Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ordnance ammo and dome charge ammo won't re fill

(PSN)zenhumphrey

This is by far the most annoying bug i've encountered so far in railjack, ordnance ammo and dome charges won't re fill for some reason it will always tell me that my ordnance ammo and dome charges are full after i use resources to re fill them but everytime i go to any mission at all i'll always be at 0 dome charges and 0 ordnance and the bug only ever occurs when i play a few missions and then after a few runs the bug mostly will occur and i've encountered this bug alot now.

So your saying you refill your payload back at your DOJO and then when you go into a mission they are not there???

-Do you refill individually or click the refill all ???

--------------------------------------------------------------

The payload on a railjack is tied to the HOST.   So even if you refill your payload at home.... if you join as a client to someone else who doesnt have ammo... you have no ammo...

Are the randoms you are playing with being a-hole and wasting everything on your ship????

MOST IMPORTANTLY:  Are you using the Forge to try and make ammo DURING missions???  

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I refill at dojo and mid mission.  Havent had any problems with either...............

-----------------------------------------------------------------

There is TWO very stupid things I wish they would fix with payload though!!!!!

-First.  Let my god damn engineering intrinsics work at my dojo,  wtf....  

-Second.  If you craft ammo after a RJ mission is over, it doesnt count if you return home.   If you do another mission it does stay filled up though.  

Happened to me just now in PC. Railjack payload didn't refill when I just made sure that I refined all. Once mission started, it's as if I didn't refill at all. Don't have a screenshot though. Will try and reproduce.

I've had this issue come up sometimes during a mission. Even though I use one forge and it shows the amount that was filled, when I jump to the next forge, it shows the unfilled bar (as if I didn't craft it) and I gotta do it again. Pretty annoying since this ends up using 2 forges for only 1 batch. Can confirm it happens on flux energy; didn't pay enough attention to the rest.