Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Derelict Survival Impossible To Survive(Fix Please.)

Makemap

First of all, the enemies barely drop any oxygen tank.

2nd, You HP gets instant drain to 5 HP when you run out of oxygen(as in instantly, if anyone ever bother to try?).

From max HP and Shield to something like -300 shield/hp per second which is ridiculous compare to normal survival missions.

You get hit once and your down.

We can't even get to 10 mins+ because the enemy drop rate. I was using Nekros too, desecrating enemies.

Some of the rooms need to be redesign as it doesn't spawn as much enemies and all you can get out is walking on tree branches. If you going to put tree branches as exits, make them bigger and fatter so we don't keep falling off or add extra 1 or 2 branch side by side to make the bridge much bigger.

There is this one huge room and the only way across is the tree branch, the monsters barely drop any oxygen tank there, and we keep sliding off due to mobs blocking. Had to run like crazy, if you read about the hp + shield draining in this place(top).

When we were in the room that can go up and down like an arena(no tree branch require to cross, except a huge tree in the middle supposely prevent you from falling into the circle pit). It spawns tons of monster and it actually drops oxygen tanks.

T3 Survival also seem to have the same issue as read below.

Edited by Makemap

This, all of it!
Survival got way too hard now, it's not even fun to play anymore
A friend of mine has been trying to get Mag prime since patch 10 came out, he couldnt get her when the parts dropped at 5 min, and now it's totally impossible to get her for him, it's kinda sad.
DAMN YOU RNG GODS!

Survival missions have definitely gotten harder... It used to give you 60 seconds per 20% of oxygen but now it's 60 seconds per 40% of oxygen, literally twice as hard. I haven't been able to get past 15 min. on T3 missions yet since the update.

I'm pretty sure 20% didn't give 60 seconds even before the patch. Lotus always said that, but it was an error and wasn't true. They changed the time when she says it now to 40% to be accurate.

Well I always liked survivals. Yes they can be difficult at times but only at high levels such as 20+ mins on Palus. But overall they are "hard or impossible" but more random. I do see where other are coming from but the overall stage and game play doesn't need to change maybe just increase the drop rate on tanks or make it more consistent of a drop, maybe even add more air supplies. Some stability to them would be nice i have played game where i could survive off of drops alone and have 5+ Supply drops around me. Other I don't get any drops or barely any enemies for that matter. But i have noticed the higher the level the more enemies and more drops possible so if you want to have a better chance do Pluto - Palus.

Edited by FyreNForget

Well I always liked survivals. Yes they can be difficult at times but only at high levels such as 20+ mins on Palus. But overall they are "hard or impossible" but more random. I do see where other are coming from but the overall stage and game play doesn't need to change maybe just increase the drop rate on tanks or make it more consistent of a drop, maybe even add more air supplies. Some stability to them would be nice i have played game where i could survive off of drops alone and have 5+ Supply drops around me. Other I don't get any drops or barely any enemies for that matter. But i have noticed the higher the level the more enemies and more drops possible so if you want to have a better chance do Pluto - Palus.

Your just telling everyone to play on one planets when there is a whole variety. Plus I was doing Derelict for Vault runs.

That is a positive because enemies become Corrupts, so you don't really have to farm void keys for their rare drops.

Many people farm different place because of mob drops too, it isn't only about survival drops.

Edited by Makemap

Your just telling everyone to play on one planets when there is a whole variety. Plus I was doing Derelict for Vault runs.

That is a positive because enemies become Corrupts, so you don't really have to farm void keys for their rare drops.

Many people farm different place because of mob drops too, it isn't only about survival drops.

Im just mentioning the highest level survival...going back to what i mentioned it just seems like higher the levels more enemies there is so thats why i said Palus. People can play whatever they want obviously.

Im just mentioning the highest level survival...going back to what i mentioned it just seems like higher the levels more enemies there is so thats why i said Palus. People can play whatever they want obviously.

That isn't true to be honest, There are more enemies because it takes a longer time to kill them compare to low level enemies.

Edited by Makemap