The Deadlock Protocol: RELEASING JUNE 11!

15 minutes ago, Briaray said:

Dear DE! The remaster of Jupiter has long passed, and the remaster of all Corpus is already on the way. You have already given us the new kavat (vasca is useless - but it looks cool), you have developed a new MOA for us (they are all useless - but they look cool). You remodeled such a beautiful Jackal (it is dangerous, it is scary - and it looks cool). And now combining all these incredible achievements of yours - like some other players during almost every of your Devstream I want to ask: Zanuka type of MOA - when?  ;))

I always thought that there was a lot of potential in new moa types. A Zanuka or even a Raknoid or Osprey type companion would be epic!

• Like 4
1 hour ago, killerKronos23 said:

nope i've been around for 2 years and only a few times have mainlines been launched on Fridays, or at least from what ive heard.

That's because we've only gotten a few mainlines in 2 years 🙂 . Back in my day it was Tenno Reinforcement Wednesday my dudes. 

• Like 8

The new corpus level looks beautiful and its a good thing to see you returning to diversify older content. Speaking of older content when are the infested every going to be let out of the giant cellar of neglect and get remotely anything new.

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Briaray said:

Dear DE! The remaster of Jupiter has long passed, and the remaster of all Corpus is already on the way. You have already given us the new kavat (vasca is useless - but it looks cool), you have developed a new MOA for us (they are all useless - but they look cool). You remodeled such a beautiful Jackal (it is dangerous, it is scary - and it looks cool). And now combining all these incredible achievements of yours - like some other players during almost every of your Devstream I want to ask: Zanuka type of MOA - when?  ;))

You know that it would be useless but cool right?

• Like 2
2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:
On 2020-05-25 at 12:18 PM, [DE]SpaceySarah said:

EDIT: June is here, and launch week is here! We will be releasing Update 28: The Deadlock Protocol on PC this week (not today, though)! 

Hah, I see you're not ruling out yesterday though....  Animated GIF

• Like 5
hace 4 horas, [DE]Rebecca dijo:

Friday launch ... you must be realy confident in the stability aspect 🙂 let's hope it's a winner this time OwO

vor 18 Stunden schrieb MrFrog9:

I wish I could be excited about Protea, but the Ember rework kind of sealed my lack of faith in Pablo's ability to turn out a frame that's properly tuned and playtested (>4 4 4 4 4, what is heat gauge lol) and from what I hear he's had a huge part in her development. The overall quality of the game's updates has jumped drastically since then (almost certainly due to the devs' A team, Pablo included, no longer being distracted with railjack) but I'm still not optimistic.

New Corpus tileset looks incredible though, and I'm excited to finally have a new story quest! 😄 can the grineer tilesets get some love tho

Not sure what you are about. Ember is better than before if you know how to build her. The AFK nuke of her first iteration is never going to come back.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
18 минут назад, Prexades сказал:

Ember is better than before if you know how to build her.

She is still a best Futa, but i don't really like how she plays these nights. Her ult is what bugs me out. Like... the worst i've ever seen which includes both Revenant and that... what's her name?.. ah Garuda!

Edited by Kel_Silonius
  • Like 1
19 hours ago, MrFrog9 said:

I wish I could be excited about Protea, but the Ember rework kind of sealed my lack of faith in Pablo's ability to turn out a frame that's properly tuned and playtested (>4 4 4 4 4, what is heat gauge lol) and from what I hear he's had a huge part in her development. The overall quality of the game's updates has jumped drastically since then (almost certainly due to the devs' A team, Pablo included, no longer being distracted with railjack) but I'm still not optimistic.

New Corpus tileset looks incredible though, and I'm excited to finally have a new story quest! 😄 can the grineer tilesets get some love tho

Yeah same. I hate that they turned Ember from complete crap press-and-forget(uneffective on enemies past level 40) with 0 defense and 2 abilities to a frame that can actually kill, help other players and survive with minimal effort.

• Like 3
vor einer Stunde schrieb Kel_Silonius:

She is still a best Futa, but i don't really like how she plays these nights. Her ult is what bugs me out. Like... the worst i've ever seen which includes both Revenant and that... what's her name?.. ah Garuda!

Build her for range and efficiency but don't sacrifice too much duration. With the Exothermic mod and Arcane Energize you have enough power to constantly call down flaming meteors on the enemies. Ember is really fun, if player would give her a chance.

Posted (edited)
38 минут назад, Prexades сказал:

Build her

it's not about build, it's about design of her ult. i'm totally fine with her 1,2,3 but her ult... man it's so cheap, boring and just meh.

Edited by Kel_Silonius
  • Like 1

Railjack rework in size when? When will be added those things into the railjack missions what was promissed? Void Cloak is will have a rework as well? I did not seen any description again...

the universe ego GIF

• Like 1

you would think that the primary kitguns would look like what eudico and the solaris uses on venus I was disappointed it didn't look like that.

• Like 1
On 2020-05-25 at 2:18 PM, [DE]SpaceySarah said:

EDIT: June is here, and launch week is here! We will be releasing Update 28: The Deadlock Protocol on PC this week (not today, though)! 

YOFUSqD.gif

On 2020-05-26 at 3:29 AM, Sintag said:

Well, damn.

Might as well borrow this space and ask you to pretty please just put the Machete BP back in the Market.

it's not on the Market anymore?

2 hours ago, LakeDrifter said:

it's not on the Market anymore?

Hasn't been on the Market for years.  Just locked to Daily Rewards, which is as infuriating/asinine as it sounds.

for me as someone who doesnt have the latest hardware, i got serious performance concerns... when gas city was reworked, i didnt change my settings, but performance on jupiter dropped ~30% and up to 50% in some rooms . now i increased my performance through lowering dynamic resolution. anyway im a bit afraid of further decrease of performance with the upcoming rework of the complete tileset. please make the game running smooth on old hardwares. its a pain to play 1440x900p ( / 2 = 720 x 450 with 50% dynamic resolution) and have ~ 2ß-30 fps e.g. on earth tileset. please optimize this. there are some rooms in the gas city, where my fps also drop below 30. and i cant deactivate those smokey clouds when using melee attacks. i suspect them to cost a lot of performance too.

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, -L-A-Shift said:

for me as someone who doesnt have the latest hardware, i got serious performance concerns... when gas city was reworked, i didnt change my settings, but performance on jupiter dropped ~30% and up to 50% in some rooms . now i increased my performance through lowering dynamic resolution. anyway im a bit afraid of further decrease of performance with the upcoming rework of the complete tileset. please make the game running smooth on old hardwares. its a pain to play 1440x900p ( / 2 = 720 x 450 with 50% dynamic resolution) and have ~ 2ß-30 fps e.g. on earth tileset. please optimize this. there are some rooms in the gas city, where my fps also drop below 30. and i cant deactivate those smokey clouds when using melee attacks. i suspect them to cost a lot of performance too.

You don't need the latest end all be all hardware...to run WF at a decent 60fps.. I don't know how potato your system is, but a budget build these days for around $500-750 will set you up without all these "problems" you're facing.

29 minutes ago, -L-A-Shift said:

Maybe it's abput time u should upgrade u PC. 

21 hours ago, killerKronos23 said:

ooooh "I'm very excited now. The anticipation." gotta a feeling its gonna be Wednesday or Thursday. we all know DE doesn't like launching mainlines on Fridays

Thursday most likely