all and then I can find other players who also have them so we can increase our chances of getting the right stuff!

Edited by Galoain
  • Like 1