Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Garuda can be equiped with ONLY her Talons

Am33mA

I wish the Garuda Talon buff that is coming soon would also allow Garuda to unequip all weapons so that she only has her Talons as a weapon, am I the only one who would like that ?

Edited by Am33mA

I second this. When I was messing with Garuda, I really wanted to equip only the Talons(being that they are a melee weapon, equipped all the time vs valkyr's claws or titania's weapons that only come out when the ability is active), for aesthetic and person preference reasons 🙂

you could always just equip something you'll not bother using, or something that conceals well, like a Glaive. her Talons are Good, but it's not like they do anything better than other good melee weapons anyway (and TBH, all melee weapons are at least good now.)

Edited by (PS4)robotwars7

13 hours ago, Nicaris said:

I second this. When I was messing with Garuda, I really wanted to equip only the Talons(being that they are a melee weapon, equipped all the time vs valkyr's claws or titania's weapons that only come out when the ability is active), for aesthetic and person preference reasons 🙂

Exactly, idk it seems cool to me, hope they do add this in the update

15 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

you could always just equip something you'll not bother using, or something that conceals well, like a Glaive. her Talons are Good, but it's not like they do anything better than other good melee weapons anyway (and TBH, all melee weapons are at least good now.)

except if you have a melee weapon, like a glaive, you can't use her talons