Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What skins would you like for TennoGen Round 19?

-Vahagn-

In terms of items that have already been submitted, the Grendel Moloch Skin would be a great pick, along with it's accompanying items. Although I wouldn't be too optimistic about the whole set coming with it, since it's not guaranteed for all of them to come at once just because they are together. Also, this pretty cool Sentient themed, Aropanex Syandana that has a neat spinning animation to go with it.

In terms of items that haven't been submitted and/or may soon be updated, I'm hoping for either Yatus's redo on Atlas ION (which so far looks good) and/or this nice little Chest Armor from Lukinu. Hopefully they get their projects done in time before the deadline.

1 hour ago, XRosenkreuz said:

That Ion cloak that's been sitting around for over a year would be cool. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1592762689&searchtext=ion

Seriously, how can they keep saying no to this?

They can keep on saying no to it because the item has been the same from December of 2018. And once an item is previously denied due to its design (not sure why at the time, don't ask me), I don't see why DE would have to reevaluate the same item again. Same thing that can be applied to any old item, even it being a few months old. Just find the new Deadline date and match it with the previous Round's one, and there you have your time threshold where an item can be updated for potential consideration. Although, there can be some cases were changes were made after the Deadline, in which those may be void depending on how significant they were, as they may not have been related to DE's feedback (which I think may be the case for Revenant Draugen).

Edited by Scruffel
  • Like 2

well i want everything... but we don't need new Skins for... Wisp, Garuda, Nova and Saryn they had everytime over the last Tennogens new skins... how about DE makes some restrictions... DE chooses some Frames and says those frames need skins... DE "make em we use em"... how about Gara, Hyldrin, Octavia, Valkyr and Zephyr... Gara had one Skin and i'm still waiting for her Delux skin since beginning of the year... but Deluxe Ash, Ivara, Nova are more important... We have so many Frames and every time the same ones get new skins... bring some fresh air in it.. Armor and Syandana does not count... Pls DE