Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Host Not Found" or "Player is Offline" Bug When Inviting to Squads

Yamana

Ever since the hotfixes last week I have been having an issue inviting players to squad. It doesn't happen to every single person I try to invite, but I also can't identify any reason I'm not able to invite the players it does happen with. They are not in DND mode and I have been in squads with these people before. My matchmaking Ping Limit is set to No Limit but this bug happens both when I'm host and when the other person tries inviting me. I have a stable internet connection and have not had issues being host or inviting players to squads before last week. However, I made another forum post last week about a new recent bug with hosting railjack missions where it kicks out some or all of my squad members at the beginning of launching a new mission from either the dry dock or the orbiter.

I'll try to invite someone but a message comes back saying either: 1) "__ received invite" then "___ failed to join" because when they tried accepting the invite they got a message saying "Host not Found". The other message that may appear is 2) "__ is offline" even though they're clearly not offline because I'm messaging them and no "is offline" message appears.