The Deadlock Protocol: RELEASING JUNE 11!

13 minutes ago, XzWasPzX said:

Yeah, I'm tired of this way of releasing. Personally I`d keep my players updated on it and as happy with this as possible, but they dont do it. Sure they can argue technical reasons but in the end what we don't see is the intention of keeping us updated, like saying something at the beggning of the day, for example.

Ye

• Like 4
26 minutes ago, Kel_Silonius said:

eeeeemmmm... DE dearest, is it possible to remove sound of gunfire from a weapon if mod like Hush/Suppress was installed in that weapon? please?

or change it Baza's sound? >_>

because it's kinda silly when mobs do not react on... let say Tombfinger's sound because it's sort of suppressed?

I don't know if it was a glitch or intended, but at one point it actually did sound like the guns were suppressed Hollywood style!

I read somewhere they are aiming for the week of June 5th, that is this week and tomorrow to be precise so just keep your fingers crossed and hope for red text to bless us with his presence....

13小时前 , ZealousJayhawk 说:

我在某处阅读了他们打算在6月5日这一周,确切地说是在本周和明天,所以请保持双手合十,并希望红色文字能祝福我们他的存在。

its real?i cant wait to play the :moon::perrin::moon:dp

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, ZealousJayhawk said:

I read somewhere they are aiming for the week of June 5th, that is this week and tomorrow to be precise so just keep your fingers crossed and hope for red text to bless us with his presence....

Do you have anything to back this up, any soruces?

2 hours ago, Zagreus_ said:

its real?i cant wait to play the :moon::perrin::moon:dp

Why is the quote in Chinese?, I think that's it anyway, I'm not good at such 

Edited by Circle_of_Psi
2 hours ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

I recognise some of it as Japanese. DuoLingo for the win.

5 часов назад, Nehra96 сказал:

Imagine the update arriving in last week of June...

meh, i think they will release it before tennocon. there is a possibility though that because of the mess in the us of a they might move deadlock to the next week.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Do you have anything to back this up, any soruces?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.pcgamer.com/amp/warframe-the-deadlock-protocol-will-soon-to-revamp-the-games-oldest-content/&ved=2ahUKEwiE3-GZzejpAhUwzTgGHW0lC0sQFjADegQIDBAO&usg=AOvVaw0eJUS-rgmwzxxVIWKyVv6_&ampcf=1

This will take you to pcgamer site where they have said DE have been aiming for the week of June 5th, after they announced the delay back in May

1 hour ago, ZealousJayhawk said:

Huh ok

12 hours ago, x_SL4YER_x said:

Up date will drop when it's ready. 😉😉

Ready? XD Even if they spend long time on it to make it smooth, they will still need to do alot of hotfixes afterwards. 

• Like 1

Maybe i'm wrong but i remember updates usually releasing either on Thursday or Friday, the second more often. So if it's not today or tomorrow, it's next Thursday or Friday.

• Like 2
hace 3 minutos, DLOArceus dijo:

Maybe i'm wrong but i remember updates usually releasing either on Thursday or Friday, the second more often. So if it's not today or tomorrow, it's next Thursday or Friday.

Not this week, but they did it again, reamaining silent for the whole week. Enough. Communicate, ffs.

• Like 2

Man, it sure would be nice if DE communicated with us and told us about the progress on the update instead of, you know, staying silent.

• Like 1
hace 4 minutos, RamonLeeYJ dijo:

They're staying silent because of, I don't know, a huge incident happening in a neighboring country?

Not a valid excuse, at least not to me. A single tweet fix everything: "this week; not this week". At least something, instead the overwhelming silence.

• Like 2