Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 Prime Vault: Trinity Prime & Nova Prime (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Megan

d73ee283b793d2cd8251274f4983acbb.jpg

Trinity & Nova Prime Vault!

Trinity and Nova. When these two forces collide, their strength is unparalleled. 

Find their Relics in the Void or Bounty rewards today! 

Or check out the Prime Vault program in the in-game Market!

*Reminder that the Prime Gene Masking Kit will be available in both the Trinity Prime Pack AND the Trinity Prime Accessories Pack:

Oberon Prime and Nekros Prime, as well as their signature Prime Weapons, Accessories, have reentered the Prime Vault and have been removed from the drop tables. 

*If you already wield the power of these Primes or have their Relics in your Inventory, they will remain after the Vaulting.

Nightwave Fixes:

• Fixed cases of Glass Fissures causing spot-loading during stream-in so severe that Clients lose connection.

Fixes:

• Fixed Relays overflowing to 100 players by returning its max capacity to 50.
  • Fixed certain controls (move up/down and roll left/right) in Captura not working if you had any custom bindings.
  • Fixed inability to Pilot the Railjack downwards if you're Piloting using your Operator with a controller.

05/29/2020 Hotfix #1

• Behind the scenes fixes! Nothing to see here...

06/12/2020 Hotfix #2

Nightwave Changes:

• The amount of Cephalite Resonance to enter the Weave has been cut in half. The requirement is now 5 instead of 10.
  • Your Cephalite Resonance count, as well as the amount required for the Weave, is now displayed upon hover on the Glassmaker crime scene episode selector.
    • 6c8ee7d254258393c15f8fff2d249247.jpg

Changes:

• Adjusted icon for The Deadlock Protocol's promotional Glyph to represent the Corpus Founder more clearly, and have less of matching iconography with real life movements. 

06/12/2020 Hotfix #3

Nightwave Changes:

• We have added respective letter clues to the Episode 2 ID Badge. This is also reflected for the clue in the Weave.
    • Feedback showed that the ID Badge was hard to distinguish for many players, including our color-blind Tenno.

What Veytok said but for Keyboard and mouse custom controls. 

Specifically every time I launch warframe I must have to rebind the roll and focus transference settings (mouse up and mouse down is the key binds I set to) but continues to be overwritten or not saved properly. The controls for the default next ability and previous ability take precedence of the mouse up and mouse down key binds after launch. When I click the control settings for next ability and previous ability to rebind with the key option I use to fire weapon the game recalls the mouse up and mouse down key binds to roll and focus transference.

Also I am still not able to key bind the ability A,B,C,D  with the 'B' key.  As I use 'R' key for ability A, 'T' key  for ability B, 'G' key for ability C and 'B' key for ability D. I can use the 'B' key to activate other custom controls and can type with it in in-game chat (so its not a hardware issue).

Also the recent previous hotfix for Equip Omni Tool "fixed" the ability to actually equip the omni tool instead of open the tactical menu NICE, gives tenno less confusion. The problem is that there is no option to key bind the tactical menu now since that fix (when I am not in the pilot seat or turret gun seat but walking around in the rail jack). I had to test every key button to realize that its magically defaulted to 'L' key. Honestly I would like to use one hand to access all to most for the controls without having to look at my keyboard.

Also would like there to be separate or designated key binds for the rail jack ability buttons as by default they take the warframe ability key binds, the problem is that those key binds can be overwritten in the rail rack custom controls menu when using the same keys making the rail jack abilities unusable. side note it would also be nice to have keybinds for the battle tactical avionics so I do not have to open up the rail jack tactical menu every time to use them causing a disruption of quick access game play flow.

There is no option to key bind the use of ciphers as it is magically defaulted to the 'Y' key, I never thought to bring it up because it was minor but now that I notice the developers are working in this area I would like to see an option for this as well.

As for controller usage I would like to have the option to key bind the ability button for rail jack, as I use that button (RB) to fire with in regular game play and use the (L3, or left stick down) to open up the ability menu.

Thank you for all your hard and continuous work for warframe.

On 2020-05-27 at 8:59 PM, (XB1)Sexy Paydaybar said:

What Veytok said but for Keyboard and mouse custom controls. 

Specifically every time I launch warframe I must have to rebind the roll and focus transference settings (mouse up and mouse down is the key binds I set to) but continues to be overwritten or not saved properly. The controls for the default next ability and previous ability take precedence of the mouse up and mouse down key binds after launch. When I click the control settings for next ability and previous ability to rebind with the key option I use to fire weapon the game recalls the mouse up and mouse down key binds to roll and focus transference.

Also I am still not able to key bind the ability A,B,C,D  with the 'B' key.  As I use 'R' key for ability A, 'T' key  for ability B, 'G' key for ability C and 'B' key for ability D. I can use the 'B' key to activate other custom controls and can type with it in in-game chat (so its not a hardware issue).

Also the recent previous hotfix for Equip Omni Tool "fixed" the ability to actually equip the omni tool instead of open the tactical menu NICE, gives tenno less confusion. The problem is that there is no option to key bind the tactical menu now since that fix (when I am not in the pilot seat or turret gun seat but walking around in the rail jack). I had to test every key button to realize that its magically defaulted to 'L' key. Honestly I would like to use one hand to access all to most for the controls without having to look at my keyboard.

Also would like there to be separate or designated key binds for the rail jack ability buttons as by default they take the warframe ability key binds, the problem is that those key binds can be overwritten in the rail rack custom controls menu when using the same keys making the rail jack abilities unusable. side note it would also be nice to have keybinds for the battle tactical avionics so I do not have to open up the rail jack tactical menu every time to use them causing a disruption of quick access game play flow.

There is no option to key bind the use of ciphers as it is magically defaulted to the 'Y' key, I never thought to bring it up because it was minor but now that I notice the developers are working in this area I would like to see an option for this as well.

As for controller usage I would like to have the option to key bind the ability button for rail jack, as I use that button (RB) to fire with in regular game play and use the (L3, or left stick down) to open up the ability menu.

Thank you for all your hard and continuous work for warframe.

still not fixed after todays hotfix sadly. still waiting on the fix to skip the mission intro if you arent the host that happens a lot too after almost TWO years.... 

Will you fix the issues with the Orb of Vallis?

Currently you can only get K-Drive standing by doing the races because the trick multipler when you do free ride tricks doesn't work.
There is also the numerous squad quick when doing bounties for Profit Taker and Exploiter given in the back room, which occasionally don't squad kick you but make it so the lift doesn't register that the full squad is in it or you get bug where your whole screen is black, or you are falling from the map or you are stuck with your abilities not working or something else.
Some preservation captures are a pain: the poop isn't where the marker on the map says it should be, some are so on the west fringe you can't go talk to the droppings to start following paw tracks, some paw tracks literally walk on air or under the snow texture and once you are finally at the calling part... the white marker on the jauge glitch and go faster than the game allows so it's impossible to match the animal's noise.

I know we aren't as bad as Switch but please could we at least have some of DE pop up in our bug report subsection and know that we aren't talking only to our fellow tenno and the man in the walls?

Hotfix #2 is now live!

Nightwave Changes:

• The amount of Cephalite Resonance to enter the Weave has been cut in half. The requirement is now 5 instead of 10.
  • Your Cephalite Resonance count, as well as the amount required for the Weave, is now displayed upon hover on the Glassmaker crime scene episode selector.
    • 6c8ee7d254258393c15f8fff2d249247.jpg

Changes:

• Adjusted icon for The Deadlock Protocol's promotional Glyph to represent the Corpus Founder more clearly, and have less of matching iconography with real life movements. 

Hotfix #3 is now live!

Nightwave Changes:

• We have added respective letter clues to the Episode 2 ID Badge. This is also reflected for the clue in the Weave.
    • Feedback showed that the ID Badge was hard to distinguish for many players, including our color-blind Tenno.

How long to deadlock update talk about favor pc community over consoles 

Console lives matter ..... DE, forgetting consoles is not acceptable think a might go riot and loot the xbox live store ..... Becuse im well hard and think im so cool 😂

On 2020-06-12 at 7:51 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Hotfix #3 is now live!

Nightwave Changes:

Hi, we've been trying to report a bug that in the Xbox area, the Nightwave objective 'Deep Impact' is broken. Please can we get a hotfix? I ask here because it seems related.

Thanks!

Archived