Digressive

Warframe Updates Overview

Hey everyone,

By using the wiki and the forums I've put together a Google Spreadsheet of every Warframe Update since Fortuna to now. I've been going through a lot of the patch notes too and I think it's incredible looking at what was going on with the game just last year.

Anyway, here's a link if you want to check it out for yourself:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10rfMJ4WwoK04jP21TCoa9StdqMsU15pP5R_hAqHBy30/edit#gid=1966084001

I plan to add more to it in the future, I just wanted to make a start.

Anyway, have a great weekend all. 👍

Here's a preview of what was going on this time last year:

Ogw1aTt.png

• Like 48

Thank you for putting this together! Nice to see it all in one place. 

• Like 22

How far back do you plan to go with it cause this is really cool to see it compiled like this. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Digressive said:

By using the wiki and the forums I've put together a Google Spreadsheet of every Warframe Update since Fortuna to now. I've been going through a lot of the patch notes too and I think it's incredible looking at what was going on with the game just last year.

Anyway, here's a link if you want to check it out for yourself:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10rfMJ4WwoK04jP21TCoa9StdqMsU15pP5R_hAqHBy30/edit#gid=1966084001

Wow, you single-handedly weaponized Rebecca.

Edited by sitfesz

Thanks all! I'm glad to see this is something which others are interested in, and it's not just me. 🙂

14 hours ago, rawr1254 said:

How far back do you plan to go with it cause this is really cool to see it compiled like this. 

I was planning on going back to the beginning!

6 hours ago, Digressive said:

Thanks all! I'm glad to see this is something which others are interested in, and it's not just me. 🙂

I was planning on going back to the beginning!

Please do it. The community needs to see just how far this game has come, it's been a hell of a ride and that graph will really put things in perspective for vets and newcomers alike. And DE has done a hell of a job during this pandemic.

Wish I could attend my 4th Tennocon, but I'll make sure to raise my glass to you guys from the comfort of home (or hopefully with my friends/clan at a viewing party).

Cheers DE, looking forward to seeing what else your cooking up. 

• Like 3

It is done, for now at least.

I hope you enjoy it and find it interesting/useful. 🙂

I've gone back all the way back to the closed beta around the end of 2012. It's impressive as hell to look at SEVEN (+) years of development, reading the patch notes and seeing Warframe as we know it in 2020 come together.

The notes are a neat time capsule of what was going on at the time in the game as well as at DE itself. Here's an opener to some notes from DEMegan in 2018 just before TennoCon 👇

5BmBKpL.png

• Like 2

On 2020-05-23 at 11:39 AM, Dartaz666 said:

TL;She probably didnt read

chroma plus hema my dude. 
mirage no longer self flamable yea problem need augment to effect it as a toggle state skill
volt meta anyway in the place you are talking about for them 

This is really cool, thanks for taking the time and effort to make this 👍

It’s put some things in perspective for me personally

• Like 1

Hi all,

Using the forums and the wiki I put together a Google Spreadsheet of all Warframe Updates so far - including the closed beta. It's an interesting look at how far DE have come with Warframe over the years and a celebration of their work so far! 🙂

I hope all Tenno, vets and newbies enjoy looking through it.

https://bit.ly/WarframeUpdates

• Like 2

Hi there @Digressive ^-^
Again, awesome work and still thank you a lot for putting it all in 1 place.
However, why another thread about it? This is basically the same as your other thread (that other thread got a reply from DERebecca in it too), even with the same google-doc if you click on the link.

Maybe I am missing something, but 2 threads about the same thing seem a little bit strange^^'
Still, thanks for the effort ❤️ 

Cheers,
Fabpsi~

• Like 1

@Fabpsi I apologise, if this is considered spamming, then it can be removed - it doesn't look like I can do that myself otherwise I would. I just wanted to make people away that I had "completed" it that's all. Totally understand if it's not cool though. 🙂

• Like 1

Ahhh, thank you for the explanation^^ 
Didn't mean to sound harsh, like I said: I was just wondering, that's all, thanks again! 😄 
Not sure if this is considered spam - if you want you can report this thread (at the top right of the first comment) and ask there if it is fine or if it should get removed~ (and yea, only Forum-Moderators or DE-people can remove threads)
Again, thanks for the work, really cool & good to see it completed! 🙂 

• Like 1

That's ok, you weren't harsh - I appreciate you asking. I've reported my own post lol so it can be removed if deemed necessary.