Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream Schedule: May 25 - 28

[DE]Helen

Tenno,

Tune into our working from home community streams to hang out with the team and enjoy some casual Warframe gameplay!

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Watch for 30 Minutes to Receive This Week’s Twitch & Mixer Drops:

• Monday: 1 x Excalibur In Action Glyph
  • Tuesday: 1 x Volt In Action Glyph
  • Wednesday: 1 x Mag In Action Glyph
  • Thursday: 1 x Loki In Action Glyph

This week, Glyph Drops are springing into action!

Join us at twitch.tv/warframe or mixer.com/playwarframe for the following:

RemoteStreamPage_1080p.jpg

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

Is there any way DE can look at drops for people who don't join live? The times are largely unworkable for APAC. Obviously DE are running a script over the attendee list b/c doing the allocations manually would be impractical, so the solution would be implemented via a modified version of the script. 

This could be something like:

• Anybody who watches the stream within x hours of publishing for a duration of y minutes; I think within 24 hours is reasonable without breaking things, 48-72 hours is more generous. I can understand having some sort of limit to avoid abuse. 

Of course, it depends on whether the necessary data are available via the twitch API.

2 hours ago, Bingotough said:

Is there any way DE can look at drops for people who don't join live? The times are largely unworkable for APAC. Obviously DE are running a script over the attendee list b/c doing the allocations manually would be impractical, so the solution would be implemented via a modified version of the script. 

• Anybody who watches the stream within x hours of publishing for a duration of y minutes; I think within 24 hours is reasonable without breaking things, 48-72 hours is more generous. I can understand having some sort of limit to avoid abuse. 

Of course, it depends on whether the necessary data are available via the twitch API.

yeah that would be really nice like some of the streams go live like midnight for me or 2am and if the drop is something I really I want and only available there I just have to be awake til it starts so I can start it on my phone and then go to sleep and even then there's that 1 out of xthoused chance to you might get that platinum prize too while asleep.

Im lucky to be in EST (aka their time zone) so the streams are at ok times for me lol. But having a sort of window for those that can't watch them to get the drops would be awesome, cause the majority of the timezones have the hometime streams set at anywhere between 9 PM and 2 AM, so they would be sleeping. A window of time to let those people get the drops would be awesome, and give them a reason to watch them as well!

10 hours ago, Bingotough said:

Is the zero load time and lagless area entry/exit going to be implemented throughout the universe in warframe? I've seen it done in star wars:  fallen order.... could be possible for warframe as well.... think it and it is so tenno! BD

1 minute ago, (PS4)NuclearDragon047 said:

Last week u guys said the last stream would be on the 22nd. What gives?

Yeah, no more streams till tennocon... that's what i heard on the stream. Not that we mind, but could have been prepared to tune in yesterday (the holiday for Americans as well as Canadians? Not sure about that) 

They always said the last devstream specifically. Thinking that they would just stop streaming for a while is pretty insane.

Also, you get notified when Streams will be happening in the Warframe app, and the Twitch app also notifies when a stream starts. Spacemom could call them on their phone and they would still miss the stream.

What I am wondering is what happens when someone watches on both Twitch and Mixer. Mixer has much less viewers, so chance to get picked in the lottery is higher?
I also read complaints that people don't get drops when they are linked to both services.

8 hours ago, (PS4)NuclearDragon047 said:

Last week u guys said the last stream would be on the 22nd. What gives?

Devstreams, only. Give time for the devs to focus on things to show off at tennocon and make sure other things get out before then.  

Community streams will keep going into June but as we get closer to Tennocon they will also probably drop off a week or two before it as the community team needs to do more to prep.

Archived