Rhino Alt Helmet - BERSERK

Wow, that helmet looks amazing. It has a simple shape, but very good details and size to match.

But a question for you; has it been uploaded to the Steam Workshop? It's the main place to upload submissions and where DE checks for items and their files.

@Scruffel Thank you! I uploaded on the Tennogen tool, its pending, i will let you guys know asap if i need to change stuff or if it get in. (i hope i did everything correctly, its the first time i try this) Do i need to upload on Steam AND Tennogen tool or tenno take care of that? 

@IanDig Thank you man! 😄 

18 minutes ago, Aotenshin said:

Thank you! I uploaded on the Tennogen tool, its pending, i will let you guys know asap if i need to change stuff or if it get in. (i hope i did everything correctly, its the first time i try this) Do i need to upload on Steam AND Tennogen tool or tenno take care of that? 

Pretty sure the main thing is that it gets uploaded to the Steam Workshop, because then DE has access to the files and Steam can directly give you the shared amount for purchases (if it gets in-game). I think there might be an extra process of setting up bank information which can take sometime, but I'm not sure.

Edited by Scruffel
  • 1 month later...
On 2020-05-24 at 3:48 PM, Aotenshin said:

Hello! i finally got time to finish this helmet ( yes 2 years later ^^' )  And big thanks for the feedback's from the community and the support 😉 

======>  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2107886166&searchtext=    <======

So here is my entry, we will see if it get accepted. 

YSSRJNi.jpg

jp1Yr82.jpg

w41zXQx.jpg

QQPDwLG.jpg

AyGk37l.jpg

UuvhzoP.jpg

gdKrAZz.jpg

zSDMzXm.jpg

C this is what happens when u consider theme and congruence...way to stick the landing... U may have my plat SIR!

Ona side note rhino needs a bigger character model

On 2020-05-24 at 3:48 PM, Aotenshin said:

Hello! i finally got time to finish this helmet ( yes 2 years later ^^' )  And big thanks for the feedback's from the community and the support 😉 

======>  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2107886166&searchtext=    <======

So here is my entry, we will see if it get accepted. 

YSSRJNi.jpg

jp1Yr82.jpg

w41zXQx.jpg

QQPDwLG.jpg

AyGk37l.jpg

UuvhzoP.jpg

gdKrAZz.jpg

zSDMzXm.jpg

I LOVE this helmet and the unapologetic vibe it gives off.

It gives me a Knifehead/Axehead vibe from Pacific Rim and just...makes him into a living Weapon with CHARGE.

I sometimes buy Tennogen that literally alters my frame usage Stats and I might just have to buy this and then Buy Scarab Sect and/or Graxx skins and really invest in Rhino’s playstyle.

It’s the first Tennogen Rhino helmet that is “next level” for me since the Program’s inception.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73