Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kavat/Kubrow Imprint Incubator Bug - says 'Unknown Error' when attempting to claim imprint

(PSN)ThatVenomousCat

I've had this problem on the PS4 for atleast two years now, but it wasn't an issue until now. I'd never actually wanted to make imprints before. But now that i'm trying to get a Vasca Kavat, it is impossible because i've got a bug with my incubator where anytime i attempt do anything involving imprints.

It says i've got max imprints and upon attempting to claim it says 'Unknown Error' i've got no imprints, so it is impossible for max imprints to be the issue. My account is just bugged or broken somehow and has been for years, even deleting and redownloading the game does nothing. Which tells me it is an issue with my account somehow. 

I've done some looking around and apparently i'm not the only one who has had this issue, there are posts dating back to 2016/17 complaining about how they are unable to access this part of the game because of the 'unknown error' prompt that shows up. 

https://youtu.be/tWtggt0m6Kw  <--- This is a short video demonstrating the Bug and how it looks

EYraTreVAAE3vAz?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1

Hello!!!!!
cant figure it out I having trouble make imprints of my sweets kavat it’s saying MAX IMPRINTS USED??????
i have imprints available this BUG happen when I BREED a VASCA KAVAT now a cant heal my SMEETA what

now D.E. BUDDIES NEED YOUR HELP ASAP AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!:highfive::highfive::highfive::highfive::highfive:

• 3 weeks later...

I don’t know if this has been solved or not but I kinda have a similar problem mine just doesn’t let me access my incubator every time I try to open it, it closes itself out and recently I put my Kubrow into stasis through the app and we’ll I tried accessing the incubator and it says in incubating something but the wait time is -661 and I don’t even know how that’s possible or even how to fix this