Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I cant see my friends in friendlist and i appears offline to them

ImpensableG

Today i tried to invite a friend to join in my squad but i didnt see her. There is nobody online in my friend list and clan list but im able to send and receive msgs in clan, region, recruit and trade channel.

When i try to invite someone to join on my squad, dojo etc, its display instead "Could not to deliver invitation to "nickname"". If they try to invite me it says "The player appears to be offline".

I can see people in Fortuna, Cetus, Relays, Maroo and in missions people can join in my public matches too

Im adding my screenshots: ports open manually, settings on gameplay, yes yes UPnP and NAT-PMP enable on my router and in-game

When i click on analyze network show me "All systems nominal, No UPnP or NAT-PMP detected.

What i need to do to back to play with my teammates? its baro's weekend and i want to play with them to farm relics!XiotMs5.pngvAzAjdB.pngYH00A7g.png

Hi there !  I've been having these same issues for the past couple  of weeks.and have lodged a ticked with Warframe to get some help on the issue. It looks like one of the servers is stalling somehow and giving incorrect values ie "logged off" when just logged on and vice verca and not seeing anyone from friends or clan.

I have had friends randomly find me in public missions and stay in squad after that, but I don't know any other work arounds for now. 😞

Edited by Ferral-Werecat

I am having the same issue too. This is really pushing me away from this game. I never used to have any problems but now that i want to start playing after a couple of years i can not play with friends. It really is sad 

Edited by Vulpeculaa_