Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Bramma feedback and Discussion

SpringRocker

2 hours ago, X3ntra said:

isn't op , more op was lenz and if i remember correctly , with LENZ was able to suicide , but was much fun to use it and deal tons of dmg

Lenz more op?

Did you even look at the damage and effects between the 2 of them? Even without the cluster bombs the Bramma is stupid powerful, the Lenz can't even compare in any regard.

On 2020-04-27 at 2:42 PM, (XB1)HollowCube987 said:

I'm proud to announce that our career of being hedge trimmers has taken off and soared above all expectations, because we have all been beating around the bush for months now, and no one has said anything.

The Kuva Bramma is broken. I've heard people spew positive opinions about the thing since release, so I recently decided to farm a Kuva lich to get my own. Once I had the thing in my hands, I felt dirty. I tried to push my personal bias out of the way because I was a Lenz Lover, but I didn't feel like there was any accomplishment in killing enemies with the Bramma because it was too easy.

Testing several times on 8 level 125 Corrupted Bombards, my 7 forma Orokin Catalyst Lenz with an unlocked Exilus slot and God rolled riven killed them all in a rounded average of 10 shots. With the same quantity and level of foes, my 0 forma Orokin Catalyst Bramma with innate 58% toxin damage, Hunter munitions, and basic crit & damage mods killed them with a rounded average of 4.

Not only that, but there is literally no downside to the Bramma that mods can't fix. The Twin Grakatas lack in base damage and ammo economy, the Lenz lacks in pullback speed, and the Velocitus lacks in IPS, for some examples. The Kuva Bramma has reduced accuracy and lowered ammo count, problems that can be fixed with Guided Ordenance and Ammo mutation.

The Kuva Bramma is extremely similar to the pre-nerf Haymarker Splat Catchmoon kitgun in both power, and being used by everyone and their mother.

honesly imo, complaining about this is kind of dumb. if you dont like it then dont use it, if you dont like other people having their fun with it, play solo.
even if you dont complain about it, DE will see the statistics and make changes accordingly.

if you want to throw in comparisons in power to justify your complaint, i could create a topic on litterly every weapon having a draw back compared to another.
e.g my mr5 tonkor can kill enemies in a 5 meter radius but my mr8 lex prime has to shoot each one at a time. tonkor is OP
e.g my mr8 ignis wraith has 200 magazine and 800 reserve but my mr15 kuva bramma only has 15 total ammo.

for some strange reason they decided to remove self-damage instead of just allowing "cautious shot", without ammo mutation, you run out of ammo REALLY fast, that is a drawback.
just look at any decent aoe weapon, they are the ones being used, why, because they are the MOST effective, not because they are over powered.

but coming to the forums to complain about it is not actually needed, how about you complain about the weapons that DON'T perform so they can get buffed?
or maybe thats what you are doing, as a lenz lover, you feel cheated by having invested so much into a weapon you probably wont use since the kuva bramma does a better job.

Ignis Wraith can handle some of the highest level content and used by more than the kuva bramma, but you're not complaining about that.

if they remove the arming distance alone on the tonkor mr5, you will be back saying the same thing about that weapon.
IMO the only things preventing the tonkor being the same as the bramma is the arming distance and reload, i've had fun with that weapon too, but it got annoying when either the enemy was too close, a team mate ran in-front of me or the environment got in the way of my shot.

lack of the reasons above are why you are complaining about the kuva bramma and not the kuva tonkor.

Gauss, Harrow, Mirage, Saryn (Venom Dose), Chroma, those frames can take weapons to whole new levels.
why dont you complain about those?

12 hours ago, Skythin said:

While I agree with you, I see the problem not in the weapon itself.

TL:DR The Kuva Bramma is not the problem but the self-damage change behind it.

actually, they are both a problem but neither affect me that much.

i am now pretty much bored of the bramma and only had it for about 2 weeks or so, but i dont mind other players having their fun with it.
as for damage, i just slide in with my 8 meter range 400%+ crit zaw and enemies are dead before someone's bramma shots have hit. (Gauss can out run the arrows shot by someone else, i keep seeing explosions landing on me after i killed everything)

9 hours ago, (PS4)FriendSharkey said:

I don't know to be honest since last month it has felt like it has been nerfed.

This is not correct. The self damage changes have buffed the Bramma overall, even with the falloff changes. 

The Bramma can now be used in ways that it couldn't before, in much more powerful ways. Gauss, for example, will get 90 percent or more damage in any exterminate mission with Bramma because you can just carpet bomb the entire mission and one shot everything as you move. This was not possible before the self damage changes, as you had to be careful with your shots, since you'd die otherwise. 

"Don't use it" is a little bit of a poor argument. The point of having an arsenal with so many weapons is for the sake of variety, and also so there's many tools for the job. It's satisfying collecting everything so you can use many weapons as appropriate, but when there's one weapon that deletes the entire arsenal, it feels bad to use other weapons because you know that you will be grinding faster and more effectively by using this one thing for everything, which gets boring fast.

The chase for power is a very fun aspect of Warframe, but when all that power is consolidated in one item, it's not fun anymore. PvE balance, believe it or not, is very important. 

I think the strategy for conquering kuva equipment makes all this destructive power acceptable, but compared to most weapons including primed versions it is realistic to say that kuva weapons are extremely dominant on most maps

i would like prime items to be more valued avoiding any nerf or rework due to popularity

kuva brahma will be more and more popular, it is necessary to have more difficulty of conquest for this type of item, more levels of modification, more expansion of resources and not epanas mods loaded with endo, it is necessary to have more difficulty to conquer all this power

6 hours ago, (NSW)Matt-S said:

This is not correct. The self damage changes have buffed the Bramma overall, even with the falloff changes. 

The Bramma can now be used in ways that it couldn't before, in much more powerful ways. Gauss, for example, will get 90 percent or more damage in any exterminate mission with Bramma because you can just carpet bomb the entire mission and one shot everything as you move. This was not possible before the self damage changes, as you had to be careful with your shots, since you'd die otherwise. 

"Don't use it" is a little bit of a poor argument. The point of having an arsenal with so many weapons is for the sake of variety, and also so there's many tools for the job. It's satisfying collecting everything so you can use many weapons as appropriate, but when there's one weapon that deletes the entire arsenal, it feels bad to use other weapons because you know that you will be grinding faster and more effectively by using this one thing for everything, which gets boring fast.

The chase for power is a very fun aspect of Warframe, but when all that power is consolidated in one item, it's not fun anymore. PvE balance, believe it or not, is very important. 

I think what you really want to do is nerf the sound file...simply because any weapon can grate if its constantly being used and you have a bias...and yes its being used to degree simply because its the Kuva Lich system prized goal until a Kuva Hek shows up, but it does feel nerfed even with the changes to self damage compared to the days when it could kill you as well anything else...I've noticed it struggling whereas it would usually just one shot an entire grouping with one arrow, now it can take two or three depending the level or enemy due to the changes across the board.

Right now currently until DE can add new meta Kuva weapons like the Hek or Zarr I wouldn't nerf it... it's not replacing every weapon and running amok like the Simulor was from back in the day and talk about annoying gunfire... bling bling bling blinging all over the place, let alone the stroke inducing light effects...Also really the Braamma struggles to keep up with the remaining nuke frames in ESO and Onslaught, so if a player can get 500 to 1000k of kills if they are on fire and the nuke frame user sucks, then they are doing pretty good compared to having the maps wiped by competent Saryn, Volt and now Mirage players racking in 4-5k in kills easily....So all the all power to them for at least yoinking some kills from the press 4 metas running around them.

Calling for a nerf of a Meta weapon then gloating over it say a month from now is basically just riding DE's normal weapon cycle demonstrated over the last seven years. The Bramma will get nerfed when they have a newer explosive weapon ready to take its place so the player base pumps forma into it...and someone like you will be in here making a case study on why that weapon should be nerfed while the Bramma joins the Penta, Simulor and the Tonkor in obscure usage. Oh and that new replacement' it'll be nerfed regardless as well in time due to the economics of DE's business plan when they are good and ready to replace it as well...

First Rule of Warframe is: Never get attached to anything.

On 2020-05-02 at 9:19 AM, (NSW)Matt-S said:

have you seen what Gauss can do with ANY aoe weapon?,(Gauss says: what is reload) i can carpet bomb with the tonkor mr5 and it has double the ammo, or kuva tonkor which has 4x the ammo.
have you seen what Mirage can do with ANY aoe weapon?,(Mirage says: i only need 1 shot) 1 ammo 5 shots without mods, throw in multishot mods and you just see bluescreen.
have you seen what Saryn can do with ANY weapon?, (Saryn says: no problem, i give damage) over 300% SQUAD corrosive damage boost, 400% ranged for herself and 500% using melee.

you are basically complaining about a weapon that can be used by any frame and still have a good performance.
honestly, if YOU think its too cheesy, then dont use it, who are you to say other players shouldnt have their fun with it while its crazy strong?? it wont last forever and pushing your own perspective onto other players is kind of selfish and condescending.

no matter what you say about it being strong, almost any nerf will just result in limited frames making use of it.
Saryn can make most weapons kill level 130 heavy gunners without a single mod equiped on the weapon.
frames will just counter pretty much any aspect of the nerf. unless they remove the aoe aspect, which will just move everyone back to which ever aoe weapon they were using.

yes an arsenal of variety is nice, but why are so many weapons totally useless??... instead of complaining about the totally useless ones, you feel the need to complain about the decent ones.

On 2020-05-02 at 9:19 AM, (NSW)Matt-S said:

there is no chase for power, every weapon can perform well in the right hands and modded accordingly.

again, if you feel its not fun anymore, you are more than welcome not to use it, throw it in with the weapons you dont use because they are so useless, dont rain on everyone elses parade, maybe they have only just got it.

be honest, when sorties says: bow only, when its survival, which bow will you bring to the table?

PvE can never be balanced, efficiency always wins, dont be angry when efficiency comes so easily, if it didnt already to you, then you probably are not building accordingly.
or maybe thats what has made you unhappy about the bramma. maybe you have spent so much time grinding and you are reflecting on all that wasted time, had they made the bramma sooner.

the grind will always be there, DE just likes to take that part over the line.

dont take anything i say personally, i just dont see why people feel the need to complain and make a big fuss about a universaly efficient weapon, when there is sooo many weapons that players dont even touch after extracting MR.

I use it but personaly tired of it already, seeing people one shot destroyer units in Disruption sorties, making CC frames once again useless hurts me, i use Khora for Disruption due the strong sinlge CC on her 2.

Bramma is way overused already on top of not the use of a bow, i understnad they try to be unique wit the Lenz and Bramma but how come it is more powerful then a grenade laucnher or rocket launcher that is made for such, yet a scrapmetal selfmade bow is way more powerful.

Why not instead buff Thunderbolt a buff, 100% and damage buff? It is still one of the most useless mods ever, but instead we get this powercreep fantasy onyl to nerf it one day again then bring the next big thing, DE balance and bring weapons up to such at least and scrap this horrible Riven bandaid system while you at it too.

On 2020-03-01 at 4:32 PM, SpringRocker said:

Now that the only downside of the weapon has been removed and is the weapon that deal the most damage to single target and multiple in an area, It needs to be nerfed.

Really, it deals more damage than anything else in the game... With self-damage gone (why?) it's the go to weapon for both single damage and AOE.

Before someone says "self damage wasn't really removed, you rag-doll yourself" it only encourages point blank spam. It you can shot a bomb at point blank and press a button to recover, it basically ignores any draw back the weapon had to begin with (not to mention that if the stagger is considered a "stagger" or "status" you can basically negate that via frames/mods).

have you seen kuva quartakk

TL;DR: Bramma is obnoxious. I came to the forums to make a topic about this. Fortunately, I'm not the only one. +1 to the OP.

Here's a little story: I like using snipers. Bramma users are annoying to play with. They obstruct my view and shake my screen way too much. I too like powerful explosions, but Bramma can spam for the whole mission. Today, I was in a game with a Bramma user. Saw the guy turning towards a group of Grineer and decided to spoil a bit of fun for him for a change. While he was charging the shot, I slided by his feet, aligned a headshot and another poor Grineer to die behind that one. He released the arrow anyway, hitting the two dead Grineer and killing 3 more on the side. I don't even know if he noticed.
In the same game, there was also a Mesa. Yes, a Mesa can also wipe enemies off the screen, but Mesa wasn't the one preventing me from aiming.

Remember when Opticor was THE prestige weapon despite its relatively low usability? Then came the Vandal counterpart boasting superior stats and easier usability. Became uninteresting very fast.
Remember when Vectis Prime was the sniper-of-choice? Then came the Rubico Prime outperforming it in EVERY practical situation. I felt bad switching to Rubico. Vectis felt much better as a sniper, but there was no reason to use it anymore.

What's worse, Rubico outperformed people using rivened Opticor in exploding dropships. That's the last time I saw one being used.

I want back those little competitions of good builds and/or skill. Bramma just wins unconditionally.

Remember the old Catchmoon? What do you think is more powerful? That or Bramma? Yeah, guess the next weapon about to be nerfed.

Remember Lenz? Its pros and cons? Big damage, big AoE vs. ammo management and dodging self-damage. That was fun to play. Was. Now that the self-damage is gone, it's just a weapon that detonates late and has low ammo pool.

Daikyu? LOL, what's that? xD

My proposal for how to deal with Bramma:
Rename it to Kuva Lenz and give it ammo pool of 1.

9 minutes ago, Uthael said:

TL;DR: Bramma is obnoxious. I came to the forums to make a topic about this. Fortunately, I'm not the only one. +1 to the OP.

Here's a little story: I like using snipers. Bramma users are annoying to play with. They obstruct my view and shake my screen way too much. I too like powerful explosions, but Bramma can spam for the whole mission. Today, I was in a game with a Bramma user. Saw the guy turning towards a group of Grineer and decided to spoil a bit of fun for him for a change. While he was charging the shot, I slided by his feet, aligned a headshot and another poor Grineer to die behind that one. He released the arrow anyway, hitting the two dead Grineer and killing 3 more on the side. I don't even know if he noticed.
In the same game, there was also a Mesa. Yes, a Mesa can also wipe enemies off the screen, but Mesa wasn't the one preventing me from aiming.

Remember when Opticor was THE prestige weapon despite its relatively low usability? Then came the Vandal counterpart boasting superior stats and easier usability. Became uninteresting very fast.
Remember when Vectis Prime was the sniper-of-choice? Then came the Rubico Prime outperforming it in EVERY practical situation. I felt bad switching to Rubico. Vectis felt much better as a sniper, but there was no reason to use it anymore.

What's worse, Rubico outperformed people using rivened Opticor in exploding dropships. That's the last time I saw one being used.

I want back those little competitions of good builds and/or skill. Bramma just wins unconditionally.

Remember the old Catchmoon? What do you think is more powerful? That or Bramma? Yeah, guess the next weapon about to be nerfed.

Remember Lenz? Its pros and cons? Big damage, big AoE vs. ammo management and dodging self-damage. That was fun to play. Was. Now that the self-damage is gone, it's just a weapon that detonates late and has low ammo pool.

Daikyu? LOL, what's that? xD

My proposal for how to deal with Bramma:
Rename it to Kuva Lenz and give it ammo pool of 1.

No matter what proposal is made by anyone to get the Bramma nerfed, it's not going to end well for you or anyone else proposing.  I have been cussed at, spit at, blocked, harassed, and many other things including death threats from people whenever I mention that the Kuva Bramma needs nerfing in any discussion I had within the game so take my advice and don't bother trying to ask for nerf for it.  People will defend it with Ultra instinct tiers of power if they have to.

On 2020-03-02 at 3:57 AM, (PS4)GabeLogan25 said:

i agree with original poster but thats only tip of iceberg on issue with the Bramma ive made a video to show and read story with video as well

Now let's imagine that with a lower end PC/laptop (like mine) that sh*t drops me down to 5fps for gods sake, not mentioning the sound, and killing everyone else's fun because they don't leave anything to kill for everyone else. That unbalanced garbage needs to be nerfed to the ground 

On 2020-03-02 at 3:37 AM, SpringRocker said:

It needs a nerf because it trivializes all other weapons in the game.

Not only does it deal the most damage, it deals that damage to an area. After self-damage is removed it will also have no downside (not that people aren't already running around with ways of ignoring self-damage).

It doesnt always deal the most damage though, you are assuming that all the projectiles will hit, they dont.

Would like to see how you have determined it's the most powerful weapon for single targets because I'm pretty sure it isn't...

I dont care about the dmg of a weapon in a non-pvp game and I think it's incredibly presumptuous of people trying to tell others how to play/enjoy the game.

In saying all that the one thing I would like changed is the screenshake,let people have their fun with the gun not concerned about DPS as I'm not competing in a co-OP game so it no problem to me. However the screenshake is quite intrusive to other players and I would like to see that reduced. 

54 minutes ago, (XB1)ALTBOULI said:

It doesnt always deal the most damage though, you are assuming that all the projectiles will hit, they dont.

Would like to see how you have determined it's the most powerful weapon for single targets because I'm pretty sure it isn't...

On 2020-03-03 at 12:59 PM, SpringRocker said:

There's a reason why they're going back and re-examining melee. They already tried looking into putting in "follow through". Melee was extremely strong on it's own and it still is, they're just taking their time because they don't want to make sudden changes and rein it in too far.

It still out performs all other non-melee weapons at that level. +200 level enemies? People rarely stay that long, it still does better than every other non-melee weapon.

figure it out yes GIF by Chelsea Handler

• Imp = 187
  • Main explosion = 839
  • Bomblet = 187  (x6)
  • 1.6x kuva trait

So that's:

• 1641 Single target damage
  • 1342 Main explosion
  • 299 Per Bomblet
  • potential to output 1641 area damage with no mods
  • These are pre-mod stats

ALL THIS BEFORE MODS

It still performs better than all other non-melee weapons in every class.

Was literally a couple posts down from the part you quoted, it trivializes all other non-melee weapons in the game.

The only assumption is that you hit or get near your target, notice how I didn't add in the damage for the cluster bombs in regards to potential area damage or single target damage (forgot to remove the impact too for potential area, but whatever).

vor 2 Stunden schrieb PresidentKitty:

Dude u just salty cause ur fav weapon is beaten by kuva bramma.Just try kuva bramma then im sure u love it

With such opinion, one more reason to nerf it, you will be the first one crying over your fav weapon then.

The Bramma is way to overpowered compared to anything in game simply on top of going against what a bow is suppsoed to be, the Lenz already was a eyebrow raise for me but this is ridiclious how a bow outperfroms any grenade or rocket launcher by now and making bow only sortie a cake walk now.

But then people scream for challange yet use such to cheeze, it should be in a more reasonable state simply, damge and stun maybe instead instead of pure damge numbers again, but this is the only tihng DE and the community knows by now, more damge against bulletsponges without any space for gameplay or variety.

I play Warframe for variety and yes i use it also but on loadouts that need it simply, frames without damge abilitys or so, i swtich my loadouts to have FUN, not keep playign with the same old weopon each mission and i am personally gettign tired to see this bow used by basically everoyne now, no meta was as bad like this yet in my eyes.

45 minutes ago, SpringRocker said:

Was literally a couple posts down from the part you quoted, it trivializes all other non-melee weapons in the game.

The only assumption is that you hit or get near your target, notice how I didn't add in the damage for the cluster bombs in regards to potential area damage or single target damage (forgot to remove the impact too for potential area, but whatever).

You said it deals the most damage, now your saying it does the most damage un-moded and not including melee weapons?

Kind of proves my point really, I maintain their are other weapons including non-melee that are better single target DPS weapons, a fully spooled Kuva Kohm or a sancti Tigris for example. Based on my experimentation in Scarlett Spear the catchmoon was outperforming the Bramma on single target kill speed, just a few examples

15 minutes ago, Marine027 said:

With such opinion, one more reason to nerf it, you will be the first one crying over your fav weapon then.

The Bramma is way to overpowered compared to anything in game simply on top of going against what a bow is suppsoed to be, the Lenz already was a eyebrow raise for me but this is ridiclious how a bow outperfroms any grenade or rocket launcher by now and making bow only sortie a cake walk now.

But then people scream for challange yet use such to cheeze, it should be in a more reasonable state simply, damge and stun maybe instead instead of pure damge numbers again, but this is the only tihng DE and the community knows by now, more damge against bulletsponges without any space for gameplay or variety.

I play Warframe for variety and yes i use it also but on loadouts that need it simply, frames without damge abilitys or so, i swtich my loadouts to have FUN, not keep playign with the same old weopon each mission and i am personally gettign tired to see this bow used by basically everoyne now, no meta was as bad like this yet in my eyes.

Pre nerf Tonkor, pre nerf arca plasmor, pre nerf catchmoon. Those are just some examples of weapons that were equally as popular if not more popular than the Bramma currently is.

Dont use the weapon if you dont like it, there are so many other weapons that you can use and still have the variety you seek. As for pugs, play solo or with friends if it really bothers you that much.

Personally I'm not a fan of the Bramma as I prefer more precise weapons like the Grinlok, Sybaris, Burston series etc but I'm not going to care if pugs decide to use the Bramma, if that's how they like to play then so be it.

vor 8 Minuten schrieb (XB1)ALTBOULI:

Pre nerf Tonkor, pre nerf arca plasmor, pre nerf catchmoon. Those are just some examples of weapons that were equally as popular if not more popular than the Bramma currently is.

Dont use the weapon if you dont like it, there are so many other weapons that you can use and still have the variety you seek. As for pugs, play solo or with friends if it really bothers you that much.

Personally I'm not a fan of the Bramma as I prefer more precise weapons like the Grinlok, Sybaris, Burston series etc but I'm not going to care if pugs decide to use the Bramma, if that's how they like to play then so be it.

I wouldn't care as much if it it would be not for those eye hurting effects and often loud sound effects on it simply, not to speak of framerate dropping for people often from it, if DE tunes this down i would be more happy, but overblown effects are "In" for the kids i guess, Eidolons i avoid also becasue of that, way to many to bright effects, it literally cuases headache on people like me. Same for Bramma, especially if Mirage uses it.

This is basically my main problem, it catches your view but not in a good way. Otherwise i would not mind it if it not would be in your face so often.

37 minutes ago, (XB1)ALTBOULI said:

You said it deals the most damage, now your saying it does the most damage un-moded and not including melee weapons?

Kind of proves my point really, I maintain their are other weapons including non-melee that are better single target DPS weapons, a fully spooled Kuva Kohm or a sancti Tigris for example. Based on my experimentation in Scarlett Spear the catchmoon was outperforming the Bramma on single target kill speed, just a few examples

Did you see the posts after that post where someone made the distinction?

I literally said "Hm, you have a point. That's an important distinction to make, non-melee weapon" and made that distinction for every post after that?

Guy, do you even read posts or do math before asking questions?

Also, incase I need to spell it out: the unmodded metric is important because it show's a weapons base. It's common knowledge that basically all mods make a weapon better to the same extent that's based on the weapon and shouldn't be included when comparing them (unless it's something exclusive).

22 minutes ago, (XB1)ALTBOULI said:

Has nothing to do with popularity. Also let's be honest, Plasmor wasn't even a problem because it fell off quick and was lacking (only really decent for clearing weak enemies).

Bramma on the other hand deals the most damage of any non-melee weapon, the most dps, applies that to an area, and makes all other non-melee trivial because it outclasses everything.

Bramma doesn't need a nerf because it's popular, it needs a nerf because it's stupid overpowered.

26 minutes ago, Marine027 said:

I wouldn't care as much if it it would be not for those eye hurting effects and often loud sound effects on it simply, not to speak of framerate dropping for people often from it, if DE tunes this down i would be more happy, but overblown effects are "In" for the kids i guess, Eidolons i avoid also becasue of that, way to many to bright effects, it literally cuases headache on people like me. Same for Bramma, especially if Mirage uses it.

This is basically my main problem, it catches your view but not in a good way. Otherwise i would not mind it if it not would be in your face so often.

Well I agree on this part, the screen shake and some of the bright colours can be disoriantating but rather than a stat nerf it sounds like we both agree that visual changes are needed

19 minutes ago, SpringRocker said:

Did you see the posts after that post where someone made the distinction?

I literally said "Hm, you have a point. That's an important distinction to make, non-melee weapon" and made that distinction for every post after that?

Guy, do you even read posts or do math before asking questions?

Also, incase I need to spell it out: the unmodded metric is important because it show's a weapons base. It's common knowledge that basically all mods make a weapon better to the same extent that's based on the weapon and shouldn't be included when comparing them (unless it's something exclusive).

I didnt see no which is why I was quoting your original post which was incorrect...

How often do you use a weapon unmoded? There are plenty of weapons that have very good CC but low base dmg but once moded become very powerful weapons in their own right, Prisma Grakata being a prime example and no mods dont make all weapons better to the same extent...

16 minutes ago, SpringRocker said:

Has nothing to do with popularity. Also let's be honest, Plasmor wasn't even a problem because it fell off quick and was lacking (only really decent for clearing weak enemies).

Bramma on the other hand deals the most damage of any non-melee weapon, the most dps, applies that to an area, and makes all other non-melee trivial because it outclasses everything.

Bramma doesn't need a nerf because it's popular, it needs a nerf because it's stupid overpowered.

Arca plasmor had ridiculous width to the shot, unbelievable punchthrough to delete groups of enemies instantly and was almost always guaranteed headshots which buffed the dmg even more.

For you to say the Bramma is broken but the pre nerf plasmor wasnt is ridiculous. 

And to your first point I wasnt even saying the plasmor was a problem, the same way I'm saying the Bramma stat wise isn't a problem for me. I just dont personally use either weapon that much

Archived