Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Teleporting after finishing the mission

AmirX3

In any warframe mission after completion i feel like it's boring and tedious to run or jump like 50 times to get to the extraction point,in railjack we have the omni tool that can transfer us directly to the ship,why not make one for extraction points after finishing the mission.

3 hours ago, AmirX3 said:

In any warframe mission after completion i feel like it's boring and tedious to run or jump like 50 times to get to the extraction point,in railjack we have the omni tool that can transfer us directly to the ship,why not make one for extraction points after finishing the mission.

and here comes the problem of endless missions

and thats pretty much ur answer

4 hours ago, AmirX3 said:

Because the distances on railjack are huge and the omni tool transfer isn't needed just to exit the mission, but also reachig fast to your ship if you are deployed on a enemy ship and something bad happens (like a hull breach). You don't need that on regulsr missions.

• Like 1

Ah, I see the day foretold by the ancient Orokin prophecy is indeed fast approaching: the day when some random forum user is going to request for rewards to be automatically rolled when you click the mission node.

The end is nigh, I tell you.

Edited by Watsof
  • Like 2

11 минут назад, Watsof сказал:

Ah, I see the day foretold by the ancient Orokin prophecy is indeed fast approaching: the day when some random forum user is going to request for rewards being automatically rolled when you click the mission node.

I have already seen such reply, maybe half a year ago if not more than that (fortunately, it was sarcastic... for now).

In every single game you have to go somewhere else to finish the mission. It's basic game design.

Also omni tool just teleports you to the ship. It doesn't auto extract for you. And the purpose for it is entirely different. In Railjack you can't travel as fast as you do in ground missions (and or the levels are much bigger) so teleportation there is kinda needed.

45 minutes ago, Watsof said:

Ah, I see the day foretold by the ancient Orokin prophecy is indeed fast approaching: the day when some random forum user is going to request for rewards to be automatically rolled when you click the mission node.

I read this in the Skyrim trailer narrators voice in my mind.

2 hours ago, Watsof said:

woah, you expect them to go to the effort of CLICKING the node, no way that's way too much effort. instead, when you log in, you just get given the equivalent resources of running the whole starmap. that would be much better.

to think, they expect us to actually PLAY this game for the rewards? it's insulting...