Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Constant Host Connection Errors

(PSN)keybladermills

I have been having this issue since the Railjack Revised Pt 1 update. I keep getting kicked from the squad when i recruit or am being recruited for activities, which result in a reinvitation or trying to rejoin. It is constantly happening, regardless of what i do. DE, please get on this. I've been playing for close to 4 years now, but this is one bug that is ridiculous. Anyone else having this problem?

• Like 1

This bug has recently happened to me, it all started 2-3 days ago and i thought the wf servers were just bugging out so i stooped playing for the first day but on the second day i knew something was up. I've been looking at old forums searching for a solution but none have worked so far I've tried changing the network ports to 4950 & 4955 and it still won't work, pressing the analyze network button just takes forever and says "All Systems nominal". Even after the newest hot fix that released nova & trinity prime from the vault it has yet to work. I would try to change the ip ports but i don't want to try that since im not tech savvy. Is there anyway to fix this other than having to mess with the ip ports? I've tried contacting support but they have yet to respond.

• Like 1