The Deadlock Protocol: RELEASING JUNE 11!

2 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

PC Gamer said 'aiming for the week of the 5th of June'.

Just saying.

I'm gnashing at bit as much as everyone else, but it really doesn't help anyone to get this antsy about it

the silence is too big... at least a "Where it is"

Just now, KinZuraky16 said:

the silence is too big... at least a "Where it is"

Yeah, I know, but there's still no need to get rude.

• Like 2
Just now, Loza03 said:

Yeah, I know, but there's still no need to get rude.

Rude about what? Actually asking for some information like many people? I don't see where I was rude about that

• Like 10

Let them take their time to polish this update, do you guys want another rushed half-baked mess ?

I rather wait to get something good and enjoyable...

BUT !! If they failed us again, this going to be a rough moment for them.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Kim-Pine said:

Let them take their time to polish this update, do you guys want another rushed half-baked mess ?

The point most people are making here is that they could easily say "we're still working on it and don't know if we'll be able to release this week" or "yes/no it's coming/not coming this week". But instead they chose to just leave us hanging the whole week

Edited by Splophanx
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, Kim-Pine said:

No but it would be nice to hear if it is going to happen today or if there is any update on it.  They have gone full radio silence basically so we have to spend part of the day wondering if it will show up today or not. 

I'm fine waiting but I don't like waiting in silence.

• Like 5

They're probably crunching as you lot complain, to hit their extended deadline. When they're near release or have given up, they'll let us know, like they always do.

Stop with the unending neediness and uncalled for jumping at shadows.

Someone told me, "When they get this quiet they're usually working really hard to get it out to us," which made me wonder when the last time we heard literally nothing was. But hey, there's a little bit of hope left I guess?

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Petroklos said:

They're probably crunching as you lot complain, to hit their extended deadline. When they're near release or have given up, they'll let us know, like they always do.

Stop with the unending neediness and uncalled for jumping at shadows.

people here are asking just for communication not for them to launch the update faster... yes, maybe they are crunching, but it's impossible to make someone to write a simple reply "we're working on it"?

Edited by KinZuraky16
  • Like 5
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, KinZuraky16 said:

people here are asking just for communication not for them to launch the update faster... yes, maybe they are crunching, but it's impossible to make someone to write a simple reply "we're working on it"?

Is it not implied? Do you think they're partaking in their weekly company orgy instead? For all we know, the whole Community Team is bug-testing right now. When they have something of importance to say, they'll say it. Relax and go do something else in the meanwhile.

Edited by Petroklos
11 minutes ago, Kim-Pine said:

When they didn't have a Update like that?

• Like 2

At this point even a simple "hello, not happening this week." would do tbh. 

As many people have said thousands of times. People are mostly pissed off due to the overwhelming silence. Atleast if we knew this isn't coming out any sooner. i wouldn't have to come here and check 24/7 like many excited players are doing. We are used to waiting and Delays. But atleast let us know if its coming or not. 

I understand coding and bug fixing may be terriblly hard. While I'd love to have the update asap. I'd personally still understand if they'd actually make a snall announcement about this. 

• Like 8
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Cosmic_Executioner said:

At this point even a simple "hello, not happening this week." would do tbh. 

As many people have said thousands of times. People are mostly pissed off due to the overwhelming silence. Atleast if we knew this isn't coming out any sooner. i wouldn't have to come here and check 24/7 like many excited players are doing. We are used to waiting and Delays. But atleast let us know if its coming or not. 

I understand coding and bug fixing may be terriblly hard. While I'd love to have the update asap. I'd personally still understand if they'd actually make a snall announcement about this. 

Honestly at this point it's clear it's not coming out this week. A little late to pop up to say the obvious

Edited by Splophanx
  • Like 2

I was looking forward to the update during the WHOLE week. If they had said "not happening this week and we don't have a official date" it would have been much better to me, because I would have managed my expectations. Now I'm a little disappointed, but oh well. 

• Like 11

Dear DE Team,

No even on 5th of June (early June) the Deadlock Protocol deadline is overdue. Yes I'm nostalgic but after 6 year of playing the hipe is at 0. I am so sorry about constant delays but for me this game do not surprise me any more 😔😞

• Like 6
10 hours ago, yarl5000 said:

They have gone full radio silence

As if. They only don't post anything related to the update.

• Like 2
39 minutes ago, KaizergidorahXi said:

Y'all need to relax. There's more important things happening in the world right now than Warframe, though I love it just as much as you. The update will come when it's ready.

There are always some things more important than Warframe happening in the world, doesn't mean players should be left in the dark for no good reason.

• Like 11