The Deadlock Protocol: RELEASING JUNE 11!

I for one don't mind waiting as long as they don't keep us on edge waiting all the time, simple statements like this of "not happening this week" or "happening this week" are great, and yeah I'd rather them take their time than  rush something out, and I'd personally rather them go back and fix older issues (and newer content that still has issues) than push out new stuff. (Though obviously only up to a certain point, eventually new things do need to come out.)

• Like 3
51 минуту назад, Sylonus сказал:

on edge

playing Bannerlord as Sturgia. man it's hard >_>

but yeah, patiently waiting for modular primary weapons. although i'm excited and disappointed at the same time about it.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Colyeses said:

Considering the teasers that went out before the weekend, I would assume it's this week.

Likely this week, unless they wanna pull the same stunt as Bungie did

Edited by Circle_of_Psi
Posted (edited)

I bet that around 4-5 pm their time DE will post the usual ever present message on Wednesday that the update is not coming today

( i dearly hope i'm wrong this time, i'd love to be wrong actually )

Like a clockwork, like they've been doing for the past 2 years 99% of the time

Because 2 months of delay is not enough and they gotta squeeze every minute of extra delay.

And stop that bullS#&$ about them giving a better polished update when they delay stuff, they always steamroll half a dozen of fixes after, if not a dozen every god damn time, after every god damn delay.

And Raijack subject to backup those whiteknight arguments ain't jack sh_it, RJ was a whole new project, like a game in the game , with much more complicated core elements and issues, and they still have been working on it for 1y and half so they had time and still delivered a catastrophic product that took another 3 extra months of revisits and changes to make it bearable, taking away those months that could have used for what they had planned for 2020.

Covid issue is just the tip of the iceberg, they would of not delivered anyway all the things they teased for 2020, just like they did not deliver in 2019, and Duviri Paradox has already slipped to 2021.

Go figure they even couldn't manage to remove stasis for pets as part of Pets revisits teased in January...6 months in the new year and still nada.Let alone the whole AI rework and all those fancy things they had planned.

One day they'll maybe learn that this is what happens with bad organization and team management and resources, and that they always wanna bite more than they can chew , leading to poor updates that get over hyped,followed by disappointment with the ever present dose of delays

Edited by arm4geddon-117
  • Like 6
30 minutes ago, arm4geddon-117 said:

-snip-

In such implies alot lately, but what can you do eh?

Tho, while I will never sneeze at such a good artwork style of reworking something (cuz thats the only good thing) An reworked tile-set and maybe a quest slapped on from the new frame, what will happen after I wonder?, Same train or just another stop?

Citation

Did you build the other kitguns?

suppose so, in the last home prime. rebb said 9 new weapons would come with mastery (about 32nd minute on youtube video)

• Like 1
vor 46 Minuten schrieb SwagFlag12345:

Hey not to bother you or something, but when is it releasing I'm running out of things to do? ;(

there are no further information when it will be released. you can just wait more or less patient as everyone else here.

• Like 1

People really expecting it this week after that DE statement and all streams cancelled? Would be a bit awkward to drop a big update immediately after that, they have to atleast pretend like they care about what they preach.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, MacIntoc said:

No test test server for this update ?

I think they are leaving the test server for big systemic changes.

11 minutes ago, XzWasPzX said:

They need to be more communicative, thats for sure, like "this week, not this week, expect news at X time", etc.

We will probably see one of those after the fact "Update Status" threads, telling us it is not the day that is already over and to watch this space for further updates.

• Like 2
hace 1 minuto, Urlan dijo:

We will probably see one of those after the fact "Update Status" threads, telling us it is not the day that is already over and to watch this space for further updates.

Yeah, I'm tired of this way of releasing. Personally I`d keep my players updated on it and as happy with this as possible, but they dont do it. Sure they can argue technical reasons but in the end what we don't see is the intention of keeping us updated, like saying something at the beggning of the day, for example.

• Like 2
Posted (edited)

eeeeemmmm... DE dearest, is it possible to remove sound of gunfire from a weapon if mod like Hush/Suppress was installed in that weapon? please?

or change it to Baza's sound? >_>

because it's kinda silly when mobs do not react on... let say Tombfinger's sound because it's sort of suppressed?

Edited by Kel_Silonius
  • Like 4