Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sancios

are the glassmaker's questions bugged?

Question

glassmaker gives me options that aren't in the clues or he gives me an option with my clue but it's not the correct answer

i've got two examples the first failure was with a symbol i thought it would be the ayatan symbol but instead it gave me 2 other different options
and the second example is the weapon it gave me the "polearm" which is my clue and the curved sword i chose the polearm and fell down

anyone else having same issues?

6 answers to this question

I had this too. Three options, choose the right one, fail. Try again, same question, same answer, now it counts.

On ‎2020‎-‎05‎-‎24 at 1:44 AM, Sancios said:

glassmaker gives me options that aren't in the clues or he gives me an option with my clue but it's not the correct answer

i've got two examples the first failure was with a symbol i thought it would be the ayatan symbol but instead it gave me 2 other different options
and the second example is the weapon it gave me the "polearm" which is my clue and the curved sword i chose the polearm and fell down

anyone else having same issues?

Nope.

Even if you have done the investigation before, make sure you do the investigation again at the time you are going to attempt the test. The test clues are based on that instance of investigation clues. Not any other previous investigations.

Have fun and may RNG be forever in your favor.

I don't think it's bugged. There are five clues and three options at each segment. The third option is behind you.

good to know there are 3 options but still i chose my hint twice and it was the wrong answer

Just now, Sancios said:

good to know there are 3 options but still i chose my hint twice and it was the wrong answer

If you are certain this is the case, you could file a bug report. I went through it once and selected the correct things and it was correct for me.

Also, don't accidentally fall off the platform. It counts as a fail. Just do a double jump.

The examples you mention seem like you made the wrong selections. 

You base your choices off the 5 pieces of evidence in the crime scene. The symbol, for example, isn't the ayatan star. (At least I think I know what choice selection you are talking about.)

So it sounds like you need to go back and review the clues, first. Just in case I went ahead and wrote a quick note with details that seemed like they might be used in the test. Each actual clue seems fairly obvious (or was in my case.) 

Also if you have problems jumping to the choice you want, use zephyr, her slower jumps allow you to not miss the platforms as easily.

There's some videos on youtube that can help, even though the test is randomized, as are the answers. 

Here's a video that might help: