Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I have spent the last half an hour battling all the things you broke in this last update.

(XBOX)TehChubbyDugan

Bug 1:  There's some kind of hiccup at the start of nearly every mission causing nearly everyone to DC from the host.  I'm spared this most of the time because I have a really solid connection, but I've still experienced it, and it's also massively increasing load times which is extremely frustrating.

Bug 2: The "Please Wait" and all associated bugs still exist.  I choose to start a mission and it sits on finding squad forever.  I can't hit X to force start it and choose to host, I have to cancel it and start it again and pray it works.  I've spent upwards of 10 minutes before just trying to start a goddamn mission because it won't move past the "finding a squad" phase and won't let me start it as host.  If it "finds" a squad, sometimes I get locked into the "Please Wait" screen and I have to force quit the game because it will stay there with no way for me to cancel out of it.  This has become more frequent for me with this update, combined with the extra long load times and decent possibility that I and everyone else will DC, yeah I'm a little mad right now.

Bug 3:  I haven't tested this in other missions (because we're not your employees, that's not my job.) but while trying to run the GOTL Disruption (I was client, since you won't let me choose to host) my Mirage was getting locked out of abilities after attempting to cast her 1.  I backed out of a mission because it happened early, and then it happened on the second mission attempt as well and I ended up just riding it out with just my secondary (due to the alert conditions, not a bug) and none of my abilities.  It's stating the obvious to say that this is game-breaking and extremely frustrating, especially after all the BS with matchmaking.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...