Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove Railjack bounties from Nightwave

16 hours ago, (PS4)CrazyBeaTzu said:

So I tried Railjack again after never playing it and actually had fun. My ship can actually last awhile cause I took the time to go through the menu and ended up max ranking 2 slots with the hull and armor avionics. 

Good, glad you enjoyed it at the end of the day that's the point of these nightwave challenges, for people to try something they normally wouldnt

• Like 2

On 2020-05-28 at 5:28 AM, (PS4)GEN-Son_17 said:

Railjack 2.0 is HELLA fun! 9000 nightwave points in 5 minutes with another 7000 in 15. 16k points total with 10 minutes to spare versus the 30 minute survival. I'd say that's a fair bargain.

Or,for those with no interest in railjack.... 16k points total that we will not get  o.O

• Like 1

"Totally" forcing you to play a mode you don't like... its such a terrible thing that you HAVE to do these tasks for a reward track that is going to be here a long while, long enough to get all the rewards even without having to do the railjack missions. The only thing forcing you to do anything is your own need to have it now now now.

• Like 1

1. railjack is great

2. you don't need one to do RJ missions, you can just join ongoing ones.

3. your "horrible game mode" opinion is just that, your opinion, not shared by everyone else.

4. nw is supposed to incorporate every aspect of the game.

5. railjack is gr8, m8. I love the cooperation feeling of it.

• Like 2

On 2020-05-27 at 7:06 PM, (XB1)TyeGoo said:

You clearly didn't read what I wrote. I know how the game works, entirely, after living in the wiki and 5 thousand hours playtime, 9 thousand total.

Good day to you mister I won't read for Jack.

I really question how come you can't do it when I'm doing things perfectly fine with only 2000 hours

nah there's no real excuse to not do railjack missions really. can pub it. can solo it (even with my S#&$ty railjack i solo'd up to the end of saturn right now and i'm using stock sigma 3 stuff. i wager even with complete stock railjack you can solo the first few missions) and glassmaker enemies still even spawn there 

On 2020-05-29 at 1:51 AM, MorradiX said:

Or,for those with no interest in railjack.... 16k points total that we will not get  o.O

Then don't play it and wait for your favorite mode pops up...so another player can say they have no interest. That's how variety works. 

Eh just avoid them if you dont enjoy them. I avoided the animal capture one for example beacuse im not interested in it (before i quit). If i were to return i still wouldnt touch railjack, it doesnt intrigue me and just outright seems boring. Lich system was quite boring aswell but atleast you got something usefull from it

I hope they will remove from NW. 

Rj is terrible. It shouldn't be in the game. There are a lot of problems with that. 

Like at earth - first attempt with rj - 

First mission is 1-3 last is 45-50. My brand new rj dies over 2s. I never want to do any rj mission anymore 😀😌

On 2020-05-25 at 10:05 PM, Avalon_Shadowcry said:

They really love forcing people to play bad game modes to progress in anything. These bounties are completely unfair to those who don't have a railjack and for those who want to avoid the horrible mode all together.

And you are only noticing this now?

This is DE, once they game a game mode (terrible or not) they push it down folks throats, RJ, still a mess, rework only made it slightly less :poop:? Let's add nightwave, that will fix it!.

Deadlock update coming out, with new boss fight, lets make it a sortie, so you can do the boss over and over!, even if it is bugged.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 2knz said:

I hope they will remove from NW. 

Rj is terrible. It shouldn't be in the game. There are a lot of problems with that. 

Like at earth - first attempt with rj - 

First mission is 1-3 last is 45-50. My brand new rj dies over 2s. I never want to do any rj mission anymore 😀😌

This sounds like you’re doing them alone 🤔 

Would calling for backup be an option?

• Like 1

On 2020-05-29 at 3:10 AM, Strahdcrown said:

UP! REMOVE IT! I HATE RAILJACK! ITS BORING. MOST OF THE TIME THE CREW IS REPAIRING THE STUPID SHIP! MOST BORING GAME MODE EVER! #*!%N WASTE OF TIME!

This is want happen to a beginner that do not want to learn about RJ and come to forum and shout like a baby. SAD

3 hours ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Deadlock update coming out, with new boss fight, lets make it a sortie, so you can do the boss over and over!, even if it is bugged.

Are you aware of how bugs get fixed?  First they need to be identified and then the cause needs to be narrowed down.  How do they get discovered?  By people playing.  How do the variables get ruled out to find the cause? By people playing.  Encouraging people to play a specific part of the game is an essential part of it getting fixed.  No playtest group can provide as much data as quickly as the playerbase can and does.  If they just add in a boss rework with no reason to return to that fight then it's going to sit there until some new player tries it for the first time, does something DE didn't expect people to do and bugs out their game.  By giving us a reason to go back to that boss fight they not only give us reason to experience the reworked content but also get focussed playtesting.

• Like 1

On 2020-05-25 at 10:05 PM, Avalon_Shadowcry said:

They really love forcing people to play bad game modes to progress in anything. These bounties are completely unfair to those who don't have a railjack and for those who want to avoid the horrible mode all together.

Nobody is "Forcing" you to do anything, I'm pretty sure your account is not set up to "Prevent" you from playing anything other than what's currently on nightwave, if your missions are currently limited strictly to whatever nightwave task is up, then please submit a bug report, as you should have the rest of the game available to you.

You don't need to do every single task in nightwave to reach rank 30, if anything, you don't need every single task done to get Prestige 30 either.
also, you won't be getting all the rewards at the same time as everyone else, you'll likely just be lagging behind a few days, if that's really important, then how about you "Learn" more about the gamemode and just accept that what is broken and beyond pointless to you, can be a lot of fun for others.

Edited by SocialFox
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Katinka said:

Are you aware of how bugs get fixed?  First they need to be identified and then the cause needs to be narrowed down.  How do they get discovered?  By people playing.  How do the variables get ruled out to find the cause? By people playing.  Encouraging people to play a specific part of the game is an essential part of it getting fixed.  No playtest group can provide as much data as quickly as the playerbase can and does.  If they just add in a boss rework with no reason to return to that fight then it's going to sit there until some new player tries it for the first time, does something DE didn't expect people to do and bugs out their game.  By giving us a reason to go back to that boss fight they not only give us reason to experience the reworked content but also get focussed playtesting.

Touch'e

• Like 1