Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buzzing sound Titania

Ephryos

Hi there, wasn't really sure if this was a bug or not but I figured I would report it anyways despite it being a small thing.  I recently got Titania Prime and have really been loving her.  However whenever she is "running" (she floats faster?) this buzzing sound ramps up and it gets really annoying.  It doesn't happen when she walks only running but it does happen when she is flying in her 4 skill on top of the normal sounds for that.  

• 1 month later...

Hey bro I just replied this to someone's exact same post here https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1203846-the-sound-when-titania-prime-moves-is-grating/ ... This is crazy... Everything was going right with Titania so I got the prime and was blown away. I couple games into it I realized that sound when she dodges or sprints was just piercing. Just crazy how something like that could bug you and make you not want to play that Warframe or turn the sound effects down. Well my idea for a solution might not work and it might not work for you.. but I had a realization that on my Astros A40s that you can make a custom equalization setup through your computer... My Idea is to some how zero out that frequency that she is emitting. I hope it works and I'll let you know if it does. Thanks for posting.

Invitingtree

Archived