The Deadlock Protocol: RELEASING JUNE 11!

On 2020-05-26 at 3:18 AM, [DE]SpaceySarah said:

readying this new content for your masterful hands! 

Yes, we'll be waiting so glhf! 

So will our masterful hands ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tenor.gif?itemid=16849160

Posted (edited)
On 2020-05-25 at 8:47 PM, xTheMADneSSiVx said:

its still obtainable trough the daily reward buts its random lol

Yeah, i'm MR 28, have like 700+ logins (i don't always play daily) and i never got that Blueprint. Machate remains stubbornly as a MR trash item that is the only non-variant weapon that i haven't mastered (missing a couple syndicate, prime and Kuvas)

Edited by ReaverKane
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, ReaverKane said:

Yeah, i'm MR 28, have like 700+ logins (i don't always play daily) and i never got that Blueprint. Machate remains stubbornly as a MR trash item that is the only non-variant weapon that i haven't mastered (missing a couple syndicate, prime and Kuvas)

I got it like after playing around one month, didnt know it was that "rare", only knew it after a friend told me : D

3 minutes ago, xTheMADneSSiVx said:

I got it like after playing around one month, didnt know it was that "rare", only knew it after a friend told me : D

Yeah, kinda is, and it makes no sense... If as much it should be like a 10 day milestone, not RNG.

2 minutes ago, ReaverKane said:

Yeah, kinda is, and it makes no sense... If as much it should be like a 10 day milestone, not RNG.

Even if it would be a 50 Day Milestone reward, would be much better the currently 😄

1 minute ago, xTheMADneSSiVx said:

Even if it would be a 50 Day Milestone reward, would be much better the currently 😄

Its not worth a 50 day wait.

1 minute ago, ReaverKane said:

Its not worth a 50 day wait.

I know its not worth it, but atleast you would know when you get it and there would be no need to wait for it to appear randomly 

On 2020-05-25 at 12:37 PM, Arcerinex said:

Take your time. Better to have a working update than something broken on release.

I second this; please listen to the community majority's needs, and make sure to polish the update before launch.

On 2020-05-25 at 12:37 PM, Arcerinex said:

Take your time. Better to have a working update than something broken on release.

True hate crash's also can you c=make it so that if u loose connection to host u keep rewards thus far because i have lost so many things because of  lost connection

Love protea can't wait

Thank you devs

On 2020-05-25 at 12:51 PM, --Q--WeebSlayer said:

I know, tell that my 1300 login days

On 2020-05-25 at 12:53 PM, xTheMADneSSiVx said:

yikes

Lol i got it on sometime b4 day 150

On 2020-05-29 at 2:50 AM, KouTokachi said:

Like Railjack?

Railjack was rushed (they even admit it on the first Devstream of 2020). So yes, Railjack is an example why you don’t rush things.

1 hour ago, DrivaMain said:

Railjack was rushed (they even admit it on the first Devstream of 2020). So yes, Railjack is an example why you don’t rush things.

To add to this - it was probably also going through development hell as well.

I mean the 'real time management' aspect went through at least three different variations. Real-time power management, real-time avionic management, and the current forge system. All of which got advertisement as how the mode was going to work - and none of which are intact, since the forge system has undergone further revisions after the fact. The state of several other updates during the development can most likely be blamed on this.

I reckon at some point, somebody must have said "We just need to get this damn thing out already and get some community feedback, we're going nowhere", and here we are. Not a very pleasant call for anyone involved, but probably the right one at the end of the day.

• Like 2
Posted (edited)

So, based on the image... the implication that Corpus have learned Transference (or something like it) to remote control their own Warframes?  Or the Glassmaker specifically more likely.

Edited by Krenlik
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Krenlik said:

So, based on the image... the implication that Corpus have learned Transference (or something like it) to remote control their own Warframes?  Or the Glassmaker specifically more likely.

I don't know if that is what is going on there; but if so; Alad V had found out a method similar what with his Control Collar for Zanuka and later warframes proper as Mutalist Alad V. This could have been carried back over to his rejoining the Corpus in his old digs (now redecorated as Corpus ships are about to be) with Jovian Concord working for Natah.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Fylas said:

speaking of timeline updates, any info for when roughly? this week? next week? 28th? :O 

there is still 28 days of june, so don't panic

• Like 1
27 минут назад, goomowiec сказал:

there is still 28 days of june, so don't panic

Speaking about this - there is still June of 2021... or 22...

• Like 2

What's the point of waiting more if it's gonna have bugs either way? It's better to release it earlier so the community can find the bugs and they get fixed quicker. Stop with this "it's better to release it later so it's not broken" BS, it's gonna be broken either way.

• Like 5
Posted (edited)
il y a 46 minutes, Caliboom a dit :

What's the point of waiting more if it's gonna have bugs either way? It's better to release it earlier so the community can find the bugs and they get fixed quicker. Stop with this "it's better to release it later so it's not broken" BS, it's gonna be broken either way.

This doesnt' make any sens (technical or professionnal), as any statement made by frustration. It's ready when it's ready, and will be fixed as soon as it can.

Edited by Stonehenge
  • Like 1