Kuva Bramma feedback and Discussion

put Vigilante Supplies in the Exilus Slot, you get a free tick for Vigilante Set, and now the Weapon has infinite Ammo without eating all of the Ammo on the Map.

now the Ammo wasn't nerfed at all.

• Like 1

I see many people ignoring the real issue and just pretending that it doesnt exits, which is one arrow pickup, clearly they have not even tried to use the bramma.

In its current state, you can only use it if you have a constant supply of ammo to give you those 1 arrow pickups, meaning you literally CANNOT use the bramma for anything else besides low level mod thrashing, the moment enemies dont die instantly (as in high level or a boss) then your bramma will be unusable.

But to me personally the 5 ammo max is also too much, should have been 10 or something, but certainly not 5, but again, the real issue is the 1 arrow pickup!

Edited by IIAc3sII
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, (XB1)ShonFr0st said:

@(PS4)UltraKardas

Dude, I'll just end it at this. It doesn't matter how many videos you post about Lenz doing this, Lenz doing that. Bramma does it better,

How about you be honest, and admit you are wrong and you lost the argument. 

The bramma isn't the end all boogeyman you make it out to be. That's why you went from taking all that nonsense a post ago. Now all of a sudden, you got nothing to say when a 0 forma lenz took on level 171 enemies. 

(I'm not blinded like you are. I actually compare the weapons instead of being a noob ;p)-+-

On 2020-06-13 at 2:22 PM, taiiat said:

put Vigilante Supplies in the Exilus Slot, you get a free tick for Vigilante Set, and now the Weapon has infinite Ammo without eating all of the Ammo on the Map.

now the Ammo wasn't nerfed at all.

No!
This is the basis of all shooters - cartridges must be scattered on the map.
If a player lacks ammunition, then he experiences stress. If he is stressed, he is tired. He wants a decent reward. Stress in a farm and PvE game is a dead end. Because 1-2 missions with stress and everything further fed up.

Too powerful? Reduce your rate of fire.
Aren't the players interested? They gathered an ultimatum powerful cannon, spent a lot of time and effort to do it, and then complain that it is TOO powerful?

Is it annoying that someone has a powerful weapon?
Firstly - no one bothers them to get it themselves.
Secondly - this is a PvE game. Play the way you like, and if someone is better equipped than you ... sorry, this is PvE, there is no CS, so that their strength would interfere with you playing. On the contrary, if you have teammates with powerful weapons in your team, then you will benefit from this.

Teamwork. Do not like it - play solo. Do not want to - write in recruiting and ask without brahma. If you don’t want to write, join the clan, make friends and play with them.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Bandileros said:

No!

no what.
what are you even babbling to me about.

since Bramma has a very small Ammo Pool now, putting on Mutation means you'll fill your Ammo Pool with one maybe two Ammo Pickups(any Ammo Pickups), meaning that Mutation can't remove all Ammo from existence while still having your Ammo Pool completely filled at all times.

if you want to babble about stuff, ping someone else, not me.

Edited by taiiat
  • Like 1
1 минуту назад, taiiat сказал:

no what.
what are you even babbling to me about.

since Bramma has a very small Ammo Pool now, putting on Mutation means you'll fill your Ammo Pool with one maybe two Ammo Pickups(any Ammo Pickups), meaning that Mutation can't remove all Ammo from existence while still having your Ammo Pool completely filled at all times.

if you want to babble about stuff, ping someone else, not me.

Not really. The cartridges still go to 0, just sometimes a little restored. Or are you playing some other warframe?

If the mod constantly transmuted the ammunition ... oh, that would be funny.

No, the problem is that they did not nerf, but ruined the cannon.
Rate of fire remained too high. But too small ammunition so reduces the possibility of using a bow. These are now weapons like the RPG-7, with 2-5 missiles for special occasions.
Let me remind you - this is the first slot. Weapons, which should be the main, and perform the task of the main weapon.
Not auxiliary.

• Like 2
В 15.05.2020 в 23:34, Aadi880 сказал:

Been using the Bramma and its disgustingly strong. fk, there is no aspect that I can think of that it has a downfall in. Strong single target damage, strong AOE damage, Its ammo is not even a down fall because 15 ammo is more than enough to kill enough enemies to drop sniper ammo. Also, carrier exists.

I suggest the following changes.

• Charge time increased by an additional 1 second.
  • Increase reload time by an additional 0.5 seconds.
  • Bomblets cannot proc status.
  • Main projectile has a 1 second delay in which it will explode. Will stick to targets.
  • Ammo capacity reduced to 10.
  • Reduce base damage by 10%

Stop. Now let's talk seriously.

I played with a brahma. It was a very funny, interesting weapon. Which was very nice to play.

I have not played with you. Because I do not play with strangers - I have a clan, friends, in the end, you can play solo.

I spent a lot of time and energy to get a brahma and make it as strong as possible.

And then I find out that the weapon was nerfed. It became impossible to play with him.

Explain how I disturbed you? This is you. You and others like you asked developers to nerf a brahma.

I remind you, this is a PvE farm. This is not PvP, this is not MOBA, it is not even a full-fledged MMORPG with a developed domestic economy, it is just PvE focused on the farm.

Almost nobody uses 90% of the weapons in the game - why didn’t you ask to make it better?

How did I bother you? Because of you and your kind, the week of my labors, my life, has been ruined. Can you give an answer?
Am I too much fun? Did it annoy you that I felt good emotions?

On 2020-06-12 at 8:28 AM, xcrimsonlegendx said:

I have ammo mutation on and frankly I didn't notice a difference.

I have done few Arbitration runs and Relic defense runs with Nidus and Kuva Bramma.

I don't have a Riven, I didn't spam it like stupid lil' kid. Once in a lifetime, I lacked ammo once for 1min (I often switch prim/melee). I outdamaged almost everyone in Squad with few shots. Still, pretty OP wep.

• Like 1
On 2020-05-15 at 4:50 PM, GerberaOverture said:

the amount of people demanding NERFS for something in a PVE GAME needs a nerf

Reveal hidden contents

at this point its honestly disgusting

for real

• Like 2
On 2020-06-13 at 2:28 PM, (PS4)UltraKardas said:

How about you be honest, and admit you are wrong and you lost the argument. 

The bramma isn't the end all boogeyman you make it out to be. That's why you went from taking all that nonsense a post ago. Now all of a sudden, you got nothing to say when a 0 forma lenz took on level 171 enemies. 

(I'm not blinded like you are. I actually compare the weapons instead of being a noob ;p)-+-

So the argument went like this:

I explained why a weapon being on top of all others by a large margin for 95% of the content is bad; you responded by continuing to insist that Bramma isn't the best, pointing out its inability to deal with bosses (that fall in that 5% of content that is not being considered) and the fact that other weapons, like the Lenz, are somehow better in general play, because it can "take on level 171".

There's a simple, giant flaw in all this: you never showed comparative evidence of Bramma being worse than other guns in non-boss scenarios, you just spewed out random words about damage. It doesn't matter that you showed Lenz killing level 171, even an unmodded lato can kill a level 171 if you give it a day or two. 

Prove that a primary can clear rooms in a faster way than the Bramma, only then will you have something concrete to show.

• Like 3
31 minutes ago, (XB1)HollowCube987 said:

Well boys we did it

Kuva Bramma is no more

Really? Well, glad to hear that. I thought these "sidegrade nerfs" wouldn't change much. But, if you're right, that would mean the weapon is less used while still being OP. That's great news!

48 minutes ago, (XB1)ShonFr0st said:

You are arguing with a brick wall.
DE already knows the weapon is absurd and have taken the first step to rebalancing it,all these comparisons and reasoning's don't really matter since the only people that can do anything (DE) have already stated how they feel about this weapon,and what their goals are.

• Like 5
2分钟前 , Bandileros 说:

Normally yes, but bramma is just way too extrem that I have to agree with a nerf

12 minutes ago, Kayll said:

DE already knows the weapon is absurd and have taken the first step to rebalancing it,all these comparisons and reasoning's don't really matter since the only people that can do anything (DE) have already stated how they feel about this weapon,and what their goals are.

I perfectly know that, I simply don't want my opinion dismissed through nonsense instead of reasoning.

• Like 2
vor 56 Minuten schrieb Kayll:

Agree with you. But it's important to say something against. Otherwise it will look like that everyone agree with it and they will revert the changes. And that's why I have to say thanks to @(XB1)ShonFr0st. He/ She was the only who disagreed more than once against them. 

Btw. Anyone who has a conclusion for this?

vor 58 Minuten schrieb Bandileros:

The only argument which isn't a text wall, not insulting or something againt the laws is this one:" See your comments again on hard mode launch." But this one is long and boring. And I can't find any gifs for it.

• Like 2

If it was too powerful for YOU, why did you use it? Why polarized?
This is PvE! I would play as it was convenient for you.

Balance in PvE happens only in one case - when the game becomes too boring and uninteresting. But in this case, you can just take another weapon, who's stopping you?

Your consciousness is greatly changed under the pressure of other people. And other people talk about the balance, which is needed only in PvP. The balance in PvE is different for everyone. And expressed in how much you want to complicate the game.

I once went through skyrim without any killings at all. And I could not, because in the whole game there is only one npc in the story line of the dark brotherhood, which the developers specifically made unkillable by nothing and nothing but the player. This is the son of Captain Maron, penitus oculatus.

Do you understand what I'm telling you? The developers did not even foresee that there would be such an idiot who wants to go through the quests of the dark brotherhood without killing anyone!

I myself set this rule for myself, so that it would be interesting for me to play.

What prevents those for whom the brahma is too strong to remove damage mods from it? Make a weak build that they’d be interested in playing with?

Why do they nerf MY weapons?

I do not even know you. You and I have never met in the game and probably never will. What do you care about how I play?

• Like 1
On 2020-06-11 at 9:40 AM, Thrymm said:

Haha, thank you.  I needed the laugh, but I'm sorry that you're mistaken on this because when you haven't been around awhile, I totally sympathise with a person believing that it might be the case. 

And yet  it's telling once again that the emphasis on their reasons for the nerf Reb's post is the weapon's usage, rather than directly saying "it's too good at too many things".  So I'm still not certain that--in DE's opinion--they made a "balancing error" and are finally fixing it.    Maybe, but they're not exactly confessing it whole-heartedly. 

I think Kuva Nukor is/was more ridiculous than the Bramma, but its usage isn't as high and there haven't been a dozen threads complaining about it.   Melee is in general more powerful than the Bramma, but I'd guess because it's not dominated by one or two weapons it's escaped nerfs so far.  I'd speculate it's something similar with nuke frames.   Despite lots of complaints about Saryn, her usage isn't, in Reb's phrase about the Bramma, "3 times more popular than anything else" because it's diluted by other nukers. 

As always, they seem way too dependent on popularity metrics of very specific items as a gauge or lens for  balance tuning.  If balance is even a primary consideration for them. 

Edited by Tiltskillet

It was necessary to make a hardmod for those who were too easy to play.

the amount of people demanding NERFS for something in a PVE GAME needs a nerf

Edited by Bandileros
  • Like 1
26 минут назад, ES-Flinter сказал:

hard mode

Oh, that's a good idea! Make a hardmod for those who want to nerf everything around. And throw them debuffs like from the keys of a dragon and nightmare missions combined.

And satisfy all their lamentations about the nerf instantly, reducing the characteristics of their weapons and equipment, until they are terribly angry at the permanent nerfs and receive this lesson for life - never spoil the game for other people.

P.S. Looking for hardcore in a PvE farm game is, in my opinion, quite ... stupid.

Edited by Bandileros
  • Like 1