Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Contents that i want as a player

Sweg178

(ill try to be short and sorry for my bad english)

I know devs are busy trying to dish out new content and nerfing weapons (kappa_).

But in the midst of all these we are ignoring a lots of quality of life contents. people getting excited over a new mouse cursor shows what kind of content people want to see. 

Some of the things i think we should have new..

*A good profile view???..A change in how we view our profile will be a very nice thing to have   .. We should be able to feature our collections, pets(specially this one), builds etc ..The player and operator should not just stand like a fuking rock and actually have some cool animations. even the clan showcase looks 10 times better. 

*Another cephalon mayb  ???  I am actually sick of hearing ordis say the same fuking lines over and over again,,..it will be very nice if we get other cephalons to choose from ..Heck even the helminth as the ship operator will be a super cool thing to have. 

*New Emotes?? The narta emotes that we have are a fun part of the game..why arent we getting more of these .._

*Actual dance emotes???.. this could be controversial but we are missing out on fun by not having any dance emotes..imagine a mag doing electro shuffle _lol

Ultimately , we need contents that changes how the game looks to make the it feel fresh .. Only adding new events and balancing(_nerfing) weapons should not be the only things we get .. I should be able to tell what year is this by looking at the game .

Edited by Sweg178

As Boop said id prefer if they keep nerfin weapons so we actualy find some use for Kraken, Lex and Lato in endgame content. Because buffing said weapons isnt an option. Better to nerf all rest. As for quality of life i think majority of playerbase would agree that HOST MIGRATION is one and only most important quality of life to be fixed. Random disconects bugs and glitches are under this as well. I support DE, they are humans not robots...yet.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, PurrrningBoop said:

Not "we". but "you".

thats what i said in the title 

13 minutes ago, PurrrningBoop said:

as long as they are not too often and dont take up half of the screen)

Thats what it does right now ..it takes half of the screen . 

9 minutes ago, Baelrogh said:

HOST MIGRATION is one and only most important quality of life to be fixed.

yes id also like DE to host dedicated servers and play at 50 ping but as you said "they are humans not robot" ..i think they didnt have enough resource to host servers like that when they first implemented the system and now it has become a problem because apparently people are just being a #$&(% and leaving the squad or actually having  a bad connection i dont fuking know .