Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RJ BUG BOUNTY - Flexa interior door stuck

Shoelip

I spent an hour clearing out all the ships on a railjack node and getting lots of new loot... only for the first of the two stations I landed at to have a locked front door.  The lgihts are green there are enemies behind the door on my radar, but it won't open.  It's a pulse turbine, so I need to get into the station to activate the radiators to disable it or I can't finish the mission and will lose all my progress...  Can anyone offer any advice?  I'm playing Valkyr.  Can I just shoot the station with the forward Artillary or something?

11 minutes ago, Shoelip said:

It's a pulse turbine, so I need to get into the station to activate the radiators to disable it or I can't finish the mission and will lose all my progress...  Can anyone offer any advice?

The radiators appear on the outside of the place. You need to destroy them to progress. Mission info should mention "railjack crew" when the objective is in space, and "away team"(?) when it's inside the facility.

24 minutes ago, Shoelip said:

Um... what do you mean "Old bug?"  PS4 doesn't even have this update yet and I just saw someone else posting in PC bugs about having the same issue in a different node but the same station type.

As in this bug has been around since the initial launch of railjack last week. Aborting is the only way out. Sure his thing says PS4 but he could also play PC and even so there are plenty of ways to get information about bugs without playing the game

46 minutes ago, Shoelip said:

Um... what do you mean "Old bug?"  PS4 doesn't even have this update yet

... Considering that we, PC players, dish out the bugs so that late bloomers can play with the least amount of bugs as possible, I wouldn't take anything from anyone seriously if it doesn't come from a PC player.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-12-19 at 2:05 AM, Shoelip said:

Can anyone offer any advice? 

About the door problems in WF:

Possible symptoms:

• (Unlocked)Doors won't open when you approach.
  • Mission objective won't update.

Possible causes:

• The host machine is overloading / having high ping among other players (desync) and unable to perform actions such as opening the door or update mission status for your machine.
  • The host machine is OK but it's trying to contact WF main server to save progress and the main server is not responding. Causing losses of data.

Suggested solutions:

• Lower your matchmaking ping limit in your option, You will get more stable host when joining but less hosts available.
  • If you already encountered a stuck door in mission, try using transference-out in front of the door, this action will likely to force the host to update your position and then open the door for you. If this method doesn't work, consider aborting early and find better host.
  • Be the host yourself. you won't lag but make sure your machine has a stable internet connection and a good CPU.
  • Joining your friends game within the same province. Less lag and more fun maybe.
  • press Alt+F4 and visit steam shop for lot of interesting games while waiting for the next update.

HTH.

On 2019-12-18 at 3:23 PM, Uhkretor said:

... Considering that we, PC players, dish out the bugs so that late bloomers can play with the least amount of bugs as possible, I wouldn't take anything from anyone seriously if it doesn't come from a PC player.

This is kinda misleading. We PS4 players do know what we are talking about on a great many warframe subjects. I would say that the only thing you might want to not fully trust a console player on are updated we don't have yet. I think that is what you were trying to say, but it came out really dismissive of console players.

• 4 months later...

I made a post a couple days ago about a bugged railjack mission and included a second bugged mission experience in it. Today that second bug happened again so I figured I'd make a post that is just about it. The missions were Iota Temple on Earth Proxima and today Nsu Grid on Veil Proxima. I was host and my husband was my other squad mate. We completed all of the objectives except the very last step, "Destroy the radar array." When we get into the room the doors won't open except the door to get inside. This was the issue both times. Both times I had to abort and lost everything because there is no other work around that I've found. The door opened for him as soon as I left but there shouldn't have been a reason for it to not open for me as my connection is good and we are right next to each other. It's disheartening to get to the last step and lose everything when I just got back to Warframe recently and really need to grind all of the railjack stuff.

yNvdy35.png

Update: We tried with him hosting and it let us complete it normally. I'm not sure what the difference would be as we are on the same connection and are very similar with everything else. This isn't ideal because his railjack isn't as good as mine currently, but at least I'll kind of be able to do these? I can't do them as host or solo at all though.

• 3 weeks later...

I got to "Disable the Pulse Turbine - Destroy the Radar Array", and could not open this door.  Tried operator mode, /unstuck, teleporting back to my ship and flying back to the pulse turbine several times ...

8DAE1417460740D708BD97FD0FE250D88DB39AB3

So I aborted the mission and left the game.

Came back later to have another go.

Same door, same problem.  Can't complete the mission.

B783C9B59D6E6338272C7BD0871956355B2275D0 (1843×1057)

And, aside from wasting all my time getting almost to the end of this mission TWICE and then having to abort ...

... and getting to keep none of the rewards ...

... I still had to buy new dome charges and whatnot after both aborted missions.  FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Ugh.

just had it happened too me for the third time in two days. from what I've seen this is known and on going bug that's been noted since at least march. why its hasn't been addressed in the various updates and hot fixes is beyond me.

Same thing happened to me just now, twice in a row. Host and other players weren't able to enter the door. This seemed to affect all the small round doors on the base but not the big wide ones.

Archived