Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will There Be A Day When We Can Run Down Stairs And Not Fall Down Them Into A Roll?

Anarties

agreed. so many times that stupid roll function has messed up what i was trying to do, its ridiculous. if it were altered to only roll if "a" (or whetever keyboard ppl use for wall running) then it would be perfect

Yeah, I know you wanted to jump right over the oversized tree pot in the Void, but you must climb on top of it. - Bashtard

Ah yes! You are busy parkouring and your frame grabs the nearby ledge when you were in slide animation. It slows down everything.

Yeah, climbing is almost as annoying as autorolling.

All these animations should take momentum into account and not do the animation at default speed and make you stop...

That's actually being worked on. Like flipping over obstacles and such.

The devs recognized a thread talking about true acrobatics.

I haven't played much with U10. But rolling feels worse than I remember. I wanted to throw the keyboard at the screen trying to get out of a double wall jump side room in a derelict map and kept rolling off in some random direction at the tree branch at the very top.

Tell ya what, find a flight of stairs and sprint towards it and tell me what happens.

I would like a video of you doing it as well since it would be hilarious

You do know that you can alter the way your body moves to glide down the stairs with ease in real life right?