The Deadlock Protocol: RELEASING JUNE 11!

Oh no, we have to wait a few days longer for content on a free game. I don't think I can survive a minute longer, even though this month was said to be a buffer in case they don't make it! Here's my will that I have written before dying of lethal doses of entitlement. Tell my family I love them.🙄

• Like 6
40 minutes ago, Zagreus_ said:

Why procrastination? It's dishonest, isn't it? Don't commit if you can't.And they said in the live broadcast that they think the communication with the community is not enough, so even if they realize this problem, they are still repeating the problem rather than considering to fix it, just like they fix all kinds of bugs

This ^

38 minutes ago, Zagreus_ said:

I think it can be seen from the number of steam online that there is a huge loss of players, but de doesn't seem to realize that. The trust of players is not infinite

Oh, that's not just cuz of deadlock

• Like 3

To [DE]Lay staff.  DO PLEASE keep us posted on the progress of Deadlock Protocol.
Seriously; it's not that hard.  If you can not drop the update by Wensday of a given week... let us know.
MANY people are getting irate, or worse, apathetic to the whole song and dance of "NO INFORMATION AT ALL".

You have prided yourselves on being transparent; yet all we can see right now is mud.🤬

SPEAK UP!
Thank you.
Stay safe, keep the faith and keep your Skana sharp.👍

• Like 3
1 hour ago, BlackCat500 said:

Oh no, we have to wait a few days longer for content on a free game. I don't think I can survive a minute longer, even though this month was said to be a buffer in case they don't make it! Here's my will that I have written before dying of lethal doses of entitlement. Tell my family I love them.🙄

So much this. They stated that due to how much was going to be in Deadlock they may need to buffer into June to make sure there were no unforeseen consequences. I've watched for years as the Warframe community became more toxic and entitled, sort of sad really considering that few other development teams have given their playerbase so much access and interaction -- unprecedentedly so in the free-to-play space.

• Like 3

it is free to play title for god sake! Dont play it, if thats too much for you to handle. Can you you moaners ever be satisfied? All the pandemic and working at home going on in the world now, just give it time. Go play something else, chill, come back later. 

• Like 3
hace 1 hora, BlackCat500 dijo:

The problem is this:

hace 2 horas, Zagreus_ dijo:

I think it can be seen from the number of steam online that there is a huge loss of players, but de doesn't seem to realize that. The trust of players is not infinite

Some of the players have infinite patience but the majority of them have not.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
2 часа назад, BlackCat500 сказал:

idk about you, but people are creating "free" games for earning MORE money. And alot of players wasted in this game more money than for other "not free" games. So stop even touching this "arguement". Its invalid. 

Edited by Melanholic7
  • Like 5
hace 12 minutos, fakeplayerr dijo:

it is free to play title for god sake! Dont play it, if thats too much for you to handle. Can you you moaners ever be satisfied? All the pandemic and working at home going on in the world now, just give it time. Go play something else, chill, come back later. 

Oh, right, totally right! Is a f2p game, you can expect and demand nothing and must be satisfy with everything that the devs throw at you. Excuse me but this is bs, reading and hearing this over and over again, I want to play Warframe but I have nothing else to do in it and I cannot play anything else because anything else is: A crap game to "kill" time but only lasts for 2 hours, a p2p game that makes you wish codex cracks it, a p2w game that only makes the stress of the actual situation even worse, a game with very good design but makes me want to play Warframe or a great game but boring because I played it so many times that I can remember all the dialogues in it. 

Reality (for me) is that there is no better game than Warframe (that I didn't played at its 110%) right now and could be even better but the devs refuse to hear ideas, fix the things that needs fixing and in simple words, Warframe could be one of the best games ever created but DE don't know wtf they want.

• Like 2
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, fakeplayerr said:

Just take the whole pandemic out of the equation and you still get massive DElays lol.

Editing this because there is so much that needs to said about DE's habit of delays but due to the state of the world, well, I think it's probably best to just not.

We all have enough going on in our lives and that includes the devs so it is what it is.

Edited by AntiMomentum
  • Like 1

Pretty sure they stated it was coming in June. Let's take a look at the calendar....Oh. It's still June. Not even mid June yet. Alright then.

If they push it to July, THEN I'd understand the torches and pitchforks. But they said June. It's still June. It will be June for another 23 days. Be patient. Last time they rushed out an update to appease you people, it came out a broken and buggy mess. Clearly they don't want that to happen this time. For now, I suggest playing something else if you have nothing else to do in Warframe. PSO2 recently came out on PC. Fun game, if a bit over-complicated with certain systems and the insane amount of menus. Xbox Game Pass is a thing. 1 dollar for hundreds of PC games. Good stuff. And then once Deadlock is released, come on back so you can enjoy it/complain about it incessantly too.

• Like 2
Posted (edited)
15 минут назад, BornAgain04 сказал:

Только что обновил свой FB с помощью картинки Deadlock Protocol, обычно это происходит, когда в течение недели ожидается обновление. Готовься, парни и девушки, ты можешь прекратить стонать к четвергу.

FB - feed back? I really dont know.

Oh yeah. I see. Thats might be good!

Edited by ilja_kinggames
Posted (edited)

Tomorrow, Destiny 2 launches its next season or at least we believe so, bottom line is, there's gonna be a big reveal for the season to come and probably the next fall expansion. Saturday, they had a big world event(albeit a bit long) which was a pretty big technical success. 

I imagine DE won't sit on their asses and let Bungie claim all the hype, so I'd expect Deadlock to launch either later on this evening or even tomorrow to try and build their own hype.

Edited by DeLawrence
  • Like 3

To anyone who says "its still june so its ok" they wanted to release it at the end of may and left early june as a buffer.

Now i dont know about you but usually when they said something like that, it means that they are polishing the update and most of the update is done.

As someone who knows about programming i know that even small problems can become hard to fix, but everytime in the past when a problem cropped up that delayed the release they posted about it.

PS. PSO2 was a thing even before but only japanese servers and fan translation(though japanese servers are surprisingly stable)

• Like 3

Don't think they'd want to release today, there's a couple hours left of the workday. Better to release early tomorrow or on Thursdays as usual and leave space for hotfixes.

5 minutes ago, DeLawrence said:

Tomorrow, Destiny 2 launches its next season or at least we believe so, bottom line is, there's gonna be a big reveal for the season to come and probably the next fall expansion. Saturday, they had a big world event(albeit a bit long) which was a pretty big technical success. 

I imagine DE won't sit on their asses and let Bungie claim all the hype, so I'd expect Deadlock to launch either later on this evening or even tomorrow to try and build their own hype.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, BornAgain04 said:

Don't think they'd want to release today, there's a couple hours left of the workday. Better to release early tomorrow or on Thursdays as usual and leave space for hotfixes.

Yep, my bet's on tomorrow too, though today would've made more sense from a PR standpoint.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Eyn_Sof said:

To anyone who says "its still june so its ok" they wanted to release it at the end of may and left early june as a buffer.

Now i dont know about you but usually when they said something like that, it means that they are polishing the update and most of the update is done.

As someone who knows about programming i know that even small problems can become hard to fix, but everytime in the past when a problem cropped up that delayed the release they posted about it.

PS. PSO2 was a thing even before but only japanese servers and fan translation(though japanese servers are surprisingly stable)

Actually, it was meant to be released in April. 

• Like 6
1 час назад, BornAgain04 сказал:

Get ready lads and lasses, you can stop moaning by Thursday.

m? well i bought some affinity boosters from Baro. It would be shame to see it go waste.

Logo changed in Twitter. Ok, that means something. A way of communication. But DE... reconsider your community management policies pls. Things can be better, always.

zEeanu2.png?1

• Like 3