Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Bramma feedback and Discussion

SpringRocker

1 hour ago, (PS4)UltraKardas said:

Except you are wrong.

Except I'm not. I'm really tired of my words getting twisted, of context being ignored, of quotes being extrapolated just to fit one's narrative, and especially, I'm extremely tired of being talked down and outright insulted by idiots who don't even understand the game mechanics they are talking about.

Kardas. The difference in slash procs you experience has this explanation, as I've already stated:

This is how you calculated damage multipliers when dealing with Critical Tiers and headshot multipliers, as headshots, other than multiplying the base damage, also multiply the multiplier, if that makes sense. Straight from the wiki: 
Damage multiplier = Headshot Multi×(1+Crit Tier×(2×Modded Crit Multi−1))

For a yellow crit, this is equal to 2x(1+1x(2x5.9-1)= 21.6x

For an orange crit it is equal to 2x(1+2(2x5.9-1)=41.2x

Against the Heavy Gunner, you get a tier 2 crit (orange) with the radial portion of the attack (2944,9dmg) and a tier 1 crit (yellow) with the direct portion of the damage (656,4dmg)

Applying the multipliers, and the slash tic multiplier, you get (2944,9x41,2+656,4x21,6)x0,35=47424,458

For the Corrupted heavy gunner, you hit with a tier 2 crit with the direct, a tier 1 with the radial

So, the slash proc should deal, per tic, (656,4x41,2+2944,9x21,6)x0,35=31728,732

As you might see, the numbers seem off, but they are off by around the same percentage:

(51529-47424)/51529=0,079

(34837-31728)/34837=0,089

Which makes me believe there's some buffing effect at play.

Also.

12 hours ago, (PS4)UltraKardas said:

Don't think that's true- 

Straight from the wiki, on true damage:

• While not specifically stated anywhere in the game, most Eximus enemies will resist this damage type, causing it to do less damage compared to most enemies. This in turn makes reliance on slash procs to deal heavy damage less reliable.

I'm done. There's no point in discussing semantics with you, you'll se just what you want to see.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb (PS4)UltraKardas:

Except for the fact he was blatantly lying on several points, and flipped his entire argument.

Maybe, but his arguments holds more truth than yours in my opinion

vor 5 Minuten schrieb (PS4)UltraKardas:

But I'll always dislike people like you who ruined it this bad.

I have played that weapon in an 2h arbitration run against grineer & had no problems with it.

But bad players always complain about equipment if they fail.

vor 8 Minuten schrieb IIAc3sII:

Yes indeed, I also give Frost a massive thumbs up for ignoring almost everything I said, to this day he still proclaims Bramma has no ammo cap, nobody experiences any ammo issues and if they do its all the players own fault, these are the wise words he left behind for us.

Yet I gave him plenty of conditions to try out so he could see for himself, I even showed him myself, but instead he only tried out one where there were tons of enemies which is where bramma goes at peak efficiency, and the moment he began to experience the ammo issue himself he bailed out of the mission, lol.

Though he was right about hunter munitions working way better on bramma, I did learn that from him and I thank him for that, but for all the rest, that was just over the top cherry-picking of him and he blatantly refuses to see the bigger picture.

Bramma has upsides, and downsides, blatantly ignoring all the downsides and then calling the weapon overpowered in everything is as wrong as it gets.

Guys who don't own Hunter Munition don't need a kuva bramma and should stay as far away as possible from high lv missions.

vor 4 Minuten schrieb IIAc3sII:

You used bramma only to kill the drones... 😰

Are you serious right now?

You just said you had no issues using bramma in a 2h arbitration, but then you say you only used the bramma to shoot the drones, ugh.

Like I said bad players like you always complain about their equipment if they fail. 

9 hours ago, (PS4)Svenx13 said:

Maybe, but his arguments holds more truth than yours in my opinion

And you'd actually be wrong, but you are entitled to your own opinion. 

There's a reason he gave up when I asked him certain questions, its cause the answer was the opposite of what you and him want to believe. 

He said that ammo didn't matter, and the bramma's damage was overpowered when the bramma first came out. Now that the ammo is so scarce he realized he was wrong. He couldn't admit that the damage is fine, and has always been fine. 

9 hours ago, (PS4)Svenx13 said:

Like I said bad players like you always complain about their equipment if they fail. 

Except nobody here has failed. The bramma is just a terrible weapon now. 

I've literally killed level 9,999 enemies, and solo survival for hours. And the bramma is just an awful weapon to use- 

Shame your opinion is terrible. Have a good one dude. 

vor 9 Stunden schrieb (PS4)UltraKardas:

Except nobody here has failed. The bramma is just a terrible weapon now. 

I've literally killed level 9,999 enemies, and solo survival for hours. And the bramma is just an awful weapon to use- 

Shame your opinion is terrible. Have a good one dude. 

How about using the kuva ogris, kuva kohm or your favorite lenz in your future survival runs.

If you can show me a 2h arbitration survival run with only that weapons, I will admit that I am wrong.

Archived