Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I can't press Circle to exit out of the evidence picked up and the Weave altogether in Glassmaker.

(PSN)Knighteous_14

I am having trouble with trying to press Circle within the virtual-crime. Whenever I pick up an evidence, I can't press Circle on my PS4, and whenever I made it within the Weave where I gather all the cephalite resonance in order to enter into the Weave, and when I made it to the final part of the clue, I can't press Circle still, I have to close the app in order to exit out of it, and it led me to do it all over again. Its very frustrating, and I personally enjoy this Nightwave glassmaker series, but its preventing me from enjoying it because of this bug, and I don't know what to do, is there anyone else who also go through the same situation as I am? Please let me know here.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I hope people come back to this thread and read the fix I found. 
If you reset your controller to default (to where melee button is O) you can then use O again to put items down AND EXIT THE WEAVE. 
I had my controls switched around, for easier play, but when I reset to default, went in to episode 3, and did the weave I was FINALLY able to click O and have it work.

I hope everyone else experiencing this issue sees this so they can continue on with Nightwave. (Friendly Note: I took a pic of my controller setup before resetting to default, so as to Be able to put it back to how I like it) :)

Archived