Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Is Becoming Immortal Again And Again...

KJMARZAN

... Like the title itself says, besides, this bug still exists in the previous weeks. Here are some of the links to other users' topics about him being immortal and not dropping any rewards upon being killed.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/118901-stalker-immobile-and-immortal/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/118719-god-mode-mist-stalker/

And look at some pics I took...

Warframe0014_zpsb95dca6f.png

Face-to-Face - He still fires his bow and it can still deal damage to us.

Warframe0016_zps63599a66.png

Even tried spamming my bow on his back... still no damage

Warframe0013_zps4dd07668.png

Another face-to-face shot

Warframe0018_zps253ff104.png

...So I tried to betray my friend and "team-up" with the enemy.

Warframe0019_zpsd791fb73.png

...But after some time, only a mist is seen, it is solid, we can't pass through and we still hear his bow firing sounds and screeching.

... Still, no rewards

PS. One thing I noticed is that he flipped up when we dropped his health to zero (like being revived), then... he became immortal.

He shouldn't drop anything anymore. Since bosses no longer drop BP's, they are awarded at the mission results screen like the Golem fight.

But would that happen with the Stalker? I mean, he might be considered a boss and that would explain why the BPs haven't been dropping.

Also, maybe he's "revivable" as a bug of "killing" him, because, you know, he's simply supposed to disappear after he reaches 10% of his health.

Also, maybe he's "revivable" as a bug of "killing" him, because, you know, he's simply supposed to disappear after he reaches 10% of his health.

In our game, we dropped his health to 0%. It was still surprising for him to flip up though... probably it's a lag for some reason.

But would that happen with the Stalker? I mean, he might be considered a boss and that would explain why the BPs haven't been dropping.

He still drops the blueprint orbs. I was fighting him this morning and he dropped dread (as usual =()  Also, the reason you can revive him is that the game treats him as an AI controlled player. It uses a similar routine for the hostages as well. (yes if you're fast enough you can revive the hostages) This is also one of the reasons why enemies go after him. As you said, he's normally supposed to disappear once he reaches a certain amount of health. However, if your weapon is too strong and you're fast enough, you can knock him into bleedout state since he's technically an AI controlled player.

How do I know this? Well, I play sessions with one of DE's coders sometimes. =)

Edited by Glisp

He still drops orbs (a dread and a despair lately), and afaik he can appear in both Conclaves and Mastery tests (the white room with holograms). The latter two being horrible, horrible bugs.

He really can? Well, he is probably made as an "element of surprise".