Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cogna Earpiece - We need to talk, seriously...

---Swaggi---

Ok i recently got the Cogna Earpiece from the Nightwave. I went to my Operator Fashion and realized THAT! ITS A FUC*ING SINGLE EARPIECE!!!
DE WHY FFS?!?!?!?!?!?
BARELY NO ONE WANTS SINGLE EAR PIECES!!!!

WE WANT A PAIR OF EARPIECES NOT A SINGLE ONE!!!!

Why are we forced to accept whether it's a pair or single one?!?! Why cant we decide that on our own?!?!? There are ones who want just on one ear others like me on both. But here is no option where we could choose from. WHY is it so difficult to add that instead of trigger the majority of the fashion operators?! 😛
@[DE]Rebecca

ODwDkqP.png

Edited by -TSA-Swaggi
  • Like 4

A bigger problem for me is that the older hairstyles make the glass parts disappear when the glass passes in front of the hair, but yeah, surely it can't be that difficult to mirror the object and give us an option for left/right/both.

• Like 2

How about the hoods that when up don't cover the whole face but change the shape of your face?

in5zaI1.jpg

Note the difference in the nostrils and the lip shape?  Only difference between the two images is toggling the hood open or closed.

• Like 1

I'd like to talk about the layering issue that means that it doesn't work properly on the old hair types. The 'glass' appears underneath them i.e. invisible.

Since my operator is male, and I have very few to actually draw from (going with the quasi topknot ponytail) I can barely see it.

• Like 1

Still pissed about prisma latron armor doing the same thing with the shoulder piece. This is an extreme issue even for someone who wants only one piece, they might not like it aesthetically on the side that it's forced to be on. For instance with certain asymmetrical hairstyles, or eyepatch accessories, or shoulder pads, it might look visually imbalanced if too much bulk is piled onto one side, and that's a look not a lot of people like. They need to stop pulling S#&$ like this.

9 minutes ago, PollexMessier said:

For instance with certain asymmetrical hairstyles,

Weirdly there is a toggle for parting on hairstyles that flips it but it only works on the older hairstyles and not the newer bouncier ones.

Just now, Katinka said:

Weirdly there is a toggle for parting on hairstyles that flips it but it only works on the older hairstyles and not the newer bouncier ones.

I am aware of that toggle. I was very dismayed to learn you can't flip the physics hairs after I'd bought one, it is genuinely aggravating. every asymmetric cosmetic in the game should have a flip option. this would fix issues with a lot of asymmetric cosmetics conflicting with eachother.

asymmetric shoulder armors I somewhat understand why they are the way they are so they don't obscure your vision too much, but that's immediately invalidated by anyone who wants to use the flipped camera angle.

• Like 1

I've already accepted that most design decisions that are put into the game will always stay the same, no matter what. And honestly if they wanted to add another single Earpiece cosmetic, then I guess so, as long as it looks nice and fits within the game. Besides, it's not a new idea and you were able to preview it before.

But um, while I do think that it's fair to complain about it, I think you're going a bit on the extreme.

All caps, cursing, tagging a DE member (even though she's not in charge of Art Design?); like, calm down, please.

• Like 1

On 2020-05-25 at 4:43 AM, Scruffel said:

I've already accepted that most design decisions that are put into the game will always stay the same, no matter what. And honestly if they wanted to add another single Earpiece cosmetic, then I guess so, as long as it looks nice and fits within the game. Besides, it's not a new idea and you were able to preview it before.

But um, while I do think that it's fair to complain about it, I think you're going a bit on the extreme.

All caps, cursing, tagging a DE member (even though she's not in charge of Art Design?); like, calm down, please.

Who is in charge of "Art Design"?