Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

John Prodman not spawning!!!

BroKingVEVO

Hello my friends, I apologize for any translation errors I am using google translator.
I have 608 autographs from JOHN PRODMAN.
and I can certainly say that he will ALWAYS spawn
Remember that JOHN PRODMAN does not spawn exactly 1 hour.
Sometimes it can delay up to 1 minute to 1.5 minutes. but it is very rare.
it is usually a maximum of 30 seconds.
A red marker like that of capture missions will always appear stating that he spawned
What may have happened is only based on the mountain map

John Prodman has a skill that is like a DASH - he will use it as soon as he sees an enemy. If he uses this on the edge of the mountain he will fall and commit suicide and of course the autograph will also fall. For that you have to check the mountain's edge and use the tenno to get the autograph. It may happen that the autograph falls outside the solid base of the mountain, in this case YES YOU LOST THE autograph :( The problem with this happening is that you have to keep trying with tenno and most of the time he will die! However, it is not an extremely difficult feat. It's sad, but the mountain map is the best INDEX map, but the only weak point is this. !

Another detail is a bug that happens right after John prodman committed suicide.
Autographs can be DUPLICATED based on the number of people you have at the PARTY.

Likewise, I do not recommend making JOHN PRODMAN commit suicide to get the double loot, 
as there is a possibility that he will fall off the solid base of the mountain. 
Then you lose the autograph.

2-autografos-john-prodman

Edited by tioaegis
  • Like 3