Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Efficiency is Bugged?

(XBOX)Zero89853

Question

I am trying to make my equinox tanky with adaptation. I figured I had plenty of efficiency at 1.75 drain for her mend and main ability. She is running a range build of 175% with 120% strength. I took out streamline which takes my efficiency down to 160%. You would think that my energy drain wouldnt be higher than the normal 3.5 drain per second with it. My drain goes from 1.75 to 6.13, which to me is completely illogical and is flawed. How can i take off 15% efficiency and make my drain go from 1.75 to almost double the normal amount?! If it makes anything different. I do have mods that lower my duration to 20%. But still, 175% to 160% shouldnt be much of a difference let alone be that drastic.

3 answers to this question

Note as well that when duration is under 100, any efficiency above 175% is also counted (but hidden to you). This means that R5 Fleeting Expertise and R5 Streamline will actually go off 190% efficiency and 40% duration for channelled abilities, which gives it the maximum 75% energy reduction cost.

• Like 2